Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,955 members, 7,969,937 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 04:55 PM

401k's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 401k's Profile / 401k's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Business / Re: My Google Adword Account Suspended by 401k: 11:47pm On Apr 22, 2012
You didn't follow the rules and regulations/adwords policies. I would have advised that you apply for a new account with a new credit card and a new domain name but even if you do that, you'll still face the same issues and you'l' get suspended over and over again.
So it's in your best interest for you to go through your site, read the rules and regulations and see if you've complied. If you also used coupons, google will suspect you too. If you believe you did nothing wrong, send them a mail.
Microsoft adcenter is always a good alternative.

1 Like

Nairaland / General / Re: Seun: You Must be Losing Money from Ads by 401k: 11:16am On Apr 21, 2012
The best you can do is to beg for google's reacceptance. Adbrite and other networks won't pay you as much since most of their ads are not targeted towards Nigerians, and this forum is mostly used by nigerians. Even if you sell adspace to nigerian businesses to advertise, you won't earn much compared to the amount you recieve from google. Nigerian traffic is not worth anything at the moment. Bidvertiser is your closest option.
Google has the right to suspend your account if they find inappropriate content on your site, its part of their agreement. Your mods have to step up, I really don't know how much you pay them but it seems they're a bit too laxed in their duties.

1 Like

Adverts / Re: Get A FREE QR Code For Your Website! by 401k: 2:22pm On Apr 20, 2012
2sexy: Nice1 warrior. But seriously, how many Nigerians know what a QR code is?

0.1 percent. I also create QR codes, and I've never had a nigerian client before
Business / Re: How Would You Make $3000 In 14days? by 401k: 8:09pm On Apr 19, 2012
suxes2006:

You are right about thinking outside the box. I have a new blog
I'm building at www.freesecurityguardtraining.com which is part of
me thinking outside the box of adsense and cpa,

SHALOM

lol
Business / Re: Domain Flipping Business by 401k: 8:04pm On Apr 19, 2012
You're welcome. If you experience any problems, just holla.
Business / Re: Domain Flipping Business by 401k: 9:30am On Apr 19, 2012
Nairaland / General / Re: Seun: You Must be Losing Money from Ads by 401k: 1:33am On Apr 19, 2012
Seun: This time the ban was about hacking content.

Care to explain?
Business / Re: Making Money On Blogging by 401k: 1:30am On Apr 19, 2012
Wordpress is 10 times better than blogger. Wordpress is opensource, so there are numerous plugins available to tweak your blog to suit your preference e.g, you can add a forum to your wp blog, create a membership site, restrict or limit access to visitors or users etc. Wordpress makes blogging cool.
Business / Re: “How Linda Ikeji Makes Millions Blogging” – [YES Magazine Interview] by 401k: 10:39pm On Mar 31, 2012
maclatunji:

As far as I am concerned, no Nigerian has really captured the Nigerian internet market space yet. Google and Facebook have seen the potential and are moving-in for the kill. I am just observing, watching, waiting and learning.

No nigerian has captured the nigerian internet space because most nigerians are computer illiterate. Besides, nigerian traffic is not worth anything at the moment, even facebook, yahoo and google can ban nigerians from using their services and they won't sneeze.
Business / Re: How Can I Open Paypal Account. by 401k: 7:26pm On Mar 31, 2012
Using a paypal account while in nigeria is a very tough and difficult task. First thing you need to hide is your IP address during application. Warning! Do not use an anonymous proxy server because it wont last, you should use a VPN server instead but you'll have to pay for it(it is very very cheap). After registration, you need to verify your paypal account with either a USA bank account or a credit card. The easiest way to this is to use a virtual credit card from entropay. Log on to www.entropay.com, create a virtual credit card after applying and use it for your paypal registration. . . Your paypal account is now verified. But thats not all, after verification comes the main wahala: Making sure you don't get caught and your account limited - Thats where most nigerians fail. I get alot of complaints from fellow naija peeps about how paypal seized their hard earned cash and so on. . It's actually very frustrating...
The first rule after registration and verification is: Don't ever try to log in to your paypal with a different IP address, always make sure you use your VPN server all the time. Almost all of paypals monitoring activity is done using a robot. Paypal has over a hundred million users, there's no way all those accounts can be monitored by humans.
2. Use your paypal account wisely, that means, there should be a limit on your daily/weekly sending and recieving. If you recieve too much cash at once or send too much cash at once, the robots will limit your account. Don't use your account for criminal activities if you really value the account. . . Paypal has seized over $10,000 cash of mine severally, so I know better.
Thats all for now, if you encountered any problems while applying or using your paypal, send me a text on 08060482660. Text only

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.