Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,506 members, 7,885,148 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 12:59 AM

Blood Of Pensioners Not On My Head – Okorocha - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Blood Of Pensioners Not On My Head – Okorocha (10842 Views)

Some Imo Pensioners Earn N330m Yearly, Uzodimma Cries Out / Blood Of Dead Pensioners Not On My Head – Okorocha / House Of Reps Grill Kemi Adeosun & Others Over Nonpayment Of Pensioners(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blood Of Pensioners Not On My Head – Okorocha by jalanny(m): 8:45am On Aug 30, 2017
Oladipo1166:
If your hands are clean then every Nigerians are clean also......
confused man

grin grin grin
Re: Blood Of Pensioners Not On My Head – Okorocha by Saintp(m): 8:48am On Aug 30, 2017
This guy is just looking for excuse not to pay pensioners. What concerns hungry pensioners with the corruption going on within themselves over there?

1 Like

Re: Blood Of Pensioners Not On My Head – Okorocha by maxiuc(m): 8:51am On Aug 30, 2017
Benekruku:

Stop peddling lies!

then what are you peddling, truth abi

I can see

1 Like

Re: Blood Of Pensioners Not On My Head – Okorocha by HoluwarTohbar(f): 8:53am On Aug 30, 2017
udemzy101:

You mean those grown up men don't know what is good and what is bad? You mean a minister, Governor have more power than a perm sec?

The civil servant can't force them to be corrupt, they choose to stop blaming them. They were voted in to make a change and not to be change.
No. I mean that the civil servants provide the info needed to commit the crime. Of course the Minister has to ask the perm Sec wetin dey first nah.
Re: Blood Of Pensioners Not On My Head – Okorocha by HoluwarTohbar(f): 8:54am On Aug 30, 2017
Saintp:
This guy is just looking for excuse not to pay pensioners. What concerns hungry pensioners with the corruption going on within themselves over there?
Don't mind the pot bellied gay.
Re: Blood Of Pensioners Not On My Head – Okorocha by ladychioma: 9:14am On Aug 30, 2017
01mcfadden:
That of the innocent young boy will haunt you for the rest of your life.

You allowed an innocent boy to be killed cold bloodly like that and your people keep denying anything happened.
He who kills with sword will go by sword.
Amen
Re: Blood Of Pensioners Not On My Head – Okorocha by NameCheckers: 9:20am On Aug 30, 2017
Benekruku:

Stop peddling lies!

are u OK upstairs?

1 Like

Re: Blood Of Pensioners Not On My Head – Okorocha by NickD(m): 9:33am On Aug 30, 2017
soberdrunk:
Owelle the Great!!! Incoming president!! I just like this man, even with all the hate from his people he still performs his duties effectively! Oya all ye haters of Owelle come and unleash your frustrations on me so that you will not have stroke cheesy cheesy
If u truly said this from ur heart and you've been to IMO state then u are mentally retarded.

1 Like

Re: Blood Of Pensioners Not On My Head – Okorocha by NickD(m): 9:35am On Aug 30, 2017
Benekruku:

Stop peddling lies! The boy died in a stampede!
A bullet through the eye is now a stampede? U need a brain check 100%.
Re: Blood Of Pensioners Not On My Head – Okorocha by mickijoe: 9:36am On Aug 30, 2017
Was loved but now seen as an evil man.
Re: Blood Of Pensioners Not On My Head – Okorocha by Davidscott(m): 9:37am On Aug 30, 2017
nonsense governor from a great state Imo don suffer 4 dis man hand iskaba
Re: Blood Of Pensioners Not On My Head – Okorocha by Nobody: 9:43am On Aug 30, 2017
HoluwarTohbar:
No. I mean that the civil servants provide the info needed to commit the crime. Of course the Minister has to ask the perm Sec wetin dey first nah.

So him go see the fraud follow chuk head too..

1 Like

Re: Blood Of Pensioners Not On My Head – Okorocha by Rekyz(m): 9:43am On Aug 30, 2017
soberdrunk:
Owelle the Great!!! Incoming president!! I just like this man, even with all the hate from his people he still performs his duties effectively! Oya all ye haters of Owelle come and unleash your frustrations on me so that you will not have stroke cheesy cheesy
You are such an idiyot

1 Like

Re: Blood Of Pensioners Not On My Head – Okorocha by soberdrunk(m): 9:48am On Aug 30, 2017
Rekyz:
You are such an idiyot

Good morning to you too sir! Hope you slept well?
Re: Blood Of Pensioners Not On My Head – Okorocha by Rekyz(m): 9:59am On Aug 30, 2017
soberdrunk:

Good morning to you too sir! Hope you slept well?
Yes bro... I slept well. Good morning
Re: Blood Of Pensioners Not On My Head – Okorocha by donqx: 10:11am On Aug 30, 2017
how do you know
Re: Blood Of Pensioners Not On My Head – Okorocha by Nobody: 10:14am On Aug 30, 2017
HoluwarTohbar:
You are right. It's the Civil servant on ground that actually tutors the incoming Minister about wetin dey. Those Perm Secs...

Mr Mark, use your head na..... we have over 50million civil servants just because a few at the top are corrupt you labeled the whole civil service corrupt. are those pensioners that died not from the civil service? rubbish

5years ago it never crossed your mind that the civil service is corrupt oo, but because APC said so..... it as become you slogan
Re: Blood Of Pensioners Not On My Head – Okorocha by Benekruku(m): 10:22am On Aug 30, 2017
NickD:

A bullet through the eye is now a stampede? U need a brain check 100%.

Lie!
Re: Blood Of Pensioners Not On My Head – Okorocha by facelessangel: 10:22am On Aug 30, 2017
Okorocha if you are saying the truth list the names of the fraudsters.
Re: Blood Of Pensioners Not On My Head – Okorocha by Benekruku(m): 10:23am On Aug 30, 2017
NameCheckers:
are u OK upstairs?

Keep asking!

Lie peddling human!
Re: Blood Of Pensioners Not On My Head – Okorocha by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:34am On Aug 30, 2017
angels09:

http://dailypost.ng/2017/08/29/blood-pensioners-not-head-okorocha/
I feel like beating Rochas Okorocha of Imo State.

Don't you get feedbacks? Or were you employed to do nothing

For how many years were they crying out and you have to do your findings after death!

Has anything changed for those living?

If you ensure that your children studying abroad fees are paid why not supervise the stipend you pay these people?

Why ask them to forfeit half of their entitlement in the first place?

If you were not aware, why not speak out then? Why wait for them to die?

Now you want to exonerate yourself undecided
You are all guilty!

You will be punished!
MURDERER!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blood Of Pensioners Not On My Head – Okorocha by Austinoiz(m): 10:41am On Aug 30, 2017
Rochas and his stage-managed arrests. What a senseless anticts.
Arresting in public and releasing them in n secret with fat envelopes to launder their dented image.
Re: Blood Of Pensioners Not On My Head – Okorocha by onunwa21(m): 10:43am On Aug 30, 2017
Even the blood of innocent people lost during demolition of Eke Ukwu market re all on ur head. Too much blood. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Blood Of Pensioners Not On My Head – Okorocha by ajarossi(m): 11:04am On Aug 30, 2017
Lie from pit of hell. I hate u rochas u r evil
Re: Blood Of Pensioners Not On My Head – Okorocha by supereagle(m): 11:07am On Aug 30, 2017
soberdrunk:

Ps-Would love to handle Owelles social media accounts even if its 'free of charge', all the backlash i receive for liking him excites me grin
Has he managed Imo well? Most streets in Owerri are flooded, motorists have to divert to get to their destinations
Re: Blood Of Pensioners Not On My Head – Okorocha by indoorscholar(m): 11:14am On Aug 30, 2017
Rochas okorocha pls die

1 Like

Re: Blood Of Pensioners Not On My Head – Okorocha by DrMuzungu(m): 11:41am On Aug 30, 2017
Roachas, the chief human organs peddler in this great country... shame for Imo to have him as oga at the top.

Blood pf pensioners may not be on his head, but the blood of many young and otherwise healthy victims certainly is.
Re: Blood Of Pensioners Not On My Head – Okorocha by tonyzeal(m): 12:20pm On Aug 30, 2017
My mum's blood will surely be on your head
Re: Blood Of Pensioners Not On My Head – Okorocha by dlordy100: 12:20pm On Aug 30, 2017
okorocha is already cursed so no nid panicking!!!

betrayal
Re: Blood Of Pensioners Not On My Head – Okorocha by WorldRichest: 12:46pm On Aug 30, 2017
01mcfadden:
That of the innocent young boy will haunt you for the rest of your life.

You allowed an innocent boy to be killed cold bloodly like that and your people keep denying anything happened.
He who kills with sword will go by sword.
Go and die. Provide evidence that Okorocha shot the boy with gun or stabbed the boy to death with knife or keep you gutter mouth shut. You have been cursing anyone that is not in support of your Biaffraud. Buhari that you fools have been cursing is heal and healthy and performing wonders with Aisha in the other room, while your parents who are far younger than Buhari have all become spoilt vegetables.
Re: Blood Of Pensioners Not On My Head – Okorocha by Chukazu: 12:56pm On Aug 30, 2017
What of the blood of the young man killed by police bullets in Owerri!?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

National Assembly Earmarks N6.4bn For Cars / Women Not Subordinate To Men - Osinbajo / Appeal Court Affirms Adeyemi As Kogi West Senator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.