Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,990 members, 7,899,522 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 02:13 PM

Ex-husband Of 72-yr-old British Woman Whosenigerian Lover Was Denied Visa Speaks - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ex-husband Of 72-yr-old British Woman Whosenigerian Lover Was Denied Visa Speaks (500 Views)

The Gambia Where Old British Women Travel To Have Sex (Pictures) / 26-year-old British Woman Dies During Rough “masochistic” Sex / 75-Year-Old British Man Cries Out After African Girl Scammed Him Of £20k (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ex-husband Of 72-yr-old British Woman Whosenigerian Lover Was Denied Visa Speaks by TheHerald: 2:37pm On Aug 26, 2017
The ex-husband to a British woman, 72, who got married to a 27 year old Nigerian man has raised a red flag regarding the couple’s relationship.

Recall that the British woman and grandma of six had revealed that she has spent 2,000 euros on visiting her young Nigerian lover since they got married in 2016.

Speaking on the relationship between his ex-wife, Angela, 72 and the Nigerian man, CJ, 27, Donald Neate, 71, expressed concerns that his ex-wife is being scammed.

Donald described the grandmother of six as being gullible adding that she continues to fight for her husband who is 45 years younger to gain entry into Britain.

Angela, from Dorset, had been single for six months before she met CJ via Facebook and became his wife later on.

She stated that the young man is her soul mate and flew in to Nigeria for the wedding.

Donald who separated from Angela 18 years ago, told the Daily Mail: “The first time I knew about it was when I read the papers. She has been scammed by a man who just wants to get into the country.”

He further stated that his ex-wife will have to deal with the consequences of her actions.

Angela, a former taxi driver who became devastated after CJ was denied visa into UK yet again told The Sun: “CJ is the most caring man any woman could want to be with.”

She added that they both have an amazing chemistry and “He makes me feel like the most beautiful woman in the world. I know in my heart we belong together and we won’t stop fighting until we can be together as husband and wife.”

She continued: “We won’t let this break us. After the wedding, I found it hard leaving CJ. I knew I’d see him again soon but my family visa application was rejected. I was so determined to get him a visa I hired lawyers to fight for us. I’ve since visited him twice.”

http://www.herald.ng/ex-husband-72-year-old-british-woman-whose-nigerian-lover-27-denied-visa-speaks/

Re: Ex-husband Of 72-yr-old British Woman Whosenigerian Lover Was Denied Visa Speaks by HermesParis: 2:43pm On Aug 26, 2017
They kinda look gud togeda in d first pix.... angry
Re: Ex-husband Of 72-yr-old British Woman Whosenigerian Lover Was Denied Visa Speaks by Evablizin(f): 2:45pm On Aug 26, 2017
Hey Naija Baddest Niggas would'nt stop surprising me
Re: Ex-husband Of 72-yr-old British Woman Whosenigerian Lover Was Denied Visa Speaks by Quality20(m): 2:48pm On Aug 26, 2017
Women are really gullible, that 27yr guy... I wonder what his real intentions are
Re: Ex-husband Of 72-yr-old British Woman Whosenigerian Lover Was Denied Visa Speaks by DIKEnaWAR: 3:08pm On Aug 26, 2017
The 2nd pic looks like a grandma teaching the grandson to swim or an albino monster trying to eat up a swimmer.

Hardship no good. Na so one Benin boy I know carry him grand mama mate come back from Belgium. His father say he no fit marry that kind wrinkled oyinbo. He congratulated his son for having the mind to "do anything" to make money and prayed he eventually does.

(1) (Reply)

Love Is Not All We Need / Get A Soundcity Standard Video & Pay Later / Italy: 24 Years In Prison For Transmitting AIDS To Dozens Of Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.