Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,710 members, 7,889,254 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:54 AM

Arrogance In Nl Romance Thread - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Arrogance In Nl Romance Thread (1732 Views)

NL Romance Section Most Stylish And Polished Dude. (pic) / Oliver Twist Of NL Romance Section: I Want To Have Them All To Myself :-* / Are There Pretty Girls On NL's Romance Section?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arrogance In Nl Romance Thread by Freiburger(m): 12:45am On Feb 22, 2010
puskin:

Silence is GOLDEN

Yes. i just learnt something from these 3 words.
Re: Arrogance In Nl Romance Thread by doyin13(m): 12:53am On Feb 22, 2010
Let me show you in cartographic terms, the reason for the recent explosion
in elevated animus on nairaland. These are the maps to explain. you see. . . grin grin grin

Re: Arrogance In Nl Romance Thread by Freiburger(m): 12:55am On Feb 22, 2010
doyin13:

Let me show you in cartographic terms, the reason for the recent explosion
in elevated animus on nairaland. These are the maps to explain. you see. . . grin grin grin

Carry that talk go somewhere else.
Re: Arrogance In Nl Romance Thread by maedan(f): 12:58am On Feb 22, 2010
puskin:

Silence is GOLDEN

LOL. In real life, maybe. That would be a good one to follow. But on this site?? My friend, keep silent and one will be giving them one of the following impressions:

1) That they can get away with it all the time

2) That they are right

3) That one is a recalcitrant f**l
Re: Arrogance In Nl Romance Thread by ayettymama(f): 1:02am On Feb 22, 2010
wow @poster

there is stil hope for the human race??

the poster is sensible and responsible!

shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Arrogance In Nl Romance Thread by Kelvinj(m): 1:13am On Feb 22, 2010
i love nl
Re: Arrogance In Nl Romance Thread by rhymz(m): 7:16am On Feb 22, 2010
I see no reason why some faceless cocky simpleton would insult me and I wont respond back fireball for fireball,nigga for nigga and mouth for mouth.
Fact is that combativeness is what generates traffic for NL. . . Besides,it could be fun sometimes,i.e if Ur opponents is clever and witty.
As for proponents of "Silence is golden" that would apply in an ideal world.I cant imagine myself being bullied into silence by one scallywag because I logged on to NL,MMBANU!! E no gel!! I was trained tough to be that soft is so so not me,i tell the nigga bring it on Foøl!!hahahahahaha
Re: Arrogance In Nl Romance Thread by madlady(f): 7:48am On Feb 22, 2010
ayettymama:

wow @poster

there is stil hope for the human race??

the poster is sensible and responsible!

shocked shocked shocked shocked

You have said most of what  I would like to say but I will add.

I thought it was all unbelievable funny, to be honest I had never heard the likes of it in all my born days but the bashing and insults are now beyond a joke.

I will say this , there are some truly WONDERFUL ppls on this forum and I feel lucky to have come across them so all in all it's all good. kiss kiss
Re: Arrogance In Nl Romance Thread by dogzymallo: 9:40am On Feb 22, 2010
i sent in a trend where and how can i get a good girl. what i was told is to go to a brothel. imagine?
Re: Arrogance In Nl Romance Thread by SisiKill1: 11:10am On Feb 22, 2010
"Elevated Animus"

Sigh! Oh Doyin how I miss you.
Re: Arrogance In Nl Romance Thread by Karlifate: 5:53pm On Oct 10, 2022
Now, it's the politics section.

cheesy
Re: Arrogance In Nl Romance Thread by Enny2013(f): 6:45pm On Oct 10, 2022
Sadists everywhere.

(1) (2) (Reply)

After 12 Years, He Finally Says The "l" Word / Geez! How Boring It Is To Go Shopping With Your Wife. / I Wish Kim Kardashian Can Marry Me And Divorce Me After 24 Hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.