Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,893 members, 7,879,731 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:36 AM

Charly Boy & OurMumuDonDo Protesters Storm EFCC, Ask FG To Extradite Diezani - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Charly Boy & OurMumuDonDo Protesters Storm EFCC, Ask FG To Extradite Diezani (25686 Views)

EFCC Begins Process To Extradite Diezani From UK / EFCC Confirms Moves To Extradite Diezani Alison-madueke / Charly Boy #OurMumuDonDo Suspends "Buhari Resume Or Resign" Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charly Boy & OurMumuDonDo Protesters Storm EFCC, Ask FG To Extradite Diezani by Greenthumb(m): 1:09pm On Aug 28, 2017
divinehand2003:
Lol

This OURMUMUDONDO group is taking another dimension ooooo. Soon all the youth, no matter their religious, ethnic or political divide, will join hands to demand true change by associating with such a group.

I see a formidable opposition awakening and rising.

This crop of guys will achieve NOTHING. Mark my words
Re: Charly Boy & OurMumuDonDo Protesters Storm EFCC, Ask FG To Extradite Diezani by Nobody: 1:25pm On Aug 28, 2017
cantok:
Repatriate OKONJO IWEALA
You got jokes

Re: Charly Boy & OurMumuDonDo Protesters Storm EFCC, Ask FG To Extradite Diezani by GMBuhari: 1:25pm On Aug 28, 2017
Leo3333:
I expect the FG to respond swiftly by commencing the extradition process for Diezani.

It's time to commence the real evidence-backed trial in the law court...enough of fruitless media trials.
fruitless media trial indeed

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy & OurMumuDonDo Protesters Storm EFCC, Ask FG To Extradite Diezani by thanknairaland1: 1:31pm On Aug 28, 2017
every body wants recognition,
mmchewwwwwwew!!!
Re: Charly Boy & OurMumuDonDo Protesters Storm EFCC, Ask FG To Extradite Diezani by AngelicBeing: 1:32pm On Aug 28, 2017
I concur, she should be brought back, flogged and jailed, useless theif, where is my cane to flog these otondo woman sad

Re: Charly Boy & OurMumuDonDo Protesters Storm EFCC, Ask FG To Extradite Diezani by kikake: 1:34pm On Aug 28, 2017
rafo200:

https://presentdaynews..com.ng/2017/08/breaking-ourmumudondo-protesters-storm.html?m=1

While OBJ and IBB live in Hilltop Mansions.

Iberibe wuru Charlie Boy sickness - from time Imo River.
Re: Charly Boy & OurMumuDonDo Protesters Storm EFCC, Ask FG To Extradite Diezani by omohayek: 1:39pm On Aug 28, 2017
Victorclean1:
Obasanjo loot is far worse than that of Dezieni. No one is harassing him. Tinubu loot is s good money. Buhari loot with Abacha is not a crime. Abdulsalami loot is not corruption. Fantastically corrupt country
By God you're stupid! To begin with, where is your evidence that Obasanjo stole more than Diezani (whose name you can't even spell correctly)? And what do any of the names you mention have to do with her prosecution by the governments of both the USA and the UK? Are both countries "fantastically corrupt" in your imagination?

I suggest you stop spitting out tribally-motivated defenses of kleptocracy, and find yourself instead a decent school where you can graduate from your current state of semi-illiteracy.

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy & OurMumuDonDo Protesters Storm EFCC, Ask FG To Extradite Diezani by godwin120alex: 1:41pm On Aug 28, 2017
Victorclean1:
Obasanjo loot is far worse than that of Dezieni. No one is harassing him. Tinubu loot is s good money. Buhari loot with Abacha is not a crime. Abdulsalami loot is not corruption. Fantastically corrupt country

All the Nigerian politicians are criminals and wld meet their water loo one day. Today is Diezani Allison-Madueke tomorrow may be theirs. If the miss it their children n generation will not
Re: Charly Boy & OurMumuDonDo Protesters Storm EFCC, Ask FG To Extradite Diezani by hatchy(f): 1:41pm On Aug 28, 2017
THE ACCOUNT OF THE AFFLICTIONS OF THE KING AND CHARLES THE SON OF OPUTA (Chapter 1)

1. And it came to pass that on the 7th day of the 8th month of the third year that king Buhari ascended to the throne of the kingdom that trouble broke out in the land for the king suffereth affliction.

2. And he departed to seek medication in a foreign country for his affliction was grave that the host of physicians in the land Faileth to cure.

3. And he proclaimed to the people saying, "I present unto thee this day Yemi, the son of Osinbanjo, my deputy who shall sit upon this throne and rule in my stead till I be made whole of my affiliation. All these that the book of the law might be fulfilled.

4. But after he hath tarried to come for ninety days and ninety nights that the people murmureth against the king.

5. And they saith one man to the other; howbeit the king took pleasure in a foreign land when his kingdom lieth dissolate?

6. For the king bringeth much tribulation upon us and yet taketh refuge in a foreign land where he took counsel and make merry with foreign noble men.

7. But many said, surely, the king hath gave up the ghost to joined his fathers for no physician can make him whole of his affliction

8. And Charles, by the name Charlie Boy, who was also called Area Father, the son of Oputa, a noble man who judgeth over the people and dealeth deligently according to his duty before he rest with his father when he was old and full of age, took counsel among the people

9. For Charles is popular among the people for he ministereth in psalms with timberel, string instrument and organs and lived northward of the city of the great king. He rideth great horses of iron.

10. And he declared according to this words unto the people. "Brethren, I beseech thee this day, arise and gird thy loins for we shall march even unto the fountain of unity in the city of the great king.

11. And we shall march across the streets of the city even to the court of the great king and proclaim this words saying, 'return O ye king to thy kingdom to rule over thy people or ye shall be no king over us' .

12. And he named the congregation of men that followeth him "Our Mumu Don Do" which is translated to mean "enough of our folly"

13. For seven days and seven nights they marched upon the streets of the city and declared according to the words of Charlie Boy. But the watch men of the city contendeth with them and Charles fell upon his face.

14. And a certain adviser to the king by the name Garba the son of Shehu who dweleth in the court of the king declareth these words saying:

15. Verily verily I say unto thee, the king is made whole of his affliction and shall return to rule over the kingdom soon. Moreso, he dealeth diligently according to the books of the law before his sojourn to the foreign country. In like manner declareth Lai the son of Mohammed.

16. And it came to pass that when Charles the son of Oputa and his men marched unto the market of Wuse to to declare their message that the brethren of the king who buy and sell therein were wroth with anger

17. And they saith one man to the other, let us take hold of Charles that we might put him to death, even the son of Oputa, for he bringeth reproach upon the king.

18. And when they came to take hold of him by the garment so they may behead him, that he ran and escaped from amongst them. Not a few stones were cast upon him that day.

19. At the twilight of the next day, Charles who is also called Area Father, rose and declared to his congregation, be still for we shall put a hold on this march until the Spirit leadeth.
Alas...the king returned and even the Wike(d) one was among those that went to welcome him at the city gate and great will their folly be!!!

Please turn to next page for Chapter 2 (Bring back Deziani).
Re: Charly Boy & OurMumuDonDo Protesters Storm EFCC, Ask FG To Extradite Diezani by kikake: 1:42pm On Aug 28, 2017
Let Rocha build a Mosque in Charlie Boy village House in Imo, so that the Boy eye can open to see what the hell is wrong with Nigeria's rigged and rogue political process against Charlie Boy's own Igbo people.
Re: Charly Boy & OurMumuDonDo Protesters Storm EFCC, Ask FG To Extradite Diezani by omohayek: 1:42pm On Aug 28, 2017
Guyman02:
Yoruba Muslims will like this because his protest is not against Buhari or subsidy scam oil thieves like Otedola, Adenuga, Folawiyo or Alakija but a Niger Delta woman who owns oil.
Now Arewa youths will not see Charly Boy as an Igbo to be stoned by rented almajiris, he is now a patriotic citizen.

What about the N700m sultan bailout fund, it has been swept under rug by the Logos/Ibadam jankara media
Another tribalistic, half-literate cretin who sees nothing in large-scale embezzlement because "others have done it too"! Why don't you forward your incoherent nonsense to the British and American governments who are currently prosecuting your "Niger Delta woman who owns oil"? Or do you think they're both under the control of the "Yoruba Muslims" you reflexively blame for everything that's gone wrong in your pathetic excuse of a life?

3 Likes

Re: Charly Boy & OurMumuDonDo Protesters Storm EFCC, Ask FG To Extradite Diezani by kikake: 1:48pm On Aug 28, 2017
omohayek:

Another tribalistic, half-literate cretin who sees nothing in large-scale embezzlement because "others have done it too"! Why don't you forward your incoherent nonsense to the British and American governments who are currently prosecuting your "Niger Delta woman who owns oil"? Or do you think they're both under the control of the "Yoruba Muslims" you reflexively blame for everything that's gone wrong in your pathetic excuse of a life?

Northern and SW Muslims in Nigeria are gunning for a future Islamic Republic of Nigeria, don't deny that.
Most Yoruba Muslims don't see anything bad in any wrong done by Buhari cabal.
Re: Charly Boy & OurMumuDonDo Protesters Storm EFCC, Ask FG To Extradite Diezani by omohayek: 2:08pm On Aug 28, 2017
kikake:

Northern and SW Muslims in Nigeria are gunning for a future Islamic Republic of Nigeria, don't deny that.
Most Yoruba Muslims don't see anything bad in any wrong done by Buhari cabal.
And you know this how, exactly? Because a little bird told you so? Did you go out and commission a poll from Gallup or something?

I'm betting you don't even know a single "Yoruba Muslim" personally, let alone having a clue what millions of such people think about any issues in particular, and you are just operating off prejudices you mistake for truth because they are shared by those you associate with.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Charly Boy & OurMumuDonDo Protesters Storm EFCC, Ask FG To Extradite Diezani by Nobody: 2:19pm On Aug 28, 2017
Charlie boy cuts deal with APC government with the funds from the deal will be use to settle/replace his car and other personal effects were damaged by northerners/Buhari's herdsmen in the market.
Re: Charly Boy & OurMumuDonDo Protesters Storm EFCC, Ask FG To Extradite Diezani by Bakrabas: 2:30pm On Aug 28, 2017
kingthreatz:
Diezani, the biggest female looter Nigeria ever had. All she had to do was surk Jonathan's limp rod and he gave her the right to loot whatever

The biggest female Rubber Africa never had

Diezani the deadliest of all virus... Ebola + Lasser + Aids =Diezani
Re: Charly Boy & OurMumuDonDo Protesters Storm EFCC, Ask FG To Extradite Diezani by kenny1313(m): 2:37pm On Aug 28, 2017
zico530:
Joblessness

Your mumu is yet done?
Re: Charly Boy & OurMumuDonDo Protesters Storm EFCC, Ask FG To Extradite Diezani by BiggyBamBam: 3:32pm On Aug 28, 2017
Crafty man...
He wants praise from the government now.
Ibo man with wayo, hmm
Re: Charly Boy & OurMumuDonDo Protesters Storm EFCC, Ask FG To Extradite Diezani by arsenal33: 3:51pm On Aug 28, 2017
eagleeye2:
I can bet my salary that no policeman will obstruct them this time. After all they are doing what the government loves.
i can bet bet my salary that you are not happy about it.
Your looter heroes are being hunted
Re: Charly Boy & OurMumuDonDo Protesters Storm EFCC, Ask FG To Extradite Diezani by omenkaLives(m): 4:22pm On Aug 28, 2017
Bolustical:
Our brothers must be confused now on whom to support grin

Charlie Boy or Diezani?

Charlie Boy did their bidding last two weeks and they will look hypocritical to bash him MEANWHILE they must defend Diezani.
I imagined so too. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy & OurMumuDonDo Protesters Storm EFCC, Ask FG To Extradite Diezani by armadeo(m): 5:23pm On Aug 28, 2017
If she comes back efcc would lose the case.

Let her be judged abroad at least justice is blind there.

This guy really has no sense. He should carry this protest to nass and see nigerians support him.
Re: Charly Boy & OurMumuDonDo Protesters Storm EFCC, Ask FG To Extradite Diezani by adekunle0000: 6:54pm On Aug 28, 2017
Charlie Pawn your mumu don do!!! No dey follow gambari for nyash!!!
Re: Charly Boy & OurMumuDonDo Protesters Storm EFCC, Ask FG To Extradite Diezani by MrSly(m): 7:04pm On Aug 28, 2017
rafo200:

https://presentdaynews..com.ng/2017/08/breaking-ourmumudondo-protesters-storm.html?m=1
This time around there will be no tear gas and police must have accompanied them instead of harrasing them. This govt and double standard. I spit!!!
Re: Charly Boy & OurMumuDonDo Protesters Storm EFCC, Ask FG To Extradite Diezani by Abudu2000(m): 7:29pm On Aug 28, 2017
I have always stood with charlie boy right from day one even when everyone else thought he was crazy, why would i relent now that everyone see the good in what he is doing?

#ISTANDWITHCHARLIEBOY
*OURMUMUDONEDO
Re: Charly Boy & OurMumuDonDo Protesters Storm EFCC, Ask FG To Extradite Diezani by MarieSucre(f): 10:32pm On Aug 28, 2017
pezeji:
am confused.. what do this ppl really want
Maybe read the banner they are holding. I'm sure it will give you some information on what they what.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy & OurMumuDonDo Protesters Storm EFCC, Ask FG To Extradite Diezani by pezeji(m): 10:48pm On Aug 28, 2017
MarieSucre:

Maybe read the banner they are holding. I'm sure it will give you some information on what they what.
can u pls xplain the banner writting? seems not no clear from here
Re: Charly Boy & OurMumuDonDo Protesters Storm EFCC, Ask FG To Extradite Diezani by headz(m): 3:22pm On Aug 29, 2017
eagleeye2:
I can bet my salary that no policeman will obstruct them this time. After all they are doing what the government loves.
Nope. maybe becuz dey re only about seven or so of em.
Re: Charly Boy & OurMumuDonDo Protesters Storm EFCC, Ask FG To Extradite Diezani by MarieSucre(f): 12:37pm On Sep 01, 2017
pezeji:
can u pls xplain the banner writting? seems not no clear from here
Our mumu don do? I guess.
Re: Charly Boy & OurMumuDonDo Protesters Storm EFCC, Ask FG To Extradite Diezani by pezeji(m): 1:56pm On Sep 01, 2017
MarieSucre:
Our mumu don do? I guess.
ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

VAT Verdict: States Begin Consultation As Court Quashes FIRS Application / 2023: ‘Placeholder’ Has No Place In Our Constitution – INEC / Secretary’s Appearance At Military Probe Unsettles PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.