Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,957 members, 7,879,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 10:23 AM

How Do I Get Her She Has A Boifrnd Buh She Likes Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Get Her She Has A Boifrnd Buh She Likes Me (2650 Views)

I Asked Her, What Did She Likes In Me, She Replied With This....(screenshot) / 6 Hidden Signs She Likes You But She’s Shy / When She Likes You But Still Playing Hard To Get (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Get Her She Has A Boifrnd Buh She Likes Me by Chiboi404: 9:47pm On Aug 26, 2017
Oops.. There is dis girls have been cruising on for some time around my faculty,but as a sharp guy DAT love to dare my urge I summoned courage and call her out of dere group which consist of her and two friends ,had some friendly chat I collect her contact we start off as friend but I don't like beating about the bush I hit her wit my intention DAT I fall for her let get to next level buh she is dulling me wit "I have a boifrnd " there is no other reason she is giving me than this but she behave well wit me how do I get her completely to b mine I don't care about having boifrnd or not
Re: How Do I Get Her She Has A Boifrnd Buh She Likes Me by sleeknick: 9:49pm On Aug 26, 2017
Kill the boyfriend.

7 Likes

Re: How Do I Get Her She Has A Boifrnd Buh She Likes Me by Mryacks: 9:51pm On Aug 26, 2017
She needs you to show her more of the stuff you are made of...forget the "I have a boyfriend" line
Re: How Do I Get Her She Has A Boifrnd Buh She Likes Me by babyfaceafrica: 9:53pm On Aug 26, 2017
Find another wife
Re: How Do I Get Her She Has A Boifrnd Buh She Likes Me by Paulpaulpaul(m): 10:00pm On Aug 26, 2017
That one na ordinary line na! Stop pestering, start acting.

Hold her hand in public, see her reaction first.

Stop shaking her hands, hog her as a gentle guy.

Try to hold her waist while.walking alone. Then go on from there

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Her She Has A Boifrnd Buh She Likes Me by Oladimejyy(m): 10:10pm On Aug 26, 2017
You dont want to live long ba?what if her boyfriend is a cultist.Think before you actcheesy

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Get Her She Has A Boifrnd Buh She Likes Me by Divay22(f): 10:11pm On Aug 26, 2017
sleeknick:
Kill the boyfriend.
Kill who?
Long time
Re: How Do I Get Her She Has A Boifrnd Buh She Likes Me by cultist: 10:13pm On Aug 26, 2017
Oladimejyy:
You dont want to live long ba?what if her boyfriend is a cultist.Think before you actcheesy
Oladimejyy

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Her She Has A Boifrnd Buh She Likes Me by LorenzoWisdom(m): 10:16pm On Aug 26, 2017
Chiboi404:
Oops.. There is dis girls have been cruising on for some time around my faculty,but as a sharp guy DAT love to dare my urge I summoned courage and call her out of dere group which consist of her and two friends ,had some friendly chat I collect her contact we start off as friend but I don't like beating about the bush I hit her wit my intention DAT I fall for her let get to next level buh she is dulling me wit "I have a boifrnd " there is no other reason she is giving me than this but she behave well wit me how do I get her completely to b mine I don't care about having boifrnd or not

u don go spoil show...u go hurry tell m say u like m....na she don friend one u.....

Advice..:she will not succumb to your advances...I advice you start hitting on her close frd to get her attention back...more tips bro..go n check ma signature.. cos u nid the ebooks dere...

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Get Her She Has A Boifrnd Buh She Likes Me by Oladimejyy(m): 10:17pm On Aug 26, 2017
cultist:
Oladimejyy
How may i help you
Re: How Do I Get Her She Has A Boifrnd Buh She Likes Me by Nobody: 10:32pm On Aug 26, 2017
Oladimejyy:
How may i help you

Haha haha. You don buy market grin

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Get Her She Has A Boifrnd Buh She Likes Me by sleeknick: 10:41pm On Aug 26, 2017
Divay22:

Kill who?
Long time

YEA... grin
Re: How Do I Get Her She Has A Boifrnd Buh She Likes Me by annie74(f): 11:22pm On Aug 26, 2017
sleeknick:
Kill the boyfriend.
Ah! @op don't mind him o. I'm sure he's joking
Re: How Do I Get Her She Has A Boifrnd Buh She Likes Me by Olanrefront3355(m): 11:25pm On Aug 26, 2017
sleeknick:
Kill the boyfriend.
Solved

Re: How Do I Get Her She Has A Boifrnd Buh She Likes Me by sleeknick: 11:28pm On Aug 26, 2017
annie74:

Ah! @op don't mind him o. I'm sure he's joking

No i'm not... angry
thats the best way to prove your love ...
Re: How Do I Get Her She Has A Boifrnd Buh She Likes Me by annie74(f): 11:37pm On Aug 26, 2017
sleeknick:

No i'm not... angry thats the best way to prove your love ...
By killing someone??
Re: How Do I Get Her She Has A Boifrnd Buh She Likes Me by Divay22(f): 11:58pm On Aug 26, 2017
Chiboi404:
Oops.. There is dis girls have been cruising on for some time around my faculty,but as a sharp guy DAT love to dare my urge I summoned courage and call her out of dere group which consist of her and two friends ,had some friendly chat I collect her contact we start off as friend but I don't like beating about the bush I hit her wit my intention DAT I fall for her let get to next level buh she is dulling me wit "I have a boifrnd " there is no other reason she is giving me than this but she behave well wit me how do I get her completely to b mine[b][/b] I don't care about having boifrnd or not[b][/b]
If you snatch her from her boyfriend just because she likes you, then be prepared to lose her to someone she'll like again in the future....
Go and look for your own...

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Get Her She Has A Boifrnd Buh She Likes Me by spencerlouis(m): 12:10am On Aug 27, 2017
hw wud u feel is smone else post dis nd d said girl happns 2 b ur grlfrnd? hw wud u feel if smone else snatches ur grlfrnd? what makes u tink anoda galant nigha wunt snatch her away from u? dia ar too many girls in dis world so use your skull...

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Her She Has A Boifrnd Buh She Likes Me by Exponental(m): 12:10am On Aug 27, 2017
sell your father's car to impress her
Re: How Do I Get Her She Has A Boifrnd Buh She Likes Me by Mzsolmi(f): 12:19am On Aug 27, 2017
you a learner? finish her with love,care,attention,MONEY and Excess MONEY.
Re: How Do I Get Her She Has A Boifrnd Buh She Likes Me by pu7pl3(m): 12:36am On Aug 27, 2017
Mzsolmi:
you a learner? finish her with love,care,attention,MONEY and Excess MONEY.

Dt ur head in ur do will bring excess � money

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Her She Has A Boifrnd Buh She Likes Me by Mzsolmi(f): 12:41am On Aug 27, 2017
pu7pl3:

Dt ur head in ur do will bring excess � money
why you making it so obvious that you are a skull miner?

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Get Her She Has A Boifrnd Buh She Likes Me by pu7pl3(m): 12:46am On Aug 27, 2017
Mzsolmi:
why you making it so obvious that you are a skull miner?

Cos u making it obvious u d type we harvest

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Her She Has A Boifrnd Buh She Likes Me by iamkingzlee(m): 7:19am On Aug 27, 2017
Divay22:

If you snatch her from her boyfriend just because she likes you, then be prepared to lose her to someone she'll like again in the future....
Go and look for your own...
Word!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Get Her She Has A Boifrnd Buh She Likes Me by Divay22(f): 8:23am On Aug 27, 2017
iamkingzlee:
Word!
Don't mind the OP joor...
Good morning..
Been long i saw you around?
Re: How Do I Get Her She Has A Boifrnd Buh She Likes Me by Nobody: 8:40am On Aug 27, 2017
Why not find a single girl instead? don't come here crying that your girlfriend has a boyfriend and you know about it but she doesn't give you time or love.

If someone is dating, give them the respect of dating the person they want to date.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Her She Has A Boifrnd Buh She Likes Me by Nobody: 9:01am On Aug 27, 2017
Go do juju na lol.
Re: How Do I Get Her She Has A Boifrnd Buh She Likes Me by sarahade(f): 9:06am On Aug 27, 2017
Chiboi404:

Keep chasing another man's girl that's the way someone will keep disturbing your girl until she starts crushing on him.
I don't know how people reason and can't respect boundaries.
She has a boyfriend back off.
Re: How Do I Get Her She Has A Boifrnd Buh She Likes Me by iamkingzlee(m): 9:18am On Aug 27, 2017
Divay22:

Don't mind the OP joor...
Good morning..
Been long i saw you around?
Happy sunday hun. We've been here, Enjoying from the sides.. hope you are good too?
Go to church eh! angry
Re: How Do I Get Her She Has A Boifrnd Buh She Likes Me by Divay22(f): 9:21am On Aug 27, 2017
iamkingzlee:
Happy sunday hun. We've been here, Enjoying from the sides.. hope you are good too?
Go to church eh! angry
Yeah
For church i won't be going..
I'll do fellowship at home.
Re: How Do I Get Her She Has A Boifrnd Buh She Likes Me by iamkingzlee(m): 9:27am On Aug 27, 2017
Divay22:

Yeah
For church i won't be going..
I'll do fellowship at home.
We'll fellowship together then tongue
Re: How Do I Get Her She Has A Boifrnd Buh She Likes Me by Heartmender1: 9:38am On Aug 27, 2017
But don't come here crying that your girlfriend is double dating or someone else is having her attention .. Remember, U also snatch it from someone else

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Can't Seem To Accept I Have To Stay Away For Some Time Due To Ramadan. / . / Angry Man Calls Out A Nigerian Tribe For Their Outrageous Marriage Requirements

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.