Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,358 members, 7,888,141 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:19 PM

Ohanaeze Accuses FG Of Bias In Call For Kanu’s Re-arrest - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ohanaeze Accuses FG Of Bias In Call For Kanu’s Re-arrest (31397 Views)

Atiku/Obi On The Candidate: Moderator Accused Of Bias As Nigerians React / How Nnamdi Kanu’s Re-Emergence Will Affect Trial / Nnamdi Kanu's Re-arrest: FG Engaging In Double Standard – Afenifere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ohanaeze Accuses FG Of Bias In Call For Kanu’s Re-arrest by lexy2014: 9:04pm On Aug 27, 2017
xcolanto:

Your going on about some long epistle when I used the word "might be" cowards to describe those that allowed their rights to be trampled upon. You seem to be in a hurry to type then end up making little or no sense. Your write up as well is crowded, your punctuations and spacing is poor and makes it less understandable. Most importantly you keep going in circles and then your over repetitive saying same thing without due course to reason and logic. Kanu has the right to appeal his bail conditions which his lawyers has done. So keep hoping he gets arrested while he keeps exercising his fundamental rights. You my good friend are a clown and the joke is on you.
hahahahahahaha....u are already calling me names.its a pity ur emotions are getting d better of u.u don't need all that just provide superior argument with facts. Its like u have run out of facts 2 defend ur position u are now going after my punctuation and spacing.what have that got 2 do with what we are discussing?or did u help WAEC mark English papers? Hahahahahahahahaha.u just carry laugh come give me 2day.sorry am not as adroit as u are in English. pls pardon me. like I said, d likes of abiola, anyanwu, Mandela, dasuki, obasanjo are individuals who didn't mortgage their principles and what they believed in 4 disguised freedom. some gave their lives 2 defend their dignity. how can u say am going round in circles yet u say am repeating myself. Isn't that contradictory? but let take d latter.I repeated myself several times cos am consistent and 4 rmphasis.I was also trying 2 help u distinguish facts from fiction. Its so important. am not hoping KANU gets arrested cos it wasn't my hope that got him arrested in d first place. It was his actions and inactions. for instance if a guy decides 2 start a security outfit without getting clearance from d govt, its his actions that will bring consequences not my hope
Re: Ohanaeze Accuses FG Of Bias In Call For Kanu’s Re-arrest by rumours: 10:09pm On Aug 27, 2017
DeKen:
Nigerian laws are for the south.

Some hopelessly brainwashed and seemingly hypnotised Southerners know this, yet they don't mind. It is a great spell on them and by the time they will realise themselves, we have all moved on. It is unfortunate.

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Accuses FG Of Bias In Call For Kanu’s Re-arrest by nwaanambra1(m): 9:13am On Aug 28, 2017
kabawa:

[s]See who is talking shocked
KANU Will be arrested then you can do your worse.
Rago kawai[/s]

dan ubanka da duri uwarka rago ce! mashai! angry

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Accuses FG Of Bias In Call For Kanu’s Re-arrest by fratermathy(m): 10:34pm On Sep 08, 2017
Isoko1stSon:

@bokiii Hiding Behind Igbo Name Has Nt Hidden yr stup*dity

And you should know alot about impersonators when you are one!
Stop hiding behind Isoko identity!

This guy is not an Isoko person. He is an IPOB youth from the East impersonating the good people of Isoko ethnic nationality. Everyone should take note. No Isoko person would create a username such as his. It's so sad that he is misrepresenting the collective wishes of Isoko people here on Nairaland.
Re: Ohanaeze Accuses FG Of Bias In Call For Kanu’s Re-arrest by fratermathy(m): 10:35pm On Sep 08, 2017
Isoko1stSon:

Shove Yr stup*d statement Into yr @@ss

What is the relationship between Isoko and Ohaneze Ndiigbo?

Bloody impersonator from the Eastern Republic of Liars and Chest beaters! Na una way.
Re: Ohanaeze Accuses FG Of Bias In Call For Kanu’s Re-arrest by fratermathy(m): 10:36pm On Sep 08, 2017
Isoko1stSon:
I see one Zonebie Oladeeb* peeping AtbDs Thread....

FG can Go to Hell, Army I am In Oroni Creek, Com and Arrest Mi

There is no place like Ironi creek in Isokoland. Why are you impersonating Isokos?

This guy is not an Isoko person. He is an IPOB youth from the East impersonating the good people of Isoko ethnic nationality. Everyone should take note. No Isoko person would create a username such as his. It's so sad that he is misrepresenting the collective wishes of Isoko people here on Nairaland.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Yemi Osinbajo Holds Meeting WithWorld Bank, IMF Representatives / Rescued Girl, Serah Luka, Not On Our List – Chibok Parents (punch) / President Buhari Leaves Abuja For Saudi Arabia And Qatar Today(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.