Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,655 members, 7,889,129 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 11:59 PM

What Is The Most Embarrassing Moment In Front Of A Crush? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Most Embarrassing Moment In Front Of A Crush? (1080 Views)

Share Your Embarrassing Moment, While On A Date / What Has Been Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year? / I Have A Crush On My Course Rep, He Comes Close But I Ignore Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Most Embarrassing Moment In Front Of A Crush? by princedmiayer(m): 11:27am On Sep 01, 2017
For me in my mind.. I was speaking fluent English to her,but in the real sense I was stuttering to even say thank you.. when she walked up to me to say , hey I kinda like u.
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Moment In Front Of A Crush? by DreamChaser2000: 11:31am On Sep 01, 2017
Lol.
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Moment In Front Of A Crush? by HumorMe(m): 11:36am On Sep 01, 2017
trying to find coherence in speech.
shit still happens!
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Moment In Front Of A Crush? by chizzy161(f): 11:36am On Sep 01, 2017
Being speechless anytime I'm to express how I feel.
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Moment In Front Of A Crush? by ekensi01: 11:36am On Sep 01, 2017
I have never being embarrased cause whenever i have a crush on a girl i always see a bad character that will make me go away.

Just being myself since me and my gf is having wahala, make we see who go apologise 1st. cool
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Moment In Front Of A Crush? by Nobody: 11:46am On Sep 01, 2017
ekensi01:
I have never being embarrased cause whenever i have a crush on a girl i always see a bad character that will make me go away.

Just being myself since me and my gf is having wahala, make we see who go apologise 1st. cool

I'm sorry but are you sure you are okay
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Moment In Front Of A Crush? by SuperSuave(m): 11:46am On Sep 01, 2017
ekensi01:

are you a perfectionist? you sound like one
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Moment In Front Of A Crush? by MhizzAJ(f): 12:03pm On Sep 01, 2017
Here to read comments
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Moment In Front Of A Crush? by Nobody: 12:36pm On Sep 01, 2017
grin

So far, i never had an embarrasing moment yet grin

Maybe, when i meet my super crush IamJ i will surely get weak that he will need to carry me grin kiss
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Moment In Front Of A Crush? by iamJ(m): 12:41pm On Sep 01, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

So far, i never had an embarrasing moment yet grin

Maybe, when i meet my super crush IamJ i will surely get weak that he will need to carry me grin kiss
you keep saying that u will faint, the right time to faint is indoors alone and tired wink
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Moment In Front Of A Crush? by ekensi01: 5:52pm On Sep 01, 2017
Evaber:

I'm sorry but are you sure you are okay
Am splendid, i love her somuch but i'm trying to pretend not to be missing her.

Am even surprise i can do that but now am doing it for over 2week.
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Moment In Front Of A Crush? by ekensi01: 5:56pm On Sep 01, 2017
SuperSuave:
are you a perfectionist? you sound like one
Am not perfect but i always give a whole sum of 100% to anything i do. cool
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Moment In Front Of A Crush? by SuperSuave(m): 9:38pm On Sep 01, 2017
ekensi01:
Am not perfect but i always give a whole sum of 100% to anything i do. cool
I dislike people like you 100%, do you enjoy life at all? do you overlook things at all?
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Moment In Front Of A Crush? by ekensi01: 9:43pm On Sep 01, 2017
SuperSuave:
I dislike people like you 100%, do you enjoy life at all? do you overlook things at all?
I do enjoy life, i do overlook things but only on social media.

(1) (Reply)

See Photos From The $ex Video Of Ghanaian Comedian, Afia, Leaked By Her Husband / Nine Tips To Apply To Meet A Good Girl / I Need Advice From Matured Minds Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.