Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,618 members, 7,917,994 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 07:57 PM

Being A Nymphomaniac(satyriasis) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Being A Nymphomaniac(satyriasis) (1090 Views)

How Do You Handle a Nymphomaniac ?? / A Nymphomaniac Ain't Cheap / How Do You Cope With A Nymphomaniac (ladies With Excessive Drive) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Being A Nymphomaniac(satyriasis) by babz007(m): 6:38pm On Aug 27, 2017
when a woman masturbates, has erotic feelings towards numerous men and women, and an excessive desire for sex,is she a nymphomaniac?.A man who has excessive sextual desire is term a SATYRIC (satyriasis).
“Symptoms” included sexual insatiability, lewd advances to men or women, and most abhorrent of all, the practice of self-pleasure through masturbation.The male version of the diagnosis, satyriasis was rarely applied; it was hard to imagine men wanting too much sex. There are some men though who want to have sex almost everyday, but the powerful sexuality of this people posed a threat to their relationships."Woe unto the man or woman who falls into the meshes of such an insatiable person, whose sexual appetite is never appeased.Even during sexual intercourse excessive excitement is usually experienced, most often with the use of drugs and other substances. These days young nigerian youths are drug addicts, you see them with their blue tongues licking refnor and mixing all sort of drugs together. I as a youth have been through this before and i could tell you, that after taking this substances my desire to have sex is always breathtaking which could last for 2 to 3hrs with my girlfriend who is also high on drugs we do it again and again till whenever.One thing that still baffles me to this moment is that 2years after stopping drugs i still find myself with excessive desire for sex which i am never satisfied with after a showdown, turning me into a sex maniac same goes for my girlfriend (she is now an EX). could does drugs have altered our DNA? pls stop doing drugs

2 Likes

Re: Being A Nymphomaniac(satyriasis) by ijobaooorun(m): 6:59pm On Aug 27, 2017
Ok
Re: Being A Nymphomaniac(satyriasis) by Nobody: 10:46pm On Aug 27, 2017
You nailed it, you must be a carpenter!
Re: Being A Nymphomaniac(satyriasis) by CheedyJ(m): 2:35am On Aug 28, 2017
Oga Ade, dont blame those Innocent drugs for ur excessive & insatiable thirsts for sex.

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Most Embarrassing Moment In Front Of A Crush? / Things You Miss For Not Having Sex Before Marriage. / Bucharest Based Nigerian Big Boy, Samuel Afolabi Proposes 2 His White Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.