Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,897 members, 7,976,367 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 06:41 AM

Ohanaeze Accuses FG Of Bias In Call For Kanu’s Re-arrest - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ohanaeze Accuses FG Of Bias In Call For Kanu’s Re-arrest (31672 Views)

Atiku/Obi On The Candidate: Moderator Accused Of Bias As Nigerians React / How Nnamdi Kanu’s Re-Emergence Will Affect Trial / Nnamdi Kanu's Re-arrest: FG Engaging In Double Standard – Afenifere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ohanaeze Accuses FG Of Bias In Call For Kanu’s Re-arrest by MTKbudapest(m): 7:57pm On Aug 26, 2017
Buhari say make nnamdi kanu no go church, cenima or waka for road wey people pass 10.

What a bail condition?

Tell me who in this world that can keep such conditions.

I think the presidency is very mad for giving one such conditions.

Well im still waitin 4 oct 1

4 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Accuses FG Of Bias In Call For Kanu’s Re-arrest by Nobody: 7:59pm On Aug 26, 2017
RoyalUc:

So what should FG do?
Let us return back to the constitution at Independence.
Re: Ohanaeze Accuses FG Of Bias In Call For Kanu’s Re-arrest by EzeUche(m): 8:03pm On Aug 26, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu at this point represents the Igbos and any other group who love freedom.

Nnamdi Kanu must remain free.

5 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Accuses FG Of Bias In Call For Kanu’s Re-arrest by aputel: 8:04pm On Aug 26, 2017
Ohammadike:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/08/breaking-ohanaeze-accuses-fg-of-bias-in-call-for-kanus-re-arrest-bail-revocation/

I hope somebody will take this people to the classroom and lecture them .Kanu was on YouTube inspecting and taking a parade with Biafra Secret Service,he came to the open that he would not allow election to hold ,hence making a political statement, he attended and addressed rallies a negation of his bail condition. What is more worrisome is the treasonable act of coming on air to say he has created Biafra Secret service.
This is more than what the country can cope with, let him have his days with the judge ,let's see if this guy will not be sentenced to death or life imprisonment. Take it from me, nothing will happen ,and I repeat nothing will happen . No rascals can hold Nigeria to ransome.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze Accuses FG Of Bias In Call For Kanu’s Re-arrest by joe120120(m): 8:10pm On Aug 26, 2017
GoroTango:
Igbos are just too sentimental. The issue of Kanu and arewa youths are seperate. While those arewa youth should have been arrested long ago, it does not detract from the fact that Kanu violated his bail conditions and the FG is right in demanding his rearrest.

gogoro or what u call urself
is fg court or judiciary ?no let competent court give order not that man from kano who don't knows his constitutional law

2 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Accuses FG Of Bias In Call For Kanu’s Re-arrest by Kazim88: 8:32pm On Aug 26, 2017
babaolofin:
My headache now is the hatred , insults & blames the igbos have been putting on the Yorubas over the civil war. I have been a die hard follower of Obj, PMB & some few people. I have also participated in intensive defence of these people but lately, the experience of the military era seems to remind me that nothing has changed. While countdown to election, GEJ tried to bring almost 70% of the yoruba socio cultural organizations to support him, they have no political platform with the exception of those with extremely weak political platform. I think GEJ realised something but very late.

Prof China Achebe should not have released that book ' there was a country' as suggested by Soyinka. After my various responses against the Ibo attacks on yoruba, I realised there was a lot propagandas, misinformation & perversion of history on the part of Ibos. This further created the hatred of the Yorubas by the Ibos. The problem between the Yoruba & the Ibo is what imprisoned the entire south.

Obj wanted to become Africa's most celebrated leader, while Tinubu needs a national base for his political party. This is a personal wish and great problem in the south west.

For restructuring to take place, the south must become one. There must be new movement in the south. While I vehemently opposed GEJ because of crude & uncivilised looting & mismanagement, I realised his government countdown to election brought some groups in South South & South West together. I hope these people are still together. A new movement must come out strong from South.

I hope the Ibos & yorubas youth will understand what I am saying.

You are making sense... Apart from internet Most imbalances would not have been notice today...

1967 is the past.... Igbos have to embrace today.
Re: Ohanaeze Accuses FG Of Bias In Call For Kanu’s Re-arrest by Cinkq: 8:32pm On Aug 26, 2017
I think that question should be directed to you. My point and reason for calling ohanaeze out is that they are giving kanu tacit support which is making him to take his aggitation to a very dangerous level. Are you aware kanu said he's not afraid of going to war? And you all turn deaf ears to that but found your voices when you hear rumour of his re arrest.
ONYII4TRUT:

What's ur point? Are u sure u are okay?

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Accuses FG Of Bias In Call For Kanu’s Re-arrest by Ojiofor: 8:33pm On Aug 26, 2017
aputel:

I hope somebody will take this people to the classroom and lecture them .Kanu was on YouTube inspecting and taking a parade with Biafra Secret Service,he came to the open that he would not allow election to hold ,hence making a political statement, he attended and addressed rallies a negation of his bail condition. What is more worrisome is the treasonable act of coming on air to say he has created Biafra Secret service.
This is more than what the country can cope with, let him have his days with the judge ,let's see if this guy will not be sentenced to death or life imprisonment. Take it from me, nothing will happen ,and I repeat nothing will happen . No rascals can hold Nigeria to ransome.

If you sentence Kanu to death or life in prison it won't stop the agitation for freedom.
Nigerians erroneously celebrated the death of Ikemba that Biafra have died with him.Biafra is an ideology in fact it has become our religion and can't be kill with intimidation and murder.

2 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Accuses FG Of Bias In Call For Kanu’s Re-arrest by RoyalUc(m): 8:43pm On Aug 26, 2017
babaolofin:

Let us return back to the constitution at Independence.

What does that constitution say about our present condition and how would it change Nigerians?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze Accuses FG Of Bias In Call For Kanu’s Re-arrest by xcolanto(m): 8:55pm On Aug 26, 2017
lexy2014:
what is d faulty foundation if I may ask?KANU was arrested 4 treason not self determination. Mandela was also accused of treason but he didnt jump at every bail condition offered him.4 whatever reason kanu was arrested isn't even d issue.whether he is wrongly accused or not isn't d issue. D issue is y would he accept heinous and inhumane bail conditions only 2 come back and say d bail conditions are unacceptable? that's something u haven't been able 2 answer.

An illegality on an illegality cannot stand! If you cannot get this info your head I don't know what else to say to you. It's like the saying two wrongs don't make a right. Yes KANU was arrested because of the struggle for Biafra anything other thing being peddled around is irrelevant. We all know the Hausa and Yoruba's dreed his call for an independent state of Biafra and they are trying to silence him.
Re: Ohanaeze Accuses FG Of Bias In Call For Kanu’s Re-arrest by Dreadful: 9:04pm On Aug 26, 2017
Cinkq:
Ohanaeze should stop being hypocrite. They told Nigerians they are not in support of N. kanu's actions and the guy is not ready to backdown yet they don't want him to be chastised. This statement of theirs just proofs kanu is doing what he's doing because of the tacit support he's getting from his people who are condemning him openly just to save face. They should make their true stand known to Nigerians now.
Idiot, so you want them to denounce their own just to please you? Fool

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Accuses FG Of Bias In Call For Kanu’s Re-arrest by DocHMD: 9:13pm On Aug 26, 2017
Presidiotbuhari:
Nnamdi Kanu is a gift of inestimable value to ndi Igbo, at this point in time in this zoo

And we will guard him jealously even if it means paying with our blood.

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Accuses FG Of Bias In Call For Kanu’s Re-arrest by swedbase(m): 9:16pm On Aug 26, 2017
TheCabal:
Told ya. The east cannot and should never be saddled with the responsibility of leadership.

Leaders is amongst the virtue God deprived the east of.
Their penance for plunging Nigeria is to several military coups and civil war

Arewa youths have been condemned since day one and the north made sure they withdrew the statement they made but here is Ohaneaze fragmented in thought and purpose as usual.

They can't even provide good reasons why the government should ignore Kanu.

Shut up you hypocritical idiot. Kanu is asking for refferendum which he has the right to. The Arewa old men called for genocide against the Igbos living in the North and your tribalistic federal government are sheilding the Arewa old men but calling for Kanu to be arrested. People like you are the reason i am supporting the call for Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Accuses FG Of Bias In Call For Kanu’s Re-arrest by chisomibeh10(m): 9:26pm On Aug 26, 2017
nwaanambra1:

in as much i don't support kanu and his ways of agitation - the fact still remains that the buhari led federal government is beginning to openly insult us igbos!

let it be know that so long as the arewa youths are still walking free after their treasonable and genocidal threat on the Igbos, any attempt to arrest Nnamdi Kanu will be seen as an act of war on the Igbos and it will surely push majority of us that are against Kanu to be his full supporters!

The Federal government should understand that this is no 1967 - this time the war will surely touch every part of Nigeria - even if u r in sambisa!

THE NORTH SEEMS NOT TO UNDERSTAND THAT THE IGBOS CANNOT AND WILL NEVER BE AFRAID OF THEM NOR ASSLICK THEM.

THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT SHOULD TREAD WITH CAUTION. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH angry
nwaanambra1:

in as much i don't support kanu and his ways of agitation - the fact still remains that the buhari led federal government is beginning to openly insult us igbos!

let it be know that so long as the arewa youths are still walking free after their treasonable and genocidal threat on the Igbos, any attempt to arrest Nnamdi Kanu will be seen as an act of war on the Igbos and it will surely push majority of us that are against Kanu to be his full supporters!

The Federal government should understand that this is no 1967 - this time the war will surely touch every part of Nigeria - even if u r in sambisa!

THE NORTH SEEMS NOT TO UNDERSTAND THAT THE IGBOS CANNOT AND WILL NEVER BE AFRAID OF THEM NOR ASSLICK THEM.

nwaanambra1:

we are ready for war
Re: Ohanaeze Accuses FG Of Bias In Call For Kanu’s Re-arrest by Kfed4ril(m): 9:30pm On Aug 26, 2017
GoroTango:
Igbos are just too sentimental. The issue of Kanu and arewa youths are seperate. While those arewa youth should have been arrested long ago, it does not detract from the fact that Kanu violated his bail conditions and the FG is right in demanding his rearrest.

Igbos are sentimental?
Why will buhari order the rearrest of Nnamdi Kanu and turn a blind eye to the Arewa youths?

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Accuses FG Of Bias In Call For Kanu’s Re-arrest by lexy2014: 9:34pm On Aug 26, 2017
xcolanto:

An illegality on an illegality cannot stand! If you cannot get this info your head I don't know what else to say to you. It's like the saying two wrongs don't make a right. Yes KANU was arrested because of the struggle for Biafra anything other thing being peddled around is irrelevant. We all know the Hausa and Yoruba's dreed his call for an independent state of Biafra and they are trying to silence him.
hahahahahahahahaha....u are already getting emotional. what is d illegality u are talking about?whether he was arrested 4 shop lifting or 4 driving one way or 4 feeding orphans isn't d issue. now let's leave that and all d talk of Yoruba&hausa so u can get into perspective. now bail was set based on kanus request cos he said he was sick, right?d bail came with conditions like every bail does.nobody can force u 2 accept bail.now kanus bail conditions were stringent and like I have said earlier he knew it was stringent. and u urself has raised eyebrows regarding d "inhumane" nature of those conditions. D question which u have refused 2 answer is y would KANU accept such stringent, inhumane bail conditions which he knew will infringe on his rights only 4 him 2 now start contesting it after accepting it?y accept d unacceptable and complain that it is unacceptable? So pls keep 2d discussion

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze Accuses FG Of Bias In Call For Kanu’s Re-arrest by Cinkq: 9:37pm On Aug 26, 2017
Do you have a working brain at all? If you have, you must have understood that kanu has taken his aggitation to a very dangerous level. You people should Keep supporting him blindly,but one thing is sure,not only him will eat from the fruit of bitter seed he's sowing today
Dreadful:
Idiot, so you want them to denounce their own just to please you? Fool

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Accuses FG Of Bias In Call For Kanu’s Re-arrest by eunisam: 9:45pm On Aug 26, 2017
Cinkq:
Ohanaeze should stop being hypocrite. They told Nigerians they are not in support of N. kanu's actions and the guy is not ready to backdown yet they don't want him to be chastised. This statement of theirs just proofs kanu is doing what he's doing because of the tacit support he's getting from his people who are condemning him openly just to save face. They should make their true stand known to Nigerians now.

mumu

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Accuses FG Of Bias In Call For Kanu’s Re-arrest by Nobody: 10:26pm On Aug 26, 2017
Unintelligent Hausa's,
is it Treason to call for a referendum?
Has Nnamdi Kanu declared the Republic of Biafra?
Has ipob carried out any violent attack on Nigerians or any Nigeria asset?
Yet you all(Hausa's ) are bent on arresting or even killing him(if the chance presents itself).

Let's take a road down history shall we?
In 1967 it was Ojukwu, Biafra was subdued.
Today its Kanu, if you all subdue him, what is the guarantee that in 30 years time you won't have okechikwu okezie?

You see Mr President, he who seeks equity must do equity. We have suffered, so suffered, for so much, but today we have a voice, and we won't stop shouting, its gone beyond Nnamdi kanu, its about our existence, our prosperity, our sustenance. Do the right thing Mr President, give the South East what it deserves, we can't continue to pick the crumbs that fall off the table, without justice Mr President, you cannot have peace.

Long live the movement for the actualisation of Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Accuses FG Of Bias In Call For Kanu’s Re-arrest by Akpuoru: 11:11pm On Aug 26, 2017
I repeat it that Kanu is a con artist. He knows exactly the game he is playing; raking in money from sponsors. Ohaneze should not get involved in his legal debacle.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze Accuses FG Of Bias In Call For Kanu’s Re-arrest by bigfish3k: 11:15pm On Aug 26, 2017
GoroTango:

justice will only be seen to be done if both groups are arrested together or don't u think that in this heterogeneous Nigeria where tribalism is rife, arresting one and leaving one will mean open bias. in ur post u even said its long overdue, so why wait

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Accuses FG Of Bias In Call For Kanu’s Re-arrest by Wallade(m): 11:20pm On Aug 26, 2017
Excellentmind:

He has not violated any law as far as the United Nation charter on human rights exists. The fraudulent paper referred to as 1999 constitution, which you are hell bent to protect provides citizens with the right to withdraw their citizenship any time they so desire. So, it's not a crime to withdraw one's citizenship within a country and ask for self determination, which Kanu and his people are actively doing and they must be allowed to go.

N. Kanu compromised his citizenship a long time ago, he has a dual citizenship already and we don't have a problem with that but we have a big problem with him constituting nuisance, violating the Nigerian constitution and creating crisis and inciting the public against the government.

If anyone is interested in withdrawing their citizenship in Nigeria, go ahead without disturbing every other person. You have senators and representatives at the national assembly who are in the best position to push for referendum.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze Accuses FG Of Bias In Call For Kanu’s Re-arrest by bigfish3k: 11:45pm On Aug 26, 2017
Wallade:

N. Kanu compromised his citizenship a long time ago, he has a dual citizenship already and we don't have a problem with that but we have a big problem with him constituting nuisance, violating the Nigerian constitution and creating crisis and inciting the public against the government.

If anyone is interested in withdrawing their citizenship in Nigeria, go ahead without disturbing every other person. You have senators and representatives at the national assembly who are in the best position to push for referendum.

I listened to a Yoruba man on channels tv the other day , he said "its difficult for any southerner to raise a bill at the national assembly and it scales through because they have fewer states 17 states for the south and 19 states for the north" he said more states translates to more senators and more house of reps members. and as u know democracy is a game of numbers.so the region with the highest vote advantage can easily throw away the others bill with its advantaged numbers, thereby determining ur destiny for u. so let the south demand for justice of equal states before all of u start shouting that we should go to the national assembly to table our case for referendum and others. an assembly that has been so created in a way that it will favour only one region . a difference of one or two votes matters as can be seen in their current vote on devolution of power where it was defeated by just two votes, 38 against and 36 for it

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Accuses FG Of Bias In Call For Kanu’s Re-arrest by Wallade(m): 12:03am On Aug 27, 2017
bigfish3k:

I listened to a Yoruba man on channels tv the other day , he said "its difficult for any southerner to raise a bill at the national assembly and it scales through because they have fewer states 17 states for the south and 19 states for the north" he said more states translates to more senators and more house of reps members. and as u know democracy is a game of numbers.so the region with the highest vote advantage can easily throw away the others bill with its advantaged numbers, thereby determining ur destiny for u. so let the south demand for justice of equal states before all of u start shouting that we should go to the national assembly to table our case for referendum and others. an assembly that has been so created in a way that it will favour only one region . a difference of one or two votes matters as can be seen in their current vote on devolution of power where it was defeated by just two votes, 38 against and 36 for it

Try that option of pushing referendum through your representatives and senators first, it may not fail but if it does, we will support you to try other means

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Accuses FG Of Bias In Call For Kanu’s Re-arrest by Bishop4real: 12:30am On Aug 27, 2017
Jamiubond009:
“The directive to service chiefs to clamp down on IPOB is a continuation of the Buhari’s dictatorial and un- democratic approach to governance. I find it unacceptable, abhorrent, and insulting that somebody elected by the people can turn around to dictate to them.Buhari was elected to govern Nigeria; he should get on with the business of governance and not try to instigate another war.I insist on the boycott of November 18 Anambra governorship elections, because only the beneficiaries of the crumbs from Aso Rock will support those calling on me to rescind the boycott order.
“The call for boycott of the election is our legitimate right. IPOB has only one weapon with which to fight Nigeria, and that is civil disobedience not armed conflict. If we decide not to vote in Anambra, it is our prerogative. It is not targeted at Governor Willie Obiano or anybody.We have refused to be provoked to arms rebellion. That is what Buhari is looking for. Buhari wants a war but we won’t oblige him because we are civilised people. We are democrats at heart by nature and by essence.No amount of threat or intimidation would make us give up the struggle for Biafra autonomy because it is a genuine cause.We are not armed and we can never be armed. IPOB has done a lot to free other ethnic nationalities from the Caliphate’s bondage of retrogression and economic emasculation. Other ethnic nationalities should be grateful to IPOB for giving them the courage and the heart to speak up and say they are not slaves.We are not afraid because IPOB is a peaceful mass movement and not a violent arms group. IPOB is a non-violent peaceful mass movement. There is no recorded event of an injury sustained in any of the numerous IPOB gatherings. People converge in their millions to listen to this gospel of the restoration of Biafra.
“We are the most disciplined, most well behaved mass
movement anywhere on the face of the earth despite the
genocidal killings, arbitrary arrests, illegal detentions
without trial.We are not fighting Nigeria as a state. We are not fighting any governor. We are not fighting any
individual because we are a global organisation.We are fighting a lopsided, fundamentally corrupt system that has held people down in abject poverty for decades, leading to premature deaths, high scale unemployment, and complete decimation of the economic landscape. We are fighting a system which has made the rest of us slaves to people who are not qualified to hold public office.Do you think that if things were working very well that anybody would want to leave Nigeria? I am a pan Africanist. I want to establish good governance that will extend to the ends of Africa. The way Nigeria was formed and handed over to a band of scavengers can no longer be tolerated.The agitation is not against anybody. We are pursuing an ideal nation where hospitals and schools can function.IPOB is building roads but the media will not report that. We don’t molest people because we are under oath to defend those that cannot defend themselves. We cannot bring one to our people but we must agitate.”
Nnamdi kanu

Just go to Ariara market Aba, Ogbete market Enugu or main market onitsha & speak against Biafra or IPOB, then come back & tell us more about NK's position that IPOB is the most disciplined, democratic & non violent group on planet earth.

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Accuses FG Of Bias In Call For Kanu’s Re-arrest by 2016v2017: 1:30am On Aug 27, 2017
nwaanambra1:

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Accuses FG Of Bias In Call For Kanu’s Re-arrest by 2016v2017: 1:33am On Aug 27, 2017
RareDiamond:
Nigeria federal government under Buhari is a biased, m0ronic, unintelligent, confused, draconian, evil and tyrannic government.

God Bless the Land of the Rising Sun. GO TO HELL AREWA YOUTH

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Accuses FG Of Bias In Call For Kanu’s Re-arrest by 2016v2017: 1:36am On Aug 27, 2017
mpianya39:
We must continue.... cool cool cool

I SAY FIGHT ON GREAT PEOPLE UNTIL VICTORY IS ACHIEVED. THIS STRUGGLE MUST CONTINUE, VICTORY FOR BIAFRA RESTORATION IS NEAR

Biafra is for the future of our Children, I wouldn't like them to see the Nigeria we're seeing today angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Accuses FG Of Bias In Call For Kanu’s Re-arrest by Ibenny(f): 1:49am On Aug 27, 2017
I believe the FG knows better than arresting him. If they ever try that, they will be swallowed in their mess. I say enough is enough!!! angry
This hatred and inequality is highly too much.

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Accuses FG Of Bias In Call For Kanu’s Re-arrest by tigeress2011: 1:57am On Aug 27, 2017
Okoroawusa:
[s]Nwodo should go n st down.He was dancing reggae blues with Kanu b4 they parted ways.The Arewa elites condemned IMMEDIATELY the quit notice.Igbo elites left the cancer called Nnamdi Kanu to fester.only Rochas was crying like a lone voice in the wilderness.

Did the Arewa youths call any tribe derogatory name,abuse igbo elders,abuse the president(both past n current),abuse hausa leaders(dead n alive)?

Granted,they dont right to give any tribe quit notice but that the only way they can show that hate speech,name calling,heating up the polity r not the exclusive rights of Nnamdi Kanu.Two can play that game.

The Igbo leaders need to do the needful.CALL NNAMDI KANU TO ORDER![/s]

BY THE WAY THEY REASON, AND CONTINUE TO FAIL WAEC, JAMB, NOW DRAGGING 34TH POSITION WITH ZAMFARA, YOU KNOW IT'S THEM AFONJAS...

2 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Accuses FG Of Bias In Call For Kanu’s Re-arrest by sapele914(m): 1:58am On Aug 27, 2017
BIAFRONIGERIAN:
The Buhari led administration is preaching one Nigeria and at the same time making utterances and policy statements DAT keeps
me wondering whether d Easterners ar a colonized grp of pple who have no stake in the Nigerian project.
I'm an advocate of ONE restructured NIGERIA but any further move by d FG at incarcerating KANU will lead to an explosive support for Biafra and IPOB DAT will further bastardize Nigeria's unity.
Empty threat,when others reply now they will start shouting genocide and begging the oyibo people to come and help them?
Re: Ohanaeze Accuses FG Of Bias In Call For Kanu’s Re-arrest by sapele914(m): 2:08am On Aug 27, 2017
sonnie10:

Son, being disrespectful to Nigeria is when you go against the constitution.
Don't misunderstand it to mean going against the wishes of Buhari and his Arewa Youths .
So in your ignorant thinking President Buhari is the The Federal High Court?so Buhari is asking himself or needs permission from his self to arrest that ipob miscreant?amazing how people reason.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Magu: Prophet Omale Sues News Agency Of Nigeria For N1 Billion / Fubara's 1st Year Anniversary: Rivers Gov hosts Alex Otti, To Commission Road / Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu's Birthday Celebration: Obaseki, Peter Obi Attend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.