Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,226 members, 7,977,610 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 10:56 AM

How To Get The Interest And Collateral Free Loan - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Get The Interest And Collateral Free Loan (889 Views)

COVID-19: Rosabon Announces N6M Collateral-free Loan For Civil Servants / Get A Collateral Free Loan In Two Minutes / Loan Without Interest And Collateral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get The Interest And Collateral Free Loan by Dnockeror333(m): 5:55pm On Aug 28, 2017
How to get the Interest and Collateral Free Loan.

If we can trust you enough,
This is how to get the interest and collateral free loan:
=> Tell us why you need the money (by filling it in a given form)
=> Receive the money in your account
=> Repay the money so loaned, either weekly or monthly, and
=> Finish paying it in a period of 12months.

Fancy...?

With a 1year membership donation of approximately N1000 or above you are ready to go into your dreams as a bonafide member.

AM A CHILD OF THE LIVING GOD

Your brother in bounds.
Re: How To Get The Interest And Collateral Free Loan by nhurhetee(m): 7:57pm On Aug 28, 2017
How do we go about this bro? Im in.
Re: How To Get The Interest And Collateral Free Loan by Tunexadeb: 10:28pm On Aug 28, 2017
how
Re: How To Get The Interest And Collateral Free Loan by okey4reel(m): 10:51pm On Aug 28, 2017
Dnockeror333:

Fancy...?

With a 1year membership fee of N400 you are ready to go into your dreams as a bonafide member.
Op tell us more, is there a website or email, how can one reach u or the company
Re: How To Get The Interest And Collateral Free Loan by Dnockeror333(m): 6:35am On Aug 29, 2017
okey4reel:

Op tell us more, is there a website or email, how can one reach u or the company

%Speak with the agent: ashvicooo gmail

(you know the rest?)
Re: How To Get The Interest And Collateral Free Loan by Dnockeror333(m): 6:36am On Aug 29, 2017
ashvicooo@gmail.com
Re: How To Get The Interest And Collateral Free Loan by Impactever(m): 6:47pm On Oct 09, 2017
Dnockeror333:

Fancy...?

With a 1year membership fee of N400 you are ready to go into your dreams as a bonafide member.

Dear sir , Thank you for sending me the form.
i have also sent you an email with regards to the below info

i have filled the loan form ....but my little challenge is that i do not have the agent details to fill under the " AGENT DETAILS "
2) i also need the account No ..to enable me pay the free will donation .
pls i will be very grateful if you help me with the agent details ...
my Name and contact are below
Nweze Emmanuel
Re: How To Get The Interest And Collateral Free Loan by laka2016: 10:07pm On Oct 09, 2017
Dnockeror333:

Fancy...?

Your post is inconclusive. If you really want to help and you're not fake then you should give all necessary information that interested persons will need. You don't have to wait for people to start prompting you for information which you ought to have given freely. I suspect you created the thread because a lot of Nigerians are desperate for one kind of loans or another.
Re: How To Get The Interest And Collateral Free Loan by Dnockeror333(m): 5:46am On Oct 10, 2017
[quote author=laka2016 post=61267237]Your post is inconclusive. If you really want to help and you're not fake then you should give all necessary information that interested persons will need. You don't have to wait for people to start prompting you for information which you ought to have given freely. I suspect you created the thread because a lot of Nigerians are desperate for one kind of loans or another.

Thanks. This is just an advert, that does not need much information, because they are already written out in a more porous paper. Am sorry.
I do not creat the thread, I do this as to show others, what I find out. Nice day.
Am also a servant of Jesus Cgrist. To those who call ne sir, am not sir, am a brother in bounds as you too.

Praise God...
Re: How To Get The Interest And Collateral Free Loan by Dnockeror333(m): 5:51am On Oct 10, 2017
Impactever:

Dear sir , Thank you for sending me the form.
i have also sent you an email with regards to the below info

i have filled the loan form ....but my little challenge is that i do not have the agent details to fill under the " AGENT DETAILS "
2) i also need the account No ..to enable me pay the free will donation .
pls i will be very grateful if you help me with the agent details ...
my Name and contact are below
Nweze Emmanuel

Brother, please remove this information, its too personal to be here. Thanks, for your privacy.

(1) (Reply)

Making Money With Ease, Withdrawal Of $600 Completed / Confectionery And Bakery Business / Increasing Operational Efficiency In The Nigerian Workplace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.