Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,225 members, 7,910,318 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 03:45 AM

Blood Of Pensioners Not On My Head – Okorocha - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Blood Of Pensioners Not On My Head – Okorocha (10876 Views)

Some Imo Pensioners Earn N330m Yearly, Uzodimma Cries Out / Blood Of Dead Pensioners Not On My Head – Okorocha / House Of Reps Grill Kemi Adeosun & Others Over Nonpayment Of Pensioners(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Blood Of Pensioners Not On My Head – Okorocha by 01mcfadden(m): 4:01pm On Aug 30, 2017
WorldRichest:

Go and die. Provide evidence that Okorocha shot the boy with gun or stabbed the boy to death with knife or keep you gutter mouth shut. You have been cursing anyone that is not in support of your Biaffraud. Buhari that you fools have been cursing is heal and healthy and performing wonders with Aisha in the other room, while your parents who are far younger than Buhari have all become spoilt vegetables.

Cry me a river.
Mr demented fool, bring out where I cursed Buhari or showed my supports for Biafra. And for involving my parents, it is evident that you are a baboon son of a thousand fathers. Ask your mom, she will fill you in.

Such a myopic slowpoke.
Did I write anything about Biafra or Buhari here.
If only you don't have a bro kid.

Bastard son of a naughty mother.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gowon Regrets Creating States, Says It Promotes Divisions / North Demands Death Penalty For Corruption / 20 Taraba APC Aspirant Quit Party, Join UDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.