Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,687 members, 7,889,201 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 04:35 AM

Arrogance In Nl Romance Thread - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Arrogance In Nl Romance Thread (1731 Views)

NL Romance Section Most Stylish And Polished Dude. (pic) / Oliver Twist Of NL Romance Section: I Want To Have Them All To Myself :-* / Are There Pretty Girls On NL's Romance Section?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arrogance In Nl Romance Thread by SIRBANYE(m): 10:21pm On Feb 21, 2010
Guys and ladies, have you noticed the recent waves of arrogance and cockiness displayed by some lonely perverts right here in the romance thread? They sit all day in front of their computer waiting to feast on the comments of posters on NL's romance thread. Is NL romance thread a forum where people dump their frustrations and pass out aggressions to other people? My suggestion is, if you are heart broken and filled with hate, why not hug a pillow instead of pouncing on NL members.
I don't mean to start a war, but i think it is only right that members of NL, state the names of abusive romance thread members and appeal to them to change their orientation or remain forever miserable. Guys if you are in search of a mate, why not try a dating site, ladies if you are heart broken and full of hate why not learn not to pass it on to the brodas of NL, it aint there fault for your misfortune. shocked
Re: Arrogance In Nl Romance Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 10:23pm On Feb 21, 2010
you have a point, i agree.
Re: Arrogance In Nl Romance Thread by mamagee3(f): 10:35pm On Feb 21, 2010
It's not only in the romance section.
They're roaming all over the forum
like predators. . .
Re: Arrogance In Nl Romance Thread by Kelvinj(m): 10:43pm On Feb 21, 2010
Just like u
Re: Arrogance In Nl Romance Thread by mamagee3(f): 10:44pm On Feb 21, 2010
Kelvinj:

Just like u

Have you ever thought about going back to the cave in which you popped out from.
Re: Arrogance In Nl Romance Thread by waleski(m): 10:44pm On Feb 21, 2010
Hehehe d confession of a disgrunted nlander @topic its a bad thg but we carry on cause there are better njoyable thg abt nl
Re: Arrogance In Nl Romance Thread by maedan(f): 10:48pm On Feb 21, 2010
Yes, I can verily attest to this. I mean one clown replied to a post of mine by refering to me as an archaic monkey. Just from me making my own opinion known. Some people deserve to be bottled in alcohol and kept as specimens, not as members of a prestigeous site.
Re: Arrogance In Nl Romance Thread by Kelvinj(m): 10:51pm On Feb 21, 2010
Lmao, when dry bones are mentioned old women get furious,
Just said just like u & pounced on me
Re: Arrogance In Nl Romance Thread by chic2pimp(m): 10:53pm On Feb 21, 2010
maedan:

Yes, I can verily attest to this. I mean one clown replied to a post of mine by refering to me as an archaic monkey. Just from me making my own opinion known. Some people deserve to be bottled in alcohol and kept as specimens, not as members of a prestigeous site.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin

I always knew there is a reason why I refer to you as 'Iron Maedan' grin cheesy
Re: Arrogance In Nl Romance Thread by maedan(f): 10:55pm On Feb 21, 2010
^^^ Clarify who you are refering to because unless you have multiple usernames, I don't think I know or was refering to your self  .

Some fish-brains just like picking fights unnecessarily. Don't you have better use of your education, if any??
Re: Arrogance In Nl Romance Thread by maedan(f): 10:56pm On Feb 21, 2010
@ kelvinj

^^^ Clarify who you are refering to because unless you have multiple usernames, I don't think I know or was refering to your self  .

Some fish-brains just like picking fights unnecessarily. Don't you have better use of your education, if any??
Re: Arrogance In Nl Romance Thread by zionking(m): 10:56pm On Feb 21, 2010
Thanks bro for opening this thread. I hope those concerned will read this and change their nasty attitude towards others but trust me, it will never happen.
Re: Arrogance In Nl Romance Thread by SIRBANYE(m): 10:57pm On Feb 21, 2010
At times i don't seem to get it. NL is meant to be a forum where people express their different views. Everyone is entitled to his/her opinion, if people don't seem to agree, why not ignore it other than creating a mimic of WWE on NL.
Re: Arrogance In Nl Romance Thread by maedan(f): 10:59pm On Feb 21, 2010
Nasty is the word. I pride myself on being level-headed and would, even when I disagree with a post, never ever insult the poster for it. Unless insulted first of course.
Re: Arrogance In Nl Romance Thread by chic2pimp(m): 11:00pm On Feb 21, 2010
@ MAEDAN

Kelvinj:

Just like u

mama-gee:

Have you ever thought about going back to the cave in which you popped out from.

Kelvinj:

Lmao, when dry bones are mentioned old women get furious,
Just said just like u & pounced on me
Re: Arrogance In Nl Romance Thread by Kelvinj(m): 11:04pm On Feb 21, 2010
maedan:

@ kelvinj

hope that wasnt 4 me, cos d person am refering 2 knws he/herself
Re: Arrogance In Nl Romance Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 11:04pm On Feb 21, 2010
[size=18pt]AND HERE WE GO AGAIN. . .[/size]
BUNCH OF CLOWNS.
Re: Arrogance In Nl Romance Thread by Freiburger(m): 11:05pm On Feb 21, 2010
See, ppl doing the same thing are the first 2 to comment.
Re: Arrogance In Nl Romance Thread by puskin: 11:06pm On Feb 21, 2010
maedan:

Nasty is the word. I pride myself on being level-headed and would, even when I disagree with a post, never ever insult the poster for it. Unless insulted first of course.

. . . . . . . . .and do U really think that insulting the person back is the best response undecided undecided undecided
Re: Arrogance In Nl Romance Thread by Freiburger(m): 11:08pm On Feb 21, 2010
puskin:

. . . . . . . . .and do U really think that insulting the person back is the best response undecided undecided undecided

But insult is the best way for most nairalanders to show that they're living.
Re: Arrogance In Nl Romance Thread by maedan(f): 11:10pm On Feb 21, 2010
@ kelvinj

Well, since it can't be me, since I don't remember us meeting on any topic, you may disregard the last paragraph undecided.

@ puskin, what do YOU think??
Re: Arrogance In Nl Romance Thread by Kelvinj(m): 11:11pm On Feb 21, 2010
Freiburger:

But insult is the best way for most nairalanders to show that they're living.
did u just realize that?!
Re: Arrogance In Nl Romance Thread by daduke2k(m): 11:11pm On Feb 21, 2010

reads on xpectin more bashng
Re: Arrogance In Nl Romance Thread by Freiburger(m): 11:14pm On Feb 21, 2010
daduke2k:

[hreads xpecting more bashing r]

Leave them na God go save them. but na Nl we dey what do you expect?
Re: Arrogance In Nl Romance Thread by Kelvinj(m): 11:17pm On Feb 21, 2010
maedan:

@ kelvinj

Well, since it can't be me, since I don't remember us meeting on any topic, you may disregard the last paragraph undecided.

thatz nice, waznt refering 2 dear,
Itz annoying when ppl take ur view d wrong way & reply it wit rain of insults
Re: Arrogance In Nl Romance Thread by SIRBANYE(m): 11:21pm On Feb 21, 2010
At times when i see the abusive comments of some members of NL, i begin to understand why NIAGA is the way it is today. Destructive criticism, other than sharing each other views.
Re: Arrogance In Nl Romance Thread by maedan(f): 11:22pm On Feb 21, 2010
@ kelvin j

Cool wink. I'm very pleasant and easy going at the best of times. But even an angel won't take some of the crap you get thrown at you here.
Re: Arrogance In Nl Romance Thread by Freiburger(m): 11:23pm On Feb 21, 2010
SIR BANYE:

At times when i see the abusive comments of some members of NL, i begin to understand why NIAGA is the way it is today. Destructive criticism, other than sharing each other views.

No they woun't do that blinded fools, but see me insulting again , lol.
Re: Arrogance In Nl Romance Thread by Kelvinj(m): 11:31pm On Feb 21, 2010
maedan:

@ kelvin j

Cool wink. I'm very pleasant and easy going at the best of times. But even an angel won't take some of the crap you get thrown at you here.
haha, same here. Love been friendly 2 all but when am pushd 2 d extreme i tend 2 react
Re: Arrogance In Nl Romance Thread by lmfao: 12:10am On Feb 22, 2010
Truthfully speaking I don't know why people take online insults from people they don't know personal. Its only d ones u love that can hurt u. Why do u bother if someone calles u names. And no I don't personally believe that our conflicts reflects our personality and country. If that where true then wot would u say about you tube where u post a video and people from different parts of d world call u all sorts of names. Even racists comments like monkey. If someone diss me men me seff get mouth I go diss am back. No be today dem teach me how to yab.
Re: Arrogance In Nl Romance Thread by Rooneyboy(m): 12:22am On Feb 22, 2010
Insulting/bashing on NL , nah ! I dont c it stopping any time soon, some NL members indirectly use it to seek for notice.
Re: Arrogance In Nl Romance Thread by puskin: 12:30am On Feb 22, 2010
maedan:

@ puskin, what do YOU think??

Silence is GOLDEN

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Bf Is Complainin About Me / No Lies Please: / Confession Time...Is it ok to tell your boyfriend/girlfriend of your dirty past?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.