Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,216 members, 7,873,955 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 10:07 PM

UN Bodies Denounce Threats To Igbo In Northern Nigeria - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UN Bodies Denounce Threats To Igbo In Northern Nigeria (39351 Views)

Isa Pantami Shed Tears Over Killings In Northern Nigeria / PDP Dares Buhari Over Threats To Arrest Atiku / Liya Sharibu Not Released Because She Refused To Denounce Christ - Dapchi Parent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UN Bodies Denounce Threats To Igbo In Northern Nigeria by Ojiofor: 7:03pm On Aug 29, 2017
oyienootieno:

Genocide is inevitable....

Oh really,why not start this night coward!

6 Likes

Re: UN Bodies Denounce Threats To Igbo In Northern Nigeria by Nobody: 7:04pm On Aug 29, 2017
zenmaster:

Markfemi2
oladeebo
Omenka
Omenkalives
T8ksy
T9ksy
Alcatraz005
ngeneukwenu
They are in zombies comas right now. It is only when their arewa terrorists threatening and commanding the zoo security agencies to rekidnap Nnamdi Kanu they will crawling out from their rats holes to backup their pay masters.

The north have bites the fingers that feeds them(Biafra and Niger delta crude oil).

No Referendum No Restructuring.

9 Likes

Re: UN Bodies Denounce Threats To Igbo In Northern Nigeria by ItsMeAboki(m): 7:04pm On Aug 29, 2017
Blue3k:
Nigeria needs to arrest the quit notice clowns. Their bias only makes government look crazy. El Rufi called for their arrest first now they don't want to act. After you arrest them give bail and hopefully they act reasonable.

Lets see how they will be arrested when all they did was to ask Igbos to leave the region, without threatening or engaging any of them in hate speech; while Kanu continues to remain free to insult, incite and threaten northerners and Nigerians with hate and war; his latest was to openly threaten the law enforcement agents with death should they attempt to re-arrested him for flouting his bail conditions?

I would like to see how this open and shameless hypocrisy would play out - especially as the Arewa youths had time and again made follow up clarifications on the non - violent message in their quit notice; even before the complete withdrawal of the said notice. .

2 Likes

Re: UN Bodies Denounce Threats To Igbo In Northern Nigeria by freddjay(m): 7:07pm On Aug 29, 2017
Kazim88:
I have always said it...
from
Ango Abdullahi to IGP to All those Arewa Terroristic Miscreants would go to jail.

All their sponsors, both overt and covert would go to jail.

but Atleast it Would be an international prison

They would explain how Kanu action is meant to affect Innocent citizens that have been loyal and paying tax to the North.... to the point of threaten them with genocide because Kanu (independent human being) insulted them.

I wonder how you people think.. Where did the hate speech start from It has always been the plans of Nnamdi Kanu to cause chaos in the state so why is he complaining. If anyone should be curtained it should be Kanu, cause he started the whole thing with the hate speech on radio biafra.
Re: UN Bodies Denounce Threats To Igbo In Northern Nigeria by Nonaira1: 7:08pm On Aug 29, 2017
Belmot:
Not a single american citizen caught with hard drugs in Indonesia and Phillipine have been executed so far. So where is Ipod international connection in stopping joko wododo and rodrigo duterte from executing it's members caught with dustin powder?

Neither have they stopped your black ass brothers in Isis getting slaughtered nor stopped your scamming "celebroties" going to jail in the west.

While I'm at it

World Igbo Congress admitted to UN body

https://www.google.com/amp/www.premiumtimesng.com/entertainment/93639-world_igbo_congress_admitted_to_un_body.html/amp

That's our reach. Let's not forget NOI (an igbo) almost became president of world Bank. Despite not winning, she still has a huge control there. That's our fucking reach. This isn't 1960s nigga tongue. Psychological warfare is better than physical warfare anyday and your zoo is losing it big time

10 Likes

Re: UN Bodies Denounce Threats To Igbo In Northern Nigeria by Nobody: 7:09pm On Aug 29, 2017
Jolar101:

They are in zombies comas right now. It is only when their arewa terrorists threatening and commanding the zoo security agencies to rekidnap Nnamdi Kanu they will crawling out from their rats holes to backup their pay masters.
grin grin grin This is what zombie coma looks like in real life ===>

9 Likes

Re: UN Bodies Denounce Threats To Igbo In Northern Nigeria by ezegenigbonine: 7:10pm On Aug 29, 2017
Champele:
Asifa ga skool ya na achu so efi. Ndi iti!

HAHAHAHAHAHA NDI ITI MPATAKA

5 Likes

Re: UN Bodies Denounce Threats To Igbo In Northern Nigeria by Diademk07: 7:13pm On Aug 29, 2017
Nonaira1:

Of course the pigs that wrote a genocidal music did not write a hate speech.

It's Nnamdi Kanu that did. Ediot.

That's the logic of your typical Afonja slave.

Anyway your wails won't change who UN focused on. Go take your wailing to UN. Remind them of Nnamdi Kanu while you there crying

Lmao.. They denounced the pigs who wrote the songs na and asked the writer to be arrested

Anyway, Arewa has done nothing worse than the Igbos in the SE. I will wait till they start making hate speeches like Kanu as well having such hate speeches being celebrated among the Fulani/Hausaa crowds. Till then, I have nothing to say. The fulani herdsmen on the other hand...
Re: UN Bodies Denounce Threats To Igbo In Northern Nigeria by Chemcrown: 7:19pm On Aug 29, 2017
Odingo1:

So because of one man talk and whole tribe should be massacred,you guys just hate Igbo people in Nigeria,the best thing is for UN to help them and create a separate state for them,you people hate the Igbos and yet cannot do without them,if they have Biafra will you people die.
Correction, that is not massacre but notice to quit not even an attempt to kill.
By the way when that one man was making those utterances, the elders folded their arms (including those residing in the north) and some were even jubilating over those utterances compare to a group that gave a 'notice to quit' and they are outrightly condemned.
I noticed that this 'notice to quit' has made Igbo remember that they are still Nigerians and 'not yet Biafrans'.
Re: UN Bodies Denounce Threats To Igbo In Northern Nigeria by kernel505: 7:21pm On Aug 29, 2017
234ng44uk:

What language exactly? From what I've seen so far, he has no policy, no doctrine or ideology. Nnamdi Kanu only does things by impulse, guided (or misguided) only by hate.

Was that why AWOL committed suicide?
#AfonjaDemons

6 Likes

Re: UN Bodies Denounce Threats To Igbo In Northern Nigeria by Nonaira1: 7:21pm On Aug 29, 2017
Diademk07:

Lmao.. They denounced the pigs who wrote the songs na and asked the writer to be arrested

Anyway, Arewa has done nothing worse than the Igbos in the SE. I will wait till they start making hate speeches like Kanu as well such hate speeches having great support among the Fulani/Hausaa crowds. Till then, I have nothing to say. The fulani herdsmen on the other hand...

See the double mouth. Where is the arrest? Who was arrested? How hard is it to find a song wroter, producer or director? Is it not how El rufai asked for the Awera youths and NOTHING happened.

You people only fool unaselves no body else. Since there is no arrest nor name of the so called "writer, producer, etc" of the "condemned song", it doesn't take a genius to know Awera youths were the ones behind that music and denounced it when it became hot for them. Just like they now denouncing what we all saw on video and claiming the media "misquoted" them Duh Of course someone with brain cells as small as yours, common sense is very hard.

While I'm at it, Nnamdi Kanu statement are no where near as genocidal as your adeyinka grandson, who your own people have yet to arrest. Your oba, who your own people have have yet to arrest. Your xenophobic doctor, who your own people have yet to arrest. Or your twitter thugging brother, who your own people have yet to arrest. So take your hypocritical ass of my mention and go wail to UN like I said.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: UN Bodies Denounce Threats To Igbo In Northern Nigeria by Nobody: 7:25pm On Aug 29, 2017
At this rate it will be difficult for naija to purchase arms to fight Boko Haram

4 Likes

Re: UN Bodies Denounce Threats To Igbo In Northern Nigeria by Nobody: 7:26pm On Aug 29, 2017
femolii:
You should respect your host or else they kick u out .
You should respect international law or you will be prosecuted for Crimes Against Humanity and thrown into gaol.

7 Likes

Re: UN Bodies Denounce Threats To Igbo In Northern Nigeria by 234ng44uk(m): 7:29pm On Aug 29, 2017
kernel505:

Was that why AWOL committed suicide?
#AfonjaDemons

I was wrong when I said Igbos have no doctrine. That is one of your doctrine. Did you supply him with that poison or was it your father who carried out the autopsy? After you have spread falsehoods, call people zombies without brains, call others cowards and you expect us to sit on same table with you afterwards to discuss? No way in hell would that be possible. Your only option now for secession is full scale war. Banza bakwai.

2 Likes

Re: UN Bodies Denounce Threats To Igbo In Northern Nigeria by oyienootieno: 7:30pm On Aug 29, 2017
Ojiofor:

Oh really,why not start this night coward!

You will surely be a collateral damage goat.
Re: UN Bodies Denounce Threats To Igbo In Northern Nigeria by Shafiiimran99: 7:30pm On Aug 29, 2017
Kazim88:

The world as of today has already taken note. ..
Infact They have more details and facts than me and you.

Kanu Agitation has drag international media to Nigeria... it was a Co incident that while all the world are on ground to monitor the agitation... Those core Northern decided to dance naked.

This News has spread all over Africa. Some tagging them Hausa Fulani Terrorist.

Even that US lawyer probe report tag north as region that support and finance terrorist ... the most dangerous area for Christians.
Talk is cheap
Re: UN Bodies Denounce Threats To Igbo In Northern Nigeria by Nobody: 7:31pm On Aug 29, 2017
Obascoetubi:
but you said you're not nigerian
What a daft statement!

4 Likes

Re: UN Bodies Denounce Threats To Igbo In Northern Nigeria by Diademk07: 7:32pm On Aug 29, 2017
Nonaira1:

See the double mouth. Where is the arrest? Who was arrested? How hard is it to find a song wroter, producer or director? Is it not how El rufai asked for the Awera youths and NOTHING happened.

You people only fool unaselves no body else. Since there is no arrest nor name of the so called "writer, producer, etc" of the "condemned song", it doesn't take a genius to know Awera youths were the ones behind that music and denounced it when it became hot for them. Just like they now denouncing what we all saw on video and claiming the media "misquoted" them Duh Of course someone with brain cells as small as yours, common sense is very hard.

While I'm at it, Nnamdi Kanu statement are no where near as genocidal as your adeyinka grandson, who your own people have yet to arrest. Your oba, who your own people have have yet to arrest. Your xenophobic doctor, who your own people have yet to arrest. Or your twitter thugging brother, who your own people have yet to arrest. So take your hypocritical ass of my mention and go wail to UN like I said.

Victim mentality once again.

Lol. The point is Arewa Youth dissociated themselves from the song and there's no way you can put that song on them..

And where's the doctor and Adeyinka grandson today? Were their hate speeches celebrated by Yoruba?

Were Yoruba dancing on the street to celebrate such hate songs?

Do they have a cult members like the lunatic Igbos on the street?

Has their action caused any Ibo/Hausa to have problem doing business in the SW like Kumuyi was kept out of Aba by Ipob thugs?

They aint even in Nigeria but a stupid victim card playing clown as yourself is looking for whom to blame for your stupidity.

Btw, the UN/ICC has nothing on the Arewa youths. Until they prove the Arewa Youths acted as worse as the Kanu and his Ipob members, they have no case!
Re: UN Bodies Denounce Threats To Igbo In Northern Nigeria by deedeedee1: 7:33pm On Aug 29, 2017
Chemcrown:

I noticed that this 'notice to quit' has made Igbo remember that they are still Nigerians and 'not yet Biafrans'.
Lols!
Re: UN Bodies Denounce Threats To Igbo In Northern Nigeria by kernel505: 7:36pm On Aug 29, 2017
234ng44uk:

I was wrong when I said Igbos have no doctrine. That is one of your doctrine. You spread falsehoods, call people zombies without brains, call others cowards and you expect us to sit on same table with you afterwards to discuss? No way in hell would that be possible. Your only option now for secession is full scale war. Banza bakwai.

You have always been wrong, always looking for a saprophytic relationship to survive, what are scared of standing by yourself? Ohhh! You're scared of wearing bomb! Booom!..Hahahah.

Sorry, hungry and unemployment worries you, that's real.
#UnityBeggars

8 Likes

Re: UN Bodies Denounce Threats To Igbo In Northern Nigeria by Nonaira1: 7:36pm On Aug 29, 2017
krendo:
At this rate it will be difficult for naija to purchase arms to fight Boko Haram

That's the hilarious thing about it. The so called one Nigerian people are always a shouting "Nigeria is a sovereignty country" hence no country or agency can tell Nigeria what to do. Which is true but they completely forgot there country is highly highly dependent on other nations for arms. USA already refused to sell an arm to them few months ago. With what's going, I doubt even Russia would sell weapons to them and Russia sells to anyone as long as you got the money.

5 Likes

Re: UN Bodies Denounce Threats To Igbo In Northern Nigeria by Blue3k(m): 7:41pm On Aug 29, 2017
ItsMeAboki:

Lets see how they will be arrested when all they did was to ask Igbos to leave the region, without threatening or engaging any of them in hate speech; while Kanu continues to remain free to insult, incite and threaten northerners and Nigerians with hate and war; his latest was to openly threaten the law enforcement agents with death should they attempt to re-arrested him for flouting his bail conditions?

I would like to see how this open and shameless hypocrisy would play out - especially as the Arewa youths had time and again made follow up clarifications on the non - violent message in their quit notice; even before the complete withdrawal of the said notice. .

If no threat was issued they won't be found guilty. I don't buy their story about beinig misquoted. They issued terroristic threat. They have no authority to tell anyone where to go. This is action is illegal.

You point about Kanu doesn't negate anything. Kanu breaking bail conditions will be handled by court. He was arrested and will be again.

They warned the government that as from October 1, they will embark on what they called “peaceful and safe mop-up of all the remnants of the stubborn Igbos that neglect to heed this quit notice,” towards “finally eject them from every part of the North.”

http://saharareporters.com/2017/06/06/northern-youths-declare-war-igbos-north-ask-them-%E2%80%98leave%E2%80%99-within-three-months

As a first step, since the Igbo have clearly abused the unreciprocated hospitality that gave them unrestricted access to, and ownership of landed properties all over the North, our first major move shall be to reclaim, assume and assert sole ownership and control of these landed resources currently owned, rented or in any way enjoyed by the ingrate Igbos in any part of Northern Nigeria. 

5 Likes

Re: UN Bodies Denounce Threats To Igbo In Northern Nigeria by deedeedee1: 7:42pm On Aug 29, 2017
Nothing will happen to those Arewa youths.
Re: UN Bodies Denounce Threats To Igbo In Northern Nigeria by autchies(m): 7:43pm On Aug 29, 2017
234ng44uk:

An IPOB (or is it IPOD?) is too simple. See how easily I've played him and exposed how they can quickly transform from camouflage "non-violent" agitators playing the victim card to their true nature. Ever wonder why no nation outside Nigeria including the UN never takes you seriously?

Unity beggars. You can see that you not popular. You better think of another gimmick.shit

5 Likes

Re: UN Bodies Denounce Threats To Igbo In Northern Nigeria by Nobody: 7:45pm On Aug 29, 2017
ItsMeAboki:

The youths realized too late the international implications of there statement and began to retreat. But the world, and the Igbo protest movement WORLDWIDE have already recorded the initial inciteful statement and are waiting to see if ICC boys will need to open a new file after October 1.

3 Likes

Re: UN Bodies Denounce Threats To Igbo In Northern Nigeria by Ojiofor: 7:45pm On Aug 29, 2017
oyienootieno:

You will surely be a collateral damage goat.

The evil you wish others will befall you.Amen!

6 Likes

Re: UN Bodies Denounce Threats To Igbo In Northern Nigeria by Kamanuozuzu: 7:46pm On Aug 29, 2017
Kazim88:

All core Northern Leaders are crook, Criminal and Terrorist... except very few who are exposed and well educated.

Sanusi quickly comes to mind.

1 Like

Re: UN Bodies Denounce Threats To Igbo In Northern Nigeria by proeast(m): 7:48pm On Aug 29, 2017
HiddenShadow:
First. Amnesty International

Second: Israel reminding the world of 1966-1970 crimes

Third: UN and US

Who says Nigeria fate has not been decided lacks wisdom and knowledge of global history

I pity Afonjas who are the Bosnians of Nigeria
I love your sense and knowledge of world politics and history. Nigeria is indeed a classic neo nascent Yogoslavia. I really pity the afonjas, they are indeed the Bosnians of Nigeria, they think its smartness by acting indifferent or sitting on the fence but they are setting themselves up big time, the hausas hate them as much as they hate Igbos if not more but they keep decieving themselves that they are one. Igbos & Niger Delta are already prepared both psychologically and otherwise, getting arms into our and youths willing to go into trenches wont be a problem compared to SW. Cowardice is indeed a disease!

7 Likes

Re: UN Bodies Denounce Threats To Igbo In Northern Nigeria by kellyjoesteve: 7:49pm On Aug 29, 2017
In this life whenever something serious wants to happen somebody must be use, unfortunatly For Buhar he acted wrong from onset act of no nonsense he is been used too bad for a Gen i must confess. Arresting Kanu was one of the greates mistake his goverment made.

For your Businesss idea, and management,
job-tips, available loans and important of
insurance check
my signature.

3 Likes

Re: UN Bodies Denounce Threats To Igbo In Northern Nigeria by Lightening: 7:50pm On Aug 29, 2017
234ng44uk:

There you go again. Only people from South Eastern Nigeria have sense. When you insult people, you will be insulted back. Why are we talking about genocide in the first place? Because an Ndigbo called Nnamdi Kanu started beating war drums with his campaign of calumny and hate speeches. He spared no tribe in Nigeria. Other tribes got agitated and said "you know what guys, pack your thing and leave our region". This wouldn't happen if your son didn't incite the animosity. Afterall, no "quite notice" was issued to our other brothers from other regions.

Moreover, that Northern leaders endorse genocide against the Ibos is not a crime itself. No genocide was committed, yet. However, we cannot guarantee what will happen if Nnamdi Kanu and his IPOB thugs are not tamed. The Ibos have more to lose.

Please address the UN that observed the North's sinister plan against Biafra and stop disturbing us here. Is Biafra now sldo influencing UN?

5 Likes

Re: UN Bodies Denounce Threats To Igbo In Northern Nigeria by autchies(m): 7:52pm On Aug 29, 2017
Chemcrown:

Correction, that is not massacre but notice to quit not even an attempt to kill.
By the way when that one man was making those utterances, the elders folded their arms (including those residing in the north) and some were even jubilating over those utterances compare to a group that gave a 'notice to quit' and they are outrightly condemned.
Fool I guess in your mind you taught you made sense

5 Likes

Re: UN Bodies Denounce Threats To Igbo In Northern Nigeria by Odingo1: 7:55pm On Aug 29, 2017
Chemcrown:

Cowards,if you hate somebody,kick the person out of your life,support and let FG grant them Biafra and then kick them out to their country.
You guys are pathetic cowards,Arewa youths and Afojas

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Benue PDP Uses Disturbing Photos Of Militia Killings victims To Campaign / Supreme Court Hearing Of Osun Governorship Election: Live Updates / Fitch Predicts That Bola Tinubu Will Win 2023 Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.