Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,863 members, 7,876,295 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:11 PM

Do I Need To Conduct A Home Inspection On A House I Am Looking Into Buying? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Do I Need To Conduct A Home Inspection On A House I Am Looking Into Buying? (225 Views)

See The House I Built For My Age Parents. / New Homes – Is An Home Inspection Really Needed? / Petrol Kept In A House Burns In Oworonshoki, Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do I Need To Conduct A Home Inspection On A House I Am Looking Into Buying? by realtorng: 3:47pm On Aug 30, 2017
Yes you do. A home inspection is basically getting a professional home inspector to determine if you would be getting the worth of your money from the house you chose to buy. The inspector would general check the amenities of the house such as the plumbing system, electrical systems etc. and look for structural problems.
You can call a home inspector after you have made an offer on the house, however, before signing any written offer you should ensure that it includes an inspection clause which says that your purchase obligation is contingent on the findings of a professional home inspector.
A professional inspection will help you make a clear-headed decision.
You can check out houses on Realtor.ng, you just might find one that interest you.

(1) (Reply)

Plots Of Land Available For Car Trade / 3 Plots Of Land Available In Ibadan, Akobo Oju-irin. / Jahi Land For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.