Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,957 members, 7,949,271 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 02:12 AM

Apology To A Web Of Otherz - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Apology To A Web Of Otherz (665 Views)

Public Apology To Afam4eva / Apology To Mc Real Hosting-- Mcreal.net / Apology To A Web Of Otherz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Apology To A Web Of Otherz by deezoneclu: 12:56pm On Feb 20, 2010
I write to apologize to the honourable webmasters that time and brevity did not allow me to mention their names in my previous post. Acyually, there is nothing wrong with my feelings only that I couldnt go on listing names.

However, I appreciate ur posts(all of ya) and enlightenment, and even the deleted ones. Thanks PC GURU.
Re: Apology To A Web Of Otherz by Nobody: 2:16pm On Feb 21, 2010
No problemo jare. they are all bigz bois and girls. welcome to webmasters once again.

(1) (Reply)

Sell Domain Names At Your Prices / Clearing Agent Needed / Designing Of Websites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.