Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,221 members, 7,919,902 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 03:48 PM

419ers - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 419ers (345 Views)

10 Ways To Prevent Phishing-protect Your Data From Scammers(419ers,yahaoo Boys) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

419ers by Bibiturf(f): 10:00am On Aug 27, 2017
I think my mom just fell for 419ers.a guy who says he is baba jide sent her recharge card in error and told her to send it back which she did, they got talking, he brought in prophecy and being the gullible Nigerian she is she paid him some money to send his son to come pray for her. The guy came got enough information from her and more money and left with a promise to be back for more serious work. I just got to know this morning from one of her helps. Please what step should I take in this matter? Help o
Re: 419ers by smartty68(m): 10:02am On Aug 27, 2017
Bibiturf:
I think my mom just fell for 419ers.a guy who says he is baba jide sent her recharge card in error and told her to send it back which she did, they got talking, he brought in prophecy and being the gullible Nigerian she is she paid him some money to send his son to come pray for her. The guy came got enough information from her and more money and left with a promise to be back for more serious work. I just got to know this morning from one of her helps. Please what step should I take in this matter? Help o
Do nothing undecided

(1) (Reply)

Fraudulent Fundraisers For Miss Stella Meeikya,victim Of Gas Explosion @ / Exclusive! Billionaire Kidnapper, Evans To Face Court Wednesday / Vide: Buy Your Yahoo Shit Here From Nigerian Celebrities And Make Millions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.