Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,000 members, 7,873,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 10:07 AM

Nigerian Rapper Olamide Reveals Why He Had To Drop Out Of School - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Rapper Olamide Reveals Why He Had To Drop Out Of School (410 Views)

Olamide Reveals What The Lockdown Made Him Discover About Himself / Olamide Reveals Why Lyta He Unfollowed Lyta And Sent Him Away / Olamide’s Reveals What Else He Does Apart From Making Music (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Rapper Olamide Reveals Why He Had To Drop Out Of School by thenaijaface: 11:32am On Aug 26, 2017
Famous Nigerian rapper and artiste, Olamide Adedeji, prominently known as Badoo, has uncovered that he dropped out of Tai Solarin University of Education, Ijebu-Ode because of his dad's powerlessness to support his tertiary instruction.

Olamide expressed that in opposition to hypotheses, he didn't drop out of school due to poor scholarly execution, but since his dad couldn't pay his school charges.

He unveiled this in his remark as a motivational speaker at the second version of a Summer Camp sorted out by Ogun State Government for Secondary school understudies in the state.

Olamide told the students that regardless of being a dropout, he was engaged and resolved to accomplish significance and asked the understudies to stay engaged and restrained, on the off chance that they are to accomplish their aspiration in life.

He additionally exhorted them to dependably put God first in whatever they are doing, including: "I need to reveal to you that you should dependably put God first in all that you are doing.

Be engaged and there is nothing you can't accomplish, in the event that you are teach."

The artiste, who is an indigene of the state, prompted the students to soak up the soul of "I can and I will" and furthermore have faith in themselves, taking note of that accomplishing one's aspiration in life goes past ability and aptitudes "yet add up to focus and teach."

He clarified that the motivation behind why he generally imbued Yoruba tongues in his melodies was to advance Yoruba culture, saying: "I can never manage without putting Yoruba verses in my tunes, I have a place here (Nigeria). It is a gift to be a national of Nigeria."

Commissioner for Information and Strategy, Mr. Dayo Adeneye, who tended to the understudies, guaranteed that the state government would keep on giving training the important consideration regarding enhance its standard.

He uncovered that the legislature welcomed Olamide to recount his example of overcoming adversity to the understudies, "so they can gain from it."

Adeneye communicated the expectation that Olamide's discourse would likewise help them to plan for what's to come.

SOURCE: http://www.thenaijaface.com/2017/08/nigerian-rapper-olamide-reveals-why-he.html?m=1

Re: Nigerian Rapper Olamide Reveals Why He Had To Drop Out Of School by dacovajnr: 11:44am On Aug 26, 2017
grin
Re: Nigerian Rapper Olamide Reveals Why He Had To Drop Out Of School by Partnerbiz3: 11:59am On Aug 26, 2017
Olamide the new Steve jobs.

Baby ayam cuming oooo

Baby abiawagomooo..
Re: Nigerian Rapper Olamide Reveals Why He Had To Drop Out Of School by thenaijaface: 12:21pm On Aug 26, 2017
Abiii grin

(1) (Reply)

Gulder Ultimate Search Winner, Hector Joberteh Shot Dead In Broad Day Light / Major Throwback Pic Of Don Jazzy / If I Die Today, I Die A Legend - Wizkid Reveals About His...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.