Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,358 members, 7,940,393 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 03:05 AM

When I Met My Long Lost Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When I Met My Long Lost Love (1145 Views)

Ashlorm TheZionist: I Met My Husband Through Yahoo Yahoo / "I Didn't Only Graduate With First Class, I Also Met My Hubby In UNIOSUN" - Lady / I Met My Husband On A Bus After Falling Asleep On His Shoulder. Lady Says. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When I Met My Long Lost Love by Convos: 1:53pm On Aug 30, 2017
My friend and I decided to chill in a small snack bar after a long, crazy day. While we munched on the egg-less egg roll that was served, we had the normal boys talk about love, present relationship and exes. We dwelt on the subject of exes and every negative detail we could ascribe to them.

When it got to my turn, it was the same all-too-familiar sad story my friend, Justin, knew about. I’ve been in love with this beauty—Lim—for years. Our love was solid, at least that’s what I thought while it lasted. Until she left me, just like that, without saying a word or leaving a trace of her whereabouts. Since she’d been gone, all efforts to get in touch with her proved abortive.

The worst kind of pain is when the one you once believed considered you valuable cut you out of their life. Lim didn’t even have the decency to let me know before breaking off the relationship. I was sad, distraught and heartbroken for days. And to be...

READ ON.. http://thenakedconvos.com/i-met-long-lost-love/
Re: When I Met My Long Lost Love by Convos: 1:39pm On Aug 31, 2017
Re: When I Met My Long Lost Love by Convos: 2:13pm On Sep 07, 2017
Re: When I Met My Long Lost Love by Convos: 11:44am On Sep 13, 2017
Re: When I Met My Long Lost Love by Convos: 9:19pm On Sep 26, 2017
Read
Re: When I Met My Long Lost Love by Convos: 10:56pm On Sep 28, 2017
Read...
Re: When I Met My Long Lost Love by Convos: 1:30pm On Oct 02, 2017
Continue...
Re: When I Met My Long Lost Love by Convos: 8:50pm On Oct 16, 2017
Read..
Re: When I Met My Long Lost Love by Convos: 7:05pm On Nov 13, 2017
Read.

(1) (Reply)

Lady Allegedly Runs Mad After Sex With A Man At Sapele Hotel / How To Meet A Girl And Make Her Fall Fast / Girlfriend Petnames

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.