Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,364 members, 7,888,175 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:00 PM

If I Die Today, I Die A Legend - Wizkid Reveals About His... - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If I Die Today, I Die A Legend - Wizkid Reveals About His... (411 Views)

My Fada The Don Legend! Wizkid Hails 2face To Debunk Controversial Video / Pretty Mike: "If I Die Today, I Die Alone, What Family Owes Me Is To Mourn" / Wizkid: If I Die Today, I Die A Legend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If I Die Today, I Die A Legend - Wizkid Reveals About His... by BRYIAN99(m): 12:11am On Sep 05, 2017
If I die today, I die a legend - Wizkid says as he publicly complains about terrible health condition.

Award winning Nigerian music star, Ayo Balogun, popularly known as Wizkid has come out to reveal the bad condition of his health, as he cancels some of his international shows. Wizkid on Monday, September 4, took to his Twitter handle to apologize to his fans for cancelling some of his shows. The music star also seized the opportunity to urge his fans to pray for his as he intends spending his sick times with his sons until he recovers.

Wizkid posts reads:“If I die today, I die a legend. Mad times. Apologies to my fans in Philly! Missed made in America yesterday but will make it up in a major way. New music b4 London show! Love y’all forever. I’ll be spending time with my sons’ and family while I recover!! My next appearance will be in London, September 29. Apologies to everyone affected by this.new dates for canceled shows soon. Sad I’m typing this but I’ll be moving dates on my tour to get my health up. I appeal to my real fans to understand and pray for me.

1 Share

Re: If I Die Today, I Die A Legend - Wizkid Reveals About His... by BreezyCB(m): 1:18am On Sep 05, 2017
Don't do Dagrin on us

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

2baba To Organise Concert For Makurdi Flood Victims / Togolese Activist Blasts Yemi Alade In Video -watch / Mr Eazi's Message For The People Misquoting Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.