Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,883 members, 7,879,687 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 03:24 AM

Charly Boy & OurMumuDonDo Protesters Storm EFCC, Ask FG To Extradite Diezani - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Charly Boy & OurMumuDonDo Protesters Storm EFCC, Ask FG To Extradite Diezani (25683 Views)

EFCC Begins Process To Extradite Diezani From UK / EFCC Confirms Moves To Extradite Diezani Alison-madueke / Charly Boy #OurMumuDonDo Suspends "Buhari Resume Or Resign" Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charly Boy & OurMumuDonDo Protesters Storm EFCC, Ask FG To Extradite Diezani by yemmight(m): 11:55am On Aug 28, 2017
I dont even know what we should call this one. Should we say Area Father is looking for more relevance or has been threatened by the last attack in Wuze, Abuja? This protest is the least expected from someone like him.
Re: Charly Boy & OurMumuDonDo Protesters Storm EFCC, Ask FG To Extradite Diezani by Nobody: 11:56am On Aug 28, 2017
divinehand2003:
Lol

This OURMUMUDONDO group is taking another dimension ooooo. Soon all the youth, no matter their religious, ethnic or regious divide, will join hands to demand true change by associating with such a group.

I see a formidable opposition awakening and rising .

Excellent @ I see a formidable opposition awakening and rising

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy & OurMumuDonDo Protesters Storm EFCC, Ask FG To Extradite Diezani by OMEGA009(m): 11:56am On Aug 28, 2017
10 man protest "storms" EFCC. Does EFCC extradite criminals? Let him go and "storm" Ministry of Justice or since Baba don return, "storm" Aso rock.

Misplaced priority / Quest for relevance

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy & OurMumuDonDo Protesters Storm EFCC, Ask FG To Extradite Diezani by omenkaLives(m): 11:56am On Aug 28, 2017
divinehand2003:
Lol

This OURMUMUDONDO group is taking another dimension ooooo. Soon all the youth, no matter their religious, ethnic or regious divide, will join hands to demand true change by associating with such a group.

I see a formidable opposition awakening and rising.
I'd be more than willing to join such a group.

3 Likes

Re: Charly Boy & OurMumuDonDo Protesters Storm EFCC, Ask FG To Extradite Diezani by PatriotTemidayo: 11:56am On Aug 28, 2017
You wouldn't see police harassment this time that the protest is massaging their vendetta.

But let the protester ask why Buhari is working from home and you'll see tear-gas canisters flying all over the place, and illiterates malo boys throwing stones.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy & OurMumuDonDo Protesters Storm EFCC, Ask FG To Extradite Diezani by Nobody: 11:57am On Aug 28, 2017
Forget say Charlie dey craze atimes but honestly the guy have the interest of Nigerians at heart,area fada for president 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy & OurMumuDonDo Protesters Storm EFCC, Ask FG To Extradite Diezani by olisafincy(m): 11:57am On Aug 28, 2017
Now Charley boy is the mumu.
Re: Charly Boy & OurMumuDonDo Protesters Storm EFCC, Ask FG To Extradite Diezani by omoiyalayi(m): 11:58am On Aug 28, 2017
No be deji adeyanju I dey see so, he no follow chop inside the money ne?

Abi na shame make he join so ppl no go talk say he protest against buhari but refused to protest against his party member

So if Charlie boy decide to protest against jona or his wife loot 2moro will deji join?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy & OurMumuDonDo Protesters Storm EFCC, Ask FG To Extradite Diezani by Nobody: 12:00pm On Aug 28, 2017
Joblessness is the root of foolishness
Re: Charly Boy & OurMumuDonDo Protesters Storm EFCC, Ask FG To Extradite Diezani by IloveTrump(m): 12:04pm On Aug 28, 2017
they will break his head this time. this idiot no dey hear word.
Re: Charly Boy & OurMumuDonDo Protesters Storm EFCC, Ask FG To Extradite Diezani by rusher14: 12:10pm On Aug 28, 2017
MrPresident1:
Which person papa money did Diezani steal?

Not yours.

He had nothing.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy & OurMumuDonDo Protesters Storm EFCC, Ask FG To Extradite Diezani by Nobody: 12:12pm On Aug 28, 2017
grin grin grin French mugabe

Re: Charly Boy & OurMumuDonDo Protesters Storm EFCC, Ask FG To Extradite Diezani by ifyain: 12:12pm On Aug 28, 2017
Confused old jobless man
Re: Charly Boy & OurMumuDonDo Protesters Storm EFCC, Ask FG To Extradite Diezani by peacettw: 12:12pm On Aug 28, 2017
Any seasoned looter with a pending case in UK will want to be extradited too. Make no mistake, diezani is sponsoring Mr Oputa, the press and the powers there be to ensure that extradition takes place.

Her chances of escaping the prison cell here is much better than dt of UK. We are nothing but pawns to these people.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy & OurMumuDonDo Protesters Storm EFCC, Ask FG To Extradite Diezani by burkingx(f): 12:14pm On Aug 28, 2017
grin

Re: Charly Boy & OurMumuDonDo Protesters Storm EFCC, Ask FG To Extradite Diezani by Guyman02: 12:17pm On Aug 28, 2017
Yoruba Muslims will like this because his protest is not against Buhari or subsidy scam oil thieves like Otedola, Adenuga, Folawiyo or Alakija but a Niger Delta woman who owns oil.
Now Arewa youths will not see Charly Boy as an Igbo to be stoned by rented almajiris, he is now a patriotic citizen.

What about the N700m sultan bailout fund, it has been swept under rug by the Logos/Ibadam jankara media

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy & OurMumuDonDo Protesters Storm EFCC, Ask FG To Extradite Diezani by Honay(m): 12:19pm On Aug 28, 2017
He is more intelligent than you do!
Re: Charly Boy & OurMumuDonDo Protesters Storm EFCC, Ask FG To Extradite Diezani by Nobody: 12:22pm On Aug 28, 2017
9 protesters? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Charly Boy & OurMumuDonDo Protesters Storm EFCC, Ask FG To Extradite Diezani by ReubenE(m): 12:22pm On Aug 28, 2017
eagleeye2:
I can bet my salary that no policeman will obstruct them this time. After all they are doing what the government loves.
That is why most people don't take this administration serious

2face....
Re: Charly Boy & OurMumuDonDo Protesters Storm EFCC, Ask FG To Extradite Diezani by cinolala(m): 12:23pm On Aug 28, 2017
zico530:
Joblessness
so u think untill we change our mentality our leader will alway ride us
Re: Charly Boy & OurMumuDonDo Protesters Storm EFCC, Ask FG To Extradite Diezani by billyG(m): 12:24pm On Aug 28, 2017
hmm!charlie gal,i expect 2 see deji adeyanju there also.
Re: Charly Boy & OurMumuDonDo Protesters Storm EFCC, Ask FG To Extradite Diezani by KingsleyCEO: 12:25pm On Aug 28, 2017
Nice move.
What about Obasanjo? Jonathan? Babangida? Abdulsalam...
Re: Charly Boy & OurMumuDonDo Protesters Storm EFCC, Ask FG To Extradite Diezani by pezeji(m): 12:25pm On Aug 28, 2017
Leo3333:

They want good governance, transparency, equity and fairness.
That must happen if we all join the movement

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy & OurMumuDonDo Protesters Storm EFCC, Ask FG To Extradite Diezani by Cuche: 12:32pm On Aug 28, 2017
When we have bigger looters baptized elder statesmen all over the country. They should start with those men while U.K. is sorting out Diezani and allies. E.F.C.C. under Buhari has not achieved anything except selective media trial of the opposition. If they are brave, I dare them to reopen Halliburton files. I don't really know who Mr Oputa is working for and the intrigues involved but I can assure myself at least, his 10 man squad of protesters aren't asking the right questions. Between 1978- 1999 amounts valued today at over $200 billion was siphoned and more are still being siphoned. The main actors are living and are among us here in Nigeria.
Re: Charly Boy & OurMumuDonDo Protesters Storm EFCC, Ask FG To Extradite Diezani by Rigel95(m): 12:39pm On Aug 28, 2017
omenkaLives:
Charley, leave UK to handle this one just as they did Ibori.

I don't trust our legal system when it comes to such high profile crooks mbok. Only chicken and maggi thieves, and yahoo yahoo boys dem dey flex muscle over.

With UK legal system that is so 'perfect' is that Ibori not walking free now and enjoying his loot?
Re: Charly Boy & OurMumuDonDo Protesters Storm EFCC, Ask FG To Extradite Diezani by ripbubu: 12:44pm On Aug 28, 2017
Re: Charly Boy & OurMumuDonDo Protesters Storm EFCC, Ask FG To Extradite Diezani by vislabraye(m): 12:50pm On Aug 28, 2017
I think he should carry this protest Yenagoa or Port Harcourt.
Re: Charly Boy & OurMumuDonDo Protesters Storm EFCC, Ask FG To Extradite Diezani by DONADAMS(m): 12:52pm On Aug 28, 2017
Bolustical:
Our brothers must be confused now on whom to support grin

Charlie Boy or Diezani?

Charlie Boy did their bidding last two weeks and they will look hypocritical to bash him MEANWHILE they must defend Diezani.
lol..very true..no be small drams dey this country
Re: Charly Boy & OurMumuDonDo Protesters Storm EFCC, Ask FG To Extradite Diezani by Greenthumb(m): 1:03pm On Aug 28, 2017
Look at these nonentities.. Adeyanju and co asking for Diezani to be repatriated so she can be freed by our useless and corruption judges, like in the case of Ibori. Hahahahahaha never again simpletons! The FG know too well not to even try such.

I thought they said it's witch-hunt, please let the American government keep witch hunting her, afterall her boss (GEJ) said if there was corruption in his government, America will know. Now they know and they're acting the know.

This is the reason they wanted Buhari dead or him resigning so badly, so that their criminal godfathers will not face prosecution. I sincerely feel for Charly boy cos rather being a man and use his head to decipher that he's being used by corrupt elements, he's busy carrying placards and making more enemies for himself. There's no sincerity of purpose with some of those guys standing next to him

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy & OurMumuDonDo Protesters Storm EFCC, Ask FG To Extradite Diezani by Supercoo: 1:08pm On Aug 28, 2017
Victorclean1:
Obasanjo loot is far worse than that of Dezieni. No one is harassing him. Tinubu loot is s good money. Buhari loot with Abacha is not a crime. Abdulsalami loot is not corruption. Fantastically corrupt country

We have to start somewhere. If we sit down and nobody does nothing, Nigeria will not move forward. Kudos Charlie boy. Am in your support.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Commanding Officer, 14 Soldiers Killed In Borno Ambush Attack – New Telegraph / Sule Lamido: Wike Made It Clear He Never Wanted To Become VP To Anyone / 2023 Presidency: APC Shops For President Buhari’s Alternative

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.