Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,210 members, 7,873,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:29 PM

UN Bodies Denounce Threats To Igbo In Northern Nigeria - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UN Bodies Denounce Threats To Igbo In Northern Nigeria (39348 Views)

Isa Pantami Shed Tears Over Killings In Northern Nigeria / PDP Dares Buhari Over Threats To Arrest Atiku / Liya Sharibu Not Released Because She Refused To Denounce Christ - Dapchi Parent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UN Bodies Denounce Threats To Igbo In Northern Nigeria by Ugosample(m): 8:57pm On Aug 29, 2017
Diademk07:
Tbh, I don't see why the arewa Youths need to be arrested.

They never solicited for guns or arms like Kanu did..

They never formed a secret fractions like the BSS formed by Kanu and his cronies..

They never made any hate speeches or asked anyone to be killed like kanu did. As a matter of fact, they dissociated themselves from the hate songs and asked for the writer to be nabbed.

All they simply was to ask the Ibos to leave their environment seeing that they have problem respecting their host.

If Arewa youths should be arrested, then the whole SE folks need to be arrested as well because they acted much more worse.

And in your mind, you think you made sense?

What authority does those useless "youths" have to enforce such quit notice?

Are they government? or who the Bleep are they?

Okay, you have set an illegal quit notice
If those who are there refuse to go, what would have been the consequence?

Don't support nonsense, you are better than that

5 Likes

Re: UN Bodies Denounce Threats To Igbo In Northern Nigeria by Diademk07: 9:01pm On Aug 29, 2017
Ugosample:

And in your mind, you think you made sense?

What authority does those useless "youths" have to enforce such quit notice?

Are they government? or who the Bleep are they?

Okay, you have set an illegal quit notice
If those who are there refuse to go, what would have been the consequence?

Don't support nonsense, you are better than that

Who's supporting who here? I'm only stating that the Igbos have done much more worse than the Arewa youths. They kicked out Kumuyi from having his crusade.. Incited the crowds to kill any Yoruba wandering around.. Not to mention their hate speeches everywhere and the funny aspect is not just one but Ibos at large support these hate speeches.

You know what? I really want to offer an olive branch to the Ibos but seeing how they hate my race so much is an eye opening.

2 Likes

Re: UN Bodies Denounce Threats To Igbo In Northern Nigeria by Blue3k(m): 9:03pm On Aug 29, 2017
ItsMeAboki:

[s]LOL, see typical hypocrisy; so where did Kanu get full authority to declare the sit at home order and how was his action legal?

Can't you see that the Arewa Youth's declaration was a reaction to Kanu's apparent free licence to threaten and insult northerners and Nigerians at will while the FG remained aloof and took no action till date - if the FG and Igbo leaders had intervened to stop the threats and insults; I am sure Arewa youths wouldn't have been provoked into issuing their ultimatum.[/s]

There's no hypocrisy isn't Kanu being tried as we speak. This dumb argument if you think his actions are illegal why are you copying? Insults and rudeness aren't crimes. Sit at home order wasn't by force hence why government offices and people moved around. There was no clause that said those that don't heed would be forced on house arrest.

This was daft apples to oranges comparison. It only proves lack consistent principles or logic. If your arguing the federal government is laxidasical in enforcing rule of law that's a different conversation. Again it holds no weight to why they should send tribal quit notice.

5 Likes

Re: UN Bodies Denounce Threats To Igbo In Northern Nigeria by Kazim88: 9:05pm On Aug 29, 2017
Diademk07:

Who's supporting who here? I'm only stating that the Igbos have done much more worse than the Arewa youths. They kicked out Kumuyi from having his crusade.. Incited the crowds to kill any Yoruba wandering around.. Not to mention their hate speeches everywhere and the funny aspect is not just one but Ibos at large support these hate speeches.

You know what? I really want to offer an olive branch to the Ibos but seeing how they hate my race so much is an eye opening.

keep ur olive branch.

the only thing that can end all this international embarrassment is to give them referendum... let them vote to stay or leave.

Even the oil money issue can be negotiated.

Enough of all this fighting...

Give Igbo referendum they become loyal. talk against referendum they go aggressive...
ask Ohaneze Ndigbo.

I don't even know what Notherners want.

3 Likes

Re: UN Bodies Denounce Threats To Igbo In Northern Nigeria by oladeebo: 9:06pm On Aug 29, 2017
[quote author=Jolar101 post=59947394]
You missed quote Nnmadi Kanu and Biafrans; what is the words "boycotting Nigeria's elections processes in Biafraland" mean?[/quote
you can explain in simple English!
Re: UN Bodies Denounce Threats To Igbo In Northern Nigeria by Nonaira1: 9:07pm On Aug 29, 2017
Diademk07:

Lmao..

I was actually expecting this because I know you to be an emotional brainless being with comprehension issues!

Pls help me pinpoint where Yoruba supported Adeyinka and the doctor's hate speeches and while at it, pls open your cataract invaded eyes to see the embolden and tell me how their hate speeches were supported by Yoruba.

May I inform you that there's difference between the said doctor's family and his friends choosing to support him and supporting his hate speeches? Or the fact that Yoruba told you mannerless clowns that Lagos belongs to Yoruba and the more reason you have to respect your host is quite different from supporting hate speeches?

I ask again show me where Yoruba at large rallied around to support Adeyinka's or the doctor's hate speeches? Or where we ran out of our house to the streets like illiterates to hear out Adeyinka or the doctor speak like your lunatic Igbos? Or where Adeyinka and the Doctor had a huge cult members following them around? If you can't do this, then keep your mouth shut!

Btw, you haven't showed me where Kumuyi actually had his crusade at Aba. Didn't you read what you posted or are you generally stupid? No wonder I keep saying Ikechu and comprehension issues are quite synonymous!

And which stupid Osu media are you talking about? You mean the same media that lied about Ibos having jewish dna? Or those that keep churning out lies such as the lies against Ojuwku's son until he came out to debunk them? Or those lies about how the racist Trump was coming to save your coward as$? Lol..

I repeat, there's nothing UK can do about the Arewa youths because Kanu and his ipob lunatics did much more worse!

Long epistle to deny what's written clearly as daylight. Your stupidest continues to amaze me.

Your adeyinka grandson proudly announced on video that he'll use biological warfare to kill off hausa/fulani in order to bring oduduwa-republic.

How did your people react, even when the article he posted stated he planned to use violence. Show me exactly which Afonja that commented condemned his hate speech? What was there comment? Exactly.

https://www.nairaland.com/3988098/oduduwa-republic-adeyinka-grandson-said

Hell the Niggas followers on FB skyrocketed despite his screeching started a month ago.

Secondly did your buffoon ass just state "ariyo relatives" blah blah. I quadruple dare you to show prove that those who protested for ariyo were "relatives and friends". Again you incompetent rat...learn how to use Google before screeching because each comment you write, you show us we what brain dead animal you are

I suggest read this article
http://www.africanexaminer.com/oodua-nation-frowns-at-igbos-protest-at-hospital-of-dallas-based-cardiologist-dr-ariyo/

The protesters were a yoruba based group called Oodua nation. The whites there were the wives of those ugly monkeys holding the placards.

Also did you even READ the article? So are you saying that the kimuyu or whatever crusade did not happen as stated by the media that it would? If so, provide any link that showed the show was cancelled. I'll be waiting.

While I'm at it, this is an article of the same kimuyu you claimed was chased out of aba meeting Abia governor in that Aba
https://www.google.com/amp/thenationonlineng.net/photo-kumuyi-visits-abia-governor/amp/

Another kimuyu crusade in Aba 10 months ago
https://www.google.com/amp/thenationonlineng.net/crowd-hosts-kumuyi-aba/amp/

Oh this one happened 2 weeks after Nnamdi Kanu speeches against him

http://dailypost.ng/2015/07/04/kumuyi-says-right-attitudes-to-life-brings-gods-blessings/

Oya explain to us why " problem doing business in the SW like Kumuyi was kept out of Aba by Ipob thugs?" Have been doing business in Aba?
Infact I quadruple dare you to show us where ipob thugs kept Kumuyi out of Aba other than Nnamdi Kanu saYing he shouldn't. Infact I dare you to show us where Nnamdi Kanu put his speech to action in terms of Kumuyi. I quadruple dare you?

Common google can save yourself from daily ridicule but alas you always quote me and you always end up showing how much of an illiterate you are. It's like you like being disgraced.

Like I said GO BACK To SCHOOL and learn how to use GOOGLE and COMMON SENSE. Stupidity have never been in style, get rid of it.

6 Likes

Re: UN Bodies Denounce Threats To Igbo In Northern Nigeria by Diademk07: 9:08pm On Aug 29, 2017
Kazim88:

keep ur olive branch.

they only thing that can end all this international embarrassment is to give them referendum... let them vote to stay or leave.

Enough of all this fighting...

Lmao.. It's you folks that are crying to the world because some people asked you to leave to your landlocked red mud region, not I.

Tell me how you want to achieve your biafra when you don't want to leave for your landlocked region.. The point is we all want you folks to leave so that your hateful hearts can be concentrated in your region.

2 Likes

Re: UN Bodies Denounce Threats To Igbo In Northern Nigeria by Blue3k(m): 9:11pm On Aug 29, 2017
Diademk07:

But the Igbos had no problem issuing the same quit notice to Kumuyi and even incited their brethrens to kill any Yoruba and Hausa wandering in the SE? The double standard.

It's stupid you're right. Last time I checked it was some ND militant group that issued that threat. They should be arrested as well simple.

3 Likes

Re: UN Bodies Denounce Threats To Igbo In Northern Nigeria by 234ng44uk(m): 9:14pm On Aug 29, 2017
awa:

Certainly in your narrow mind, you would safely assume you have made reasonable contribution on this issue but invariably you have just ended up showing how uninformed you are.
First you think a war between the north and the SE would only hurt the SE? Dude think again. That Kanu, by the way this is a man I don't totally support his ideologies, insulted the North is enough genuine reason for threatening genocide on Ibos?
Just in case you think war benefits anyone ask those in Somalia.

That's all I got to tell you.

You don't share Kanu's ideology yet you speak is language (literally and figuratively). Here is one of Nanamdi Kanu's hate speaches
"if they fail to give is Biafra, Somalia will look like a paradise. We will kill anything in that zoo called Nigeria"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShN78IljlC0
Re: UN Bodies Denounce Threats To Igbo In Northern Nigeria by Kazim88: 9:14pm On Aug 29, 2017
Diademk07:

Lmao.. It's you folks that are crying to the world because some people asked you to leave to your landlocked red mud region, not I.

Tell me how you want to achieve your biafra when you don't want to leave to your landlocked region.. The point is we all want you folks to leave so that your hateful hearts can be concentrated in your region.

Give them referendum... once they vote to leave.. Nigeria government can decide to evict them.

not Nonetites ...Arewa youths are in for some thing dangerous... believe me... they would need an international lawyer.

leave all these nairaland talk... International on tribal discrimination and genocide is brutal.

Instead of beating round the bush...

let's all party sit down and settle this issue as family... as Nigerians..

2 Likes

Re: UN Bodies Denounce Threats To Igbo In Northern Nigeria by stanluiz(m): 9:17pm On Aug 29, 2017
Afonjas are already defending their masters even when they are not called spit!!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UN Bodies Denounce Threats To Igbo In Northern Nigeria by kp3tech(m): 9:20pm On Aug 29, 2017
Diademk07:

Tell me how you want to achieve your biafra when you don't want to leave for your landlocked region.. The point is we all want you folks to leave so that your hateful hearts can be concentrated in your region.
Arewa Youths have no power to evict Ghanaians or foreigners... Are they the government .

They should have channel their altimaum to the government.

They think Nigeria jungle law and system can protect them. SMH

3 Likes

Re: UN Bodies Denounce Threats To Igbo In Northern Nigeria by Nonaira1: 9:21pm On Aug 29, 2017
Belmot:
Your brother claimed you have international influence and I gave him example of how to use it but you showed up with your world whatever congress being admitted to the UN. If you like your sister should almost become world universe bank president na una sabi. Use that influence you all claim to have to stop the execution of your people all over world for carrying powder.

You brethren are getting slaughtered on daily basis in middle east for being part of Isis as well getting theor throat slashed for being part of boko haram. But you worry about the execution of "people all over the world for carrying powder." That's a billion times better than animals killing thousands of people simply for not practicing their blood thirsty religion or skull mining eachother for rituals. Go and save your savagery tribe and nation. I'll take a drug dealer anyday over a bomb strapping goat. At least a drug dealer won't affect me if I don't use his drug while a terrorist like una will blow himself up with me next to him simply because he's too much a loser to get a Virgin in life thus deluding himself he'll get one in heaven.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: UN Bodies Denounce Threats To Igbo In Northern Nigeria by Blessing233: 9:21pm On Aug 29, 2017
pls UN give Ibos referendum
Re: UN Bodies Denounce Threats To Igbo In Northern Nigeria by Diademk07: 9:23pm On Aug 29, 2017
Nonaira1:

Long epistle to deny what's written clearly as daylight. Your stupidest continues to amaze me.

Your adeyinka grandson proudly announced on video that he'll use biological warfare to kill off hausa/fulani in order to bring oduduwa-republic.

How did your people react, even when the article he posted stated he planned to use violence. Show me exactly which Afonja that commented condemned his hate speech? What was there comment? Exactly.

Hell the Niggas followers on FB skyrocketed despite his screeching started a month ago.

Secondly did your buffoon ass just state "ariyo relatives" blah blah. I quadruple dare you to show prove that those who protested for ariyo were "relatives and friends". Again you incompetent rat...learn how to use Google before screeching because each comment you write, you show us we what brain dead animal you are

I suggest read this article
http://www.africanexaminer.com/oodua-nation-frowns-at-igbos-protest-at-hospital-of-dallas-based-cardiologist-dr-ariyo/

The protesters were a yoruba based group called Oodua nation. The whites there were the wives of those ugly monkeys holding the placards.

Also did you even READ the article? So are you saying that the kimuyu or whatever crusade did not happen as stated by the media that it would? If so, provide any link that showed the show was cancelled. I'll be waiting.

While I'm at it, this is an article of the same kimuyu you claimed was chased out of aba meeting Abia governor in that Aba
https://www.google.com/amp/thenationonlineng.net/photo-kumuyi-visits-abia-governor/amp/

Another kimuyu crusade in Aba 10 months ago
https://www.google.com/amp/thenationonlineng.net/crowd-hosts-kumuyi-aba/amp/

Oh this one happened 2 weeks after Nnamdi Kanu speeches against him

http://dailypost.ng/2015/07/04/kumuyi-says-right-attitudes-to-life-brings-gods-blessings/

Oya explain to us why " problem doing business in the SW like Kumuyi was kept out of Aba by Ipob thugs?" Have been doing business in Aba?
Infact I quadruple dare you to show us where ipob thugs kept Kumuyi out of Aba other than Nnamdi Kanu saYing he shouldn't. Infact I dare you to show us where Nnamdi Kanu put his speech to action in terms of Kumuyi. I quadruple dare you?

Common google can save yourself from daily ridicule but alas you always quote me and you always end up showing how much of an illiterate you are. It's like you like being disgraced.

Like I said GO BACK To SCHOOL and learn how to use GOOGLE and COMMON SENSE. Stupidity have never been in style, get rid of it.

This youtube reading dumb eediot is still mumbling out his incoherent jumbo while his brain fails to grasp simple english..

Show me where Yoruba supported these hate speeches and run out amok on the street to hear out Adeyinka and the Doctor speak or shut your ugly mouth!

Btw, why did Kumuyi have to had his crusade in a barrack? Why did the crusade last for few hours in a day when the crusade was to last many days prior to Ipob threats? Does all these negate the fact that Kumuyi was threatened in Aba that he had to shorten his crusade and even had it in a secured barrack?

Has the Arewa youths done something close to this? Lol..

The fact is the UN has nothing on the Arewa youths!

1 Like

Re: UN Bodies Denounce Threats To Igbo In Northern Nigeria by ApexPredator: 9:25pm On Aug 29, 2017
234ng44uk:

You don't share Kanu's ideology yet you speak is language (literally and figuratively). Here is one of Nanamdi Kanu's hate speaches
"if they fail to give is Biafra, Somalia will look like a paradise. We will kill anything in that zoo called Nigeria"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShN78IljlC0
Fyi, this interview took place in 2014. If the quit notice is a result of this "hate speech" why not issue it immediately, why wait 3 yrs?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UN Bodies Denounce Threats To Igbo In Northern Nigeria by ApexPredator: 9:26pm On Aug 29, 2017
Blessing233:
pls UN give Ibos referendum
Referendum is all we ask for. Then, Nigerians can deport Biafrans and vice versa..

3 Likes

Re: UN Bodies Denounce Threats To Igbo In Northern Nigeria by Nonaira1: 9:27pm On Aug 29, 2017
Diademk07:

This youtube reading dumb eediot is still mumbling out his incoherent jumbo while his brain fails to grasp simple english..

Show me where Yoruba supported these hate speeches and run out amok on the street to hear our Adeyinka and the Doctor speak or shut your ugly mouth!

Btw, why did Kumuyi had to have his crusade in a barrack? Why did the crusade last for few hours in a day when the crusade was to last many days? Does all these negate the fact that Kumuyi was threatened in Aba that he had to shortened his crusade and even had it in a secured barrack?

Has the Arewa youths done something close to this? Lol..

The fact is the UN has nothing on the Arewa youths!

I repeat AGAIN show me where Afonja condemned his hate speech even though the article he quoted mentioned it.

Here it is once more for your viewing pleasure

Still waiting.

Oh it now went from " problem doing business in the SW like Kumuyi was kept out of Aba by Ipob thugs?" to now how long it lasted and where it was held. Story don change.

Sorry incompetent buffoon I'm not letting you of that easy.

I quadruple dare you to show us where ipob thugs kept Kumuyi out of Aba other than Nnamdi Kanu saYing he shouldn't. Infact I dare you to show us where Nnamdi Kanu put his speech to action in terms of Kumuyi. I quadruple dare you?

I'm still waiting

3 Likes

Re: UN Bodies Denounce Threats To Igbo In Northern Nigeria by Diademk07: 9:30pm On Aug 29, 2017
kp3tech:

Arewa Youths have no power to evict Ghanaians or foreigners... Are they the government .

They should have channel their altimaum to the government.

They think Nigeria jungle law and system can protect them. SMH

Have they evicted anyone? They only asked you folks to leave for your region which aint bad seeing that you all want your biafra.

At least, they didn't make those quit notice with hate speeches unlike how your Igbos threatened Kumuyi.

1 Like

Re: UN Bodies Denounce Threats To Igbo In Northern Nigeria by Kazim88: 9:33pm On Aug 29, 2017
ApexPredator:

Referendum is all we ask for. Then, Nigerians can deport Biafrans and vice versa..

Simple... Every law suit
at the US (against Buratai and co)
at UN against Arewa Youths...
at ICC against IGP, Ag President, Ango Abdullahi would be withdrawn immediately.

it's as simple as that.

No more insult, no more hate... Nigeria would have peace.

I wonder why Northerners believe they can swallow Biafrans...

Live and let them live... look for another tribe to bully.

Infact, Arewa and Biafrans could be ally...

2 Likes

Re: UN Bodies Denounce Threats To Igbo In Northern Nigeria by femolii: 9:34pm On Aug 29, 2017
igbodefender:
You should respect international law or you will be prosecuted for Crimes Against Humanity and thrown into gaol.
If u hope on international law sorry for u.
Re: UN Bodies Denounce Threats To Igbo In Northern Nigeria by Kazim88: 9:34pm On Aug 29, 2017
Diademk07:

Have they evicted anyone? They only asked you folks to leave for your region which aint bad seeing that you all want your biafra.

At least, they didn't make those quit notice with hate speeches unlike how your Igbos threatened Kumuyi.

go back and read Kaduna Declaration...

That was not only a hate speech, it was a declaration of war.

4 Likes

Re: UN Bodies Denounce Threats To Igbo In Northern Nigeria by Diademk07: 9:35pm On Aug 29, 2017
Kazim88:

Give them referendum... once they vote to leave.. Nigeria government can decide to evict them.

not Nonetites ...Arewa youths are in for some thing dangerous... believe me... they would need an international lawyer.

leave all these nairaland talk... International on tribal discrimination and genocide is brutal.

Instead of beating round the bush...

let's all party sit down and settle this issue as family... as Nigerians..

Settle as family? Lol..

What happened to those hate speeches? We can't forget just like that.

And it's your leaders and the UN you should be conducting for referendum, not us but no, your leaders are only concerned with the Arewa youths who are actually helping you to speed up your secession process by asking you to move your region..
Re: UN Bodies Denounce Threats To Igbo In Northern Nigeria by femolii: 9:40pm On Aug 29, 2017
Odingo1:

Cowards,why not grant them Biafra and ask them to go back to their country Biafra,as far as they are still in Nigeria, they are free to live in any part of Nigeria unless if Biafra is giving to them.
So don't complain then just remain in your 3rd class citizen till thy kindom come osu.

1 Like

Re: UN Bodies Denounce Threats To Igbo In Northern Nigeria by Kazim88: 9:41pm On Aug 29, 2017
Diademk07:

Settle as family? Lol..

What happened to those hate speeches? We can't forget just like that.

And it's your leaders and the UN you should be conducting for referendum, not us but no, your leaders are only concerned with the Arewa youths who are actually helping them to speed their secession process by asking you to move your region..

once there is referendum, all the hate speech would be withdrawn... IPOB would apologize for the embarrassment.

Nothing personal.

They have nothing against Arewa... at all...

But threaten them is like putting fuel in the fire...

They can even push a case against Gowon for his involvement against Igbos in 1966

3 Likes

Re: UN Bodies Denounce Threats To Igbo In Northern Nigeria by Diademk07: 9:44pm On Aug 29, 2017
Kazim88:

once there is referendum, all the hate speech would be withdrawn... IPOB would apologize for the embarrassment.

Nothing personal.

They have nothing against Arewa... at all...

But threaten them is like putting fuel in the fire...

They can even push a case against Gowon for his involvement against Igbos in 1966

What's our problem with your referendum? Are you people crazy or what? Are we your leaders that are supposed to table your secession bills or the UN? Better shut your crap on this!

Btw, go back to your region is all we say. This will help you to actualise your Biafra faster!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UN Bodies Denounce Threats To Igbo In Northern Nigeria by stanluiz(m): 9:44pm On Aug 29, 2017
femolii:
So don't complain then just remain in your 3rd class citizen till thy kindom come osu.
Who is thing Afonja Muslim slave ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UN Bodies Denounce Threats To Igbo In Northern Nigeria by Diademk07: 9:47pm On Aug 29, 2017
Kazim88:

go back and read Kaduna Declaration...

That was not only a hate speech, it was a declaration of war.

Point out the hate speeches in Arewa youth statement!
Re: UN Bodies Denounce Threats To Igbo In Northern Nigeria by 234ng44uk(m): 9:48pm On Aug 29, 2017
ApexPredator:

Fyi, this interview took place in 2014. If the quit notice is a result of this "hate speech" why not issue it immediately, why wait 3 yrs?
That is just one of his hate speeches. Would you like to see more?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l26z6QFZAOw

Here's part of the transcript.

"... to get Biafra, by every means necessary and possible. By every means - including war,
(interuption: including violence?) - dear lord in heaven! Big violence that no one has ever seen before. We said we will burn the zoo (Nigeria) down and we'll do it. Nigeria will be burnt to the ground, completely burnt to the ground..."
Re: UN Bodies Denounce Threats To Igbo In Northern Nigeria by Kazim88: 9:48pm On Aug 29, 2017
Diademk07:

What's our problem with your referendum? Are you people crazy or what? Are we your leaders that are supposed to table your secession bills or the UN? Better shut your crap on this!

Btw, go back to your region is all we say. This will help you to actualise your Biafra faster!

I am just wasting my time with a slowpoke.

That believe some riffraff can evict citizen from their country.

while not declare ur own secession and evict them from ur New North Republic

These people lack brain.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UN Bodies Denounce Threats To Igbo In Northern Nigeria by Saintsquare(m): 9:55pm On Aug 29, 2017
Lightening:

Shout to UN against Biafra too. Abi you don't know their address.
lol not everyone is cry cry baby

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Ali Baba Speaks On Kemi Adeosun’s Resignation Saga Over NYSC Certificate Scandal / Six Herders Of The Same Family Shot Dead In Osun / PDP Signs MOU With 31 Political Parties (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.