Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,873 members, 7,872,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 02:26 AM

Whats Wrong With Falling In Love In 10 Seconds? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats Wrong With Falling In Love In 10 Seconds? (715 Views)

The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy / Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) / How To Deal With Falling For Someone You Shouldn't (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats Wrong With Falling In Love In 10 Seconds? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Feb 19, 2010
A girl may say a guy is crazy if he says he likes her within 10 secs of seeing her. For me, I can like a girl within 10 seconds of first sight cos my focal point of attraction in a girl is just her facial looks. If a girl's face impresses me and her behaviour is bad to an  extent, I can still manage her. But if a girl's face doesn't appeal to me and she has the nicest character ever, I wouldn't seek her attention.
What I have come to understand is, visual perception is the highest factor that decides who falls in love with who and theres no specific time frame to be used to decide how long it should take to fall in love. Love can happen in 10 years, 1day, 30 secs or maybe even as fast as 0.5 secs.
Re: Whats Wrong With Falling In Love In 10 Seconds? by r231(m): 3:28pm On Feb 19, 2010
ok :d ;d
Re: Whats Wrong With Falling In Love In 10 Seconds? by madlady(f): 3:29pm On Feb 19, 2010
eina:

A girl may say a guy is crazy if he says he likes her within 10 secs of seeing her. For me, I can like a girl within 10 seconds of first sight cos my focal point of attraction in a girl is just her facial looks. If a girl's face impresses me and her behaviour is bad to an extent, I can still manage her. But if a girl's face doesn't appeal to me and she has the nicest character ever, I wouldn't seek her attention.
What I have come to understand is, visual perception is the highest factor that decides who falls in love with who and theres no specific time frame to be used to decide how long it should take to fall in love. Love can happen in 10 years, 1day, 30 secs or maybe even as fast as 0.5 secs.

That's good saves you time. tongue
Re: Whats Wrong With Falling In Love In 10 Seconds? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Feb 19, 2010
madlady:

That's good saves you time. tongue
haha I like that saves time grin
Re: Whats Wrong With Falling In Love In 10 Seconds? by madlady(f): 3:33pm On Feb 19, 2010
^well the guy works fast undecided
Re: Whats Wrong With Falling In Love In 10 Seconds? by daduke2k(m): 3:58pm On Feb 19, 2010
nawa o psychological beefing
Re: Whats Wrong With Falling In Love In 10 Seconds? by raldsfield(m): 4:09pm On Feb 19, 2010
Nice for you, just that you have to wait for the girl to come around. That is a lot of pain.
Someone once said "There r many things that catch my eye but only a few that catch my heart.it is those i consider 2 pursue"
Good Luck with your 10 sec love.
Re: Whats Wrong With Falling In Love In 10 Seconds? by Scooby1(m): 4:37pm On Feb 19, 2010
my lost rib so this is where u hiding grin grin grin grin. How are you? @madlady

Poster sorry to derail ur thread wink
Re: Whats Wrong With Falling In Love In 10 Seconds? by snowdrops(m): 5:02pm On Feb 19, 2010
Whats Wrong With Falling In Love In 10 Seconds?

Falling out of love in 5 seconds

(1) (Reply)

Wat Happens If Ur Friend Comes Between U Nd Ur Partner / Pray For Dora / I Was Raped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.