Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,290 members, 7,887,855 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:15 PM

N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues - Jobs/Vacancies (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues (29481 Views)

Npower February Payment: 'pending' Payment Status Commenced Hours Ago / Npower: Payment Status Changes To Pending / Npower Payment Status Failed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by npowerng: 3:42pm On Sep 09, 2017
Windflower:

Good day npowerng,
I was only able to open my portal towards the ending of march,but I did verification February. However,I noticed that on my payment history February is not indicated.
I hope my February stipend will still be paid.Also,I was only paid one month backlog out of three month arrears.
Can you kindly help me check my payment history on your system,so as to be rest assured.
Thanks in advance
Please revert
Good day, from what you said, February was when you did verification and march was when you started work.
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by Windflower(f): 3:55pm On Sep 09, 2017
npowerng:
Good day, from what you said, February was when you did verification and march was when you started work.
Yes,I was posted march and updated my account details march also
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by npowerng: 3:56pm On Sep 09, 2017
sirsmall:
pls is it true,that without receiving sms,will cn go nd collect our device

If you activate DND on your line, You might not receive an SMS.
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by npowerng: 3:57pm On Sep 09, 2017
Windflower:

Yes,I was posted march and updated my account details march also

Your payment would start from March.
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by Windflower(f): 4:08pm On Sep 09, 2017
npowerng:

Your payment would start from March.
Really,but why is that. Everyone in Lagos were physically verified February and we started receiving posting letter march. So mine is no different and its was only because I couldn't open my portal that I updated my account details march.
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by npowerng: 4:25pm On Sep 09, 2017
Windflower:

Really,but why is that. Everyone in Lagos were physically verified February and we started receiving posting letter march. So mine is no different and its was only because I couldn't open my portal that I updated my account details march.
When did you start going to your PPA?
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by Windflower(f): 4:29pm On Sep 09, 2017
npowerng:
Immediately, I collected my posting letter which was march. I don't know the basis by which I won't be paid February stipend,some volunteers were just posted June/July and they received their full stipend.If this is true,then the law of equality doesn't apply to this scheme.

1 Like

Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by chii8(f): 4:39pm On Sep 09, 2017
To be honest sir, I still believe that you can work out my backlogs,l was only paid for June, July and August. School resumes on Monday, 11th September,I really need it. Thanks.
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by Macgabe(m): 10:29pm On Sep 09, 2017
npowerng:

If you activate DND on your line, You might not receive an SMS.
I have sent you messages regarding those that activated DND and you have refused to respond. I selected afrione 2in1, batch A, nteach, lagos, should i go and check since they keep sending messages to those that have already pick up their devices. Please, kindly respond. Thanks
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by pleasantplaces: 2:44pm On Sep 24, 2017
npowerng:

Please i was not paid for the months of December and January.
I did my verification in December. Imo state
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by joshuajunior(m): 3:14pm On Sep 24, 2017
Please Sir. I have not been paid my backlogs of March and April stipends. I was verified on December, 2016. Egenkonye Lilian Chiamaka. Abia.
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by Nobody: 3:00pm On Sep 25, 2017
hello NpowerNg , am an npower volunteer in Abuja AND UP TILL NOW I HAVENT RECEIVE ANY MESSAGE FOR DEVICE COLLECTION,I AM SLATED FOR BATCH A(TECNO) ...PLEASE SIR WHAT SHOULD I DO AS I AM SO CONFUSED RIGHT NOW
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by ambs50: 4:06pm On Sep 27, 2017
B
Samson0599:
hello NpowerNg , am an npower volunteer in Abuja AND UP TILL NOW I HAVENT RECEIVE ANY MESSAGE FOR DEVICE COLLECTION,I AM SLATED FOR BATCH A(TECNO) ...PLEASE SIR WHAT SHOULD I DO AS I AM SO CONFUSED RIGHT NOW

Baba calm down. Me nko wey be batch B. Dem neva reason batch B matter. Bt wetin I go do. Na to jst mellow dey observe
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by Rightchuks(m): 8:33pm On Sep 30, 2017
Good day Npower,
Pls I need assistance for my sister. After making complaints to you and received response, She was expecting the August backlog along side the September stipend, but only September was received.
What can be done to get paid for August?
Her details:

Rightchuks@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks.
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by Nicogen4us(f): 5:27am On Oct 11, 2017
npowerng:

1.Just be patient.
2.Device distribution for batch II would commence at a date that would be communicated later.
3.It's simple, The two years would start counting after deployment to there various PPA.

Please I have a beneficiary who is not having any link to the internet and posted to village and has not receive any payment can I send the details to you sir for help.
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by Nicogen4us(f): 3:54am On Oct 12, 2017
npowerng:
Dear Existing Beneficiaries,
Some of you have payment issues and don't know what to do.
Please read carefully and ask follow up questions below.
#NPowerNG

This person has issue with not filling her account number before and has been corrected but yet to be paid. This are her details Pls helPlease Ma the name below is an Npower beneficiary but has not been paid since Dec. till date kindly help
Name:Odunyemi Adeyemi
BVN:22203714894
BANK:GTB
Acct no:0032853075
Npower dept: NHealth
LG:Oyo East
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by monlawal(m): 5:47pm On Oct 13, 2017
Should we expect backlog before the end of the month?
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by nnennaluv: 9:11pm On Oct 13, 2017
Good Evening Sir. Thanks for your help in rectifing the payment issue. I have been verified since January but I have never received any payment although I discovered that I hadn't put my account details and BVN before but since I have done it I still haven't received anything. What is the way forward for me
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by Nobody: 7:34am On Oct 15, 2017
ambs50:
B

Baba calm down. Me nko wey be batch B. Dem neva reason batch B matter. Bt wetin I go do. Na to jst mellow dey observe
Between Me and you who suppose calm down. dem neva start dey distribute for ur batch abi u tink say e easy make u see ur fellow beneficiaries dey collect and u never even receive message
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by hartson(m): 11:07am On Nov 22, 2017
Oshea4eva:
N-Teach-2017-00000105153-59

Npower please help me out. The name I used to apply is exactly same as on BVN but it's still not logging in

please look into this case
sure they will sort it out
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by pps1759(m): 12:04pm On Nov 22, 2017
please n power,I need to relocate to Anambra state,my family is there now.I do spend a lot in migrating inbetween the two state and am not always with my family. please I need help on way forward.I would prefer Anoacha lga In Anambra state.Any school in the local government is ok for me.

adenueladebayo@yahoo.com
Adebisi Emmanuel
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by habayommy: 10:46pm On Nov 28, 2017
Pls I just discovered the vids, audios and textbooks on my Npower app are not responding. I can't view them. What should I do?

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Police Stop Checking People's Private Parts In The Name Of Screening / Just Got A Job Interview Invite From Magdala, Who Else Got It? / Doctor Shares Experience With An Employer In Abuja, rejects N70K salary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.