Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,199 members, 7,887,507 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:51 AM

Please I Advice Me. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please I Advice Me. (1439 Views)

Should I Advice Her, Play Along Or Leave Her? / My Ex Want Me To Disflower Her, Should I? advice a brother / Please I Advice Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Advice Me. by selene19(f): 5:39am On Aug 27, 2017
i have a boyfriend i love so much to an extent that i had to do away with other guys that might cause a rift btw us but i guess he just isn't caught out for a one woman relationship.
2 months ago i found out he was still dating a girl that he told he broke up with for almost 6 months,he was even with her on valentine's night but he kept me away that day. There's was a time prevented me from coming to his house for 2 days all because the babe was around because he always wanted me around but suddenly he texted me in the midnight telling me he would be busy foe the next two days nd i concur but within this 2days he didnt pick my calls or return my whatsap messages as usual so i knew something was fishy but when i got to his place the 3rd day i found a very hidden evidence. he tried denying it at first tho but to cut the long story short they finally broke up.
Now he is talking to another Ex that wants him back and he even went out to see her leaving me alone in his house and he actuall told me about it later. But yesterday i found out in their conversation that he also had sex with her that same day and he's telling her to fight for the relationship, i am so confused be cause he loves me but i just dont know y he keeps doing this and that's i need an advice from you guys on what to do for him to realize i am so hurt by his actions......Thanks in advance...
Re: Please I Advice Me. by ZeroUnity: 5:54am On Aug 27, 2017
Wow.. .!! Niggas self, well if you are very sure that the dude really cares about you.. Ok its alright, stay beside him and forgive him..

But if you doubt that he loves you, please jejely find someone that is not gonna spoon his ex again chikina..

Love no be force o.. .
Re: Please I Advice Me. by Nobody: 5:58am On Aug 27, 2017
Men cry
Re: Please I Advice Me. by knax: 6:19am On Aug 27, 2017
look..I'm a guy and when a guy likes a girl or wait..when a guy respects a girl..he ain't gon put her through this shii..u are going through right now..
he doesn't love you and he doesn't respect you.u re just..well his sex robot.
so my dear,borrow urself sense,respect yourself and walk away with the Lil dignity u still have left..

4 Likes

Re: Please I Advice Me. by Kondomatic(m): 6:20am On Aug 27, 2017
Vanillaskin:
Men cry
I just hope you know that this is not an advice.

@op. Ask yourself if you deserve what you're getting.
If yes is the answer then continue with him but if it is NO then move on already.

2 Likes

Re: Please I Advice Me. by Mikee7(m): 6:22am On Aug 27, 2017
Trust me he doesn't love you one bit. He just wants girls to fight for him, useless person. Suck him dry and end the relationship tongue

1 Like

Re: Please I Advice Me. by QueenSekxy(f): 6:27am On Aug 27, 2017
just tell Yourself the truth!!
you deserve better,,he is only playing with your feelings...

1 Like

Re: Please I Advice Me. by walepackage(m): 6:31am On Aug 27, 2017
Its obvious,the guy wants to eat his cake and have it.Its either he's gaining something tangible from you albeit pretending that he loves u, or just seeing u as a sex object.I think,you should sit him down and talk to him politely about what he's doing.If he didnt change dump his ass before you found yourself in a mess you wunt like.
Re: Please I Advice Me. by DarkMagic(m): 6:46am On Aug 27, 2017
Advice??
Advice on wat?
Everything is in plain sight....
It is so obvious that guy doesn't want u
There r some tins u dnt even need to think about
Mama..pack ur love and move to the next nigga
U deserve a good guy... undecided
Re: Please I Advice Me. by Olalan(m): 7:00am On Aug 27, 2017
The guy obviously doesn't love and respect you a bit. You deserve better, trust me there's some other guy who would love and respect you only if you can let go of this current guy.
Re: Please I Advice Me. by waleyp(m): 7:03am On Aug 27, 2017
VERY SOON YOU WILL BECOME HIS NEXT EX,SO WATCH YOUR BACK
Re: Please I Advice Me. by Nobody: 7:06am On Aug 27, 2017
What you should do

Hmmm let me think.. keep on being a mumu until this boyfriend of yours give you an incurable disease. Maybe hiv.

Love sef..
Re: Please I Advice Me. by dingbang(m): 7:10am On Aug 27, 2017
See me wey dey find girlfriend sef.. Na him dis one dey cry for love.. I weak pass the op sef.
Re: Please I Advice Me. by Learnstuffs: 7:12am On Aug 27, 2017
Your story should advise you. Everything is clear for you to see.
Re: Please I Advice Me. by Nobody: 7:44am On Aug 27, 2017
selene19:
i have a boyfriend i love so much to an extent that i had to do away with other guys that might cause a rift btw us but i guess he just isn't caught out for a one woman relationship.
2 months ago i found out he was still dating a girl that he told he broke up with for almost 6 months,he was even with her on valentine's night but he kept me away that day. There's was a time prevented me from coming to his house for 2 days all because the babe was around because he always wanted me around but suddenly he texted me in the midnight telling me he would be busy foe the next two days nd i concur but within this 2days he didnt pick my calls or return my whatsap messages as usual so i knew something was fishy but when i got to his place the 3rd day i found a very hidden evidence. he tried denying it at first tho but to cut the long story short they finally broke up.
Now he is talking to another Ex that wants him back and he even went out to see her leaving me alone in his house and he actuall told me about it later. But yesterday i found out in their conversation that he also had sex with her that same day and he's telling her to fight for the relationship, i am so confused be cause he loves me but i just dont know y he keeps doing this and that's i need an advice from you guys on what to do for him to realize i am so hurt by his actions......Thanks in advance...
He loves u? Really? You probably don't bring out that fire in him or he's just taking u for granted cos u show him too much love. Better form breakup and see if he'll sit up. Unless u wanna manage him like that.
Re: Please I Advice Me. by Nobody: 7:50am On Aug 27, 2017
Give that adolescent boy some time to grow up, he needs it. How can you be dating a teenager and call it relationship
Re: Please I Advice Me. by selene19(f): 8:27am On Aug 27, 2017
thanks everyone, you guys are so wonderful.... i actually join this platform yesterday because of this and i really appreciate all your opinions.... kiss
Re: Please I Advice Me. by Nobody: 8:54am On Aug 27, 2017
Dear I believe that if a guy continue to cheat on you he didn't love you even a bit .my advice goes this way leave I said leave the guy better man is coming your way.
Re: Please I Advice Me. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:29am On Aug 27, 2017
I don't get it. What kind of advice do u need after experiencing all the humiliations. Look if u can't use your tongue to count your teeth,then stay put Nd die of heartbreak
Re: Please I Advice Me. by pryme(m): 11:58am On Aug 27, 2017
selene19:
thanks everyone, you guys are so wonderful.... i actually join this platform yesterday because of this and i really appreciate all your opinions.... kiss

I think you know the truth about the matter, your problem here is making that BIG decision of going your own way and ending the relationship.

The only constant thing here will be PAIN,

But you have to choose one pain.

The pain that comes with break ups,

Or the pain that comes with living with a lie.

Choose wisely,
Don't settle for less.
Re: Please I Advice Me. by lekpaciouse(f): 11:59am On Aug 27, 2017
Same way he is treating you now same way you are going to be treated after marriage,so babe be wise don't be in haste,give him space if he needs you he will come beg you and when he is coming tell him to go see your parent and do what he is suppose to do
Re: Please I Advice Me. by Blackhawk01: 12:07pm On Aug 27, 2017
"I'm so confused because he loves me" oh yeah? undecided

Sumbori shoot biko cheesy grin. Love you my arse. angry
Re: Please I Advice Me. by Nobody: 12:43pm On Aug 27, 2017
selene19:
baby pack ur bags & leave trash for lawma,he doesnt deserve u
Re: Please I Advice Me. by NairalandSARS: 5:39pm On Aug 29, 2017
selene19:

hahahaha. Na small pikin dey worry you.
Re: Please I Advice Me. by shinarlaura(f): 5:44pm On Aug 29, 2017
With all these and u re saying he loves you.... He don't.

When u love someone, u don't hurt their feelings. undecided
Re: Please I Advice Me. by Lalas247(f): 6:44pm On Aug 29, 2017
shinarlaura:
With all these and u re saying he loves you.... He don't.

When u love someone, u don't hurt their feelings. undecided
Lol some ladies are just blind from within no mind her
Re: Please I Advice Me. by shinarlaura(f): 6:47pm On Aug 29, 2017
Lalas247:

Lol some ladies are just blind from within no mind her

Lol...dear I tire na cheesy
Re: Please I Advice Me. by Lalas247(f): 6:49pm On Aug 29, 2017
shinarlaura:

Lol...dear I tire na cheesy
Some will ans the same question they are asking grin lol
Re: Please I Advice Me. by shinarlaura(f): 6:54pm On Aug 29, 2017
Lalas247:

Some will ans the same question they are asking grin lol

grin grin grin

Some questions don't need answers from anyone. Fire will not be burning u and u will be asking someone if u should stay or leave grin.
Re: Please I Advice Me. by amakadihot87(f): 7:34pm On Aug 29, 2017
selene19:
..............babe u need to harden up.......dat relationship is heading no where so enjoy it to the fullest while it lasts.....afterwards move on with ur life.........when u start thinking about settling down deal with matured guys only
Re: Please I Advice Me. by SmellingAnus(m): 8:20pm On Aug 29, 2017
dingbang:
See me wey dey find girlfriend sef.. Na him dis one dey cry for love.. I weak pass the op sef.
Lol.... Na so I dey listen to radio last night , one girl call in to send shout out to her guy, she come even request for one love song for the guy wey dem later play... I happy for the guy sha... At least, him Don get babe, wey dey kolo for am...
Re: Please I Advice Me. by dingbang(m): 8:33pm On Aug 29, 2017
SmellingAnus:
Lol.... Na so I dey listen to radio last night , one girl call in to send shout out to her guy, she come even request for one love song for the guy wey dem later play... I happy for the guy sha... At least, him Don get babe, wey dey kolo for am...
those kyn babes I dey find

(1) (2) (Reply)

Girls Why Do U Alway Say Dis? Guys How Do U Unlock Dis / When Your Ordered Food Is On The Table But You Are Still Looking At The Menu. / To The Lady Who Pm Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.