Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,492 members, 7,888,572 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 10:35 AM

The Depressed The Impressed - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Depressed The Impressed (411 Views)

Motivational Books For The Depressed. / Difference Between Being Stressed And Being Depressed / Motivating Story Of Boy That Will Help Depressed People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Depressed The Impressed by ChijyWills(m): 8:02pm On Aug 26, 2017
A short story written by Chijywills Pls it is my first attempt on writing stories correct me if need be Copyright @ Chijywills
THE DEPRESSED,THE IMPRESSED There was a young man jacks who had low self esteem as a result of his body size and this made him to always feel depressed and not being part of anything done by other young men and women in his community,though nobody made jest of him at the initial stage but later on they began making jest of him. The young man jacks was determined to succeed against all odds so he continued pushing forward engaging in money making ventures, while other young men wasted their time making jest of him. In school Jacks made sure he performed excellently. It came to a stage in his business where he was almost at the verge of giving up because of mockery but instead of giving up he repented and became a true Christian. In no distance time Jacks began prospering than before and got link with a foreign. company to distribute their cars. Jacks deals on petroleum and car distribution and became the highest car distributor in his country and one of the richest men,all those who mocked him came back and begged him and he forgave them and helped them. Finally the depressed became the impressed.
cc Lalasticlala Mind44

(1) (Reply)

Romeo Patapan: A Short Story By Simon / My White Little Crimes / Addict Ep6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.