Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,452 members, 7,917,372 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 02:34 AM

Apology To A Web Of Otherz - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Apology To A Web Of Otherz (589 Views)

Public Apology To Afam4eva / Apology To Mc Real Hosting-- Mcreal.net / Apology To A Web Of Otherz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apology To A Web Of Otherz by deezoneclu: 12:58pm On Feb 20, 2010
I write to apologize to the honourable webmasters that time and brevity did not allow me to mention their names in my previous post. Acyually, there is nothing wrong with my feelings only that I couldnt go on listing names.

However, I appreciate ur posts(all of ya) and enlightenment, and even the deleted ones. Thanks PC GURU.

My email is dotwas2000@yahoo.com, u can send it to me.
Re: Apology To A Web Of Otherz by Nobody: 7:09pm On Feb 20, 2010
send what?
Re: Apology To A Web Of Otherz by Nobody: 6:51pm On Feb 21, 2010
i wonder why/how my earlier post vanished
Re: Apology To A Web Of Otherz by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 2:58pm On Feb 25, 2010
errrrrgh, what am i doing here
Re: Apology To A Web Of Otherz by Nobody: 4:21pm On Feb 25, 2010
i think you were posting into another thread and it posted here. or u got lost or worse - drunk.
where hav u been hiding yourself all this time?
Re: Apology To A Web Of Otherz by Nobody: 6:58pm On Feb 25, 2010
Ok. Get it, saw the old post. No probs .

(1) (Reply)

Guyz Pls How Lucrative Is Web Development? Thanx / Check Out These Multi Traffic Softwares Softwares For Free / What Shoes Does Not Harm Nature, And Environmentally Safe?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.