Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,842 members, 7,872,828 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:02 PM

The Shocking Aftermath Of Hurricane Harvey In Texas(Photos) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The Shocking Aftermath Of Hurricane Harvey In Texas(Photos) (61352 Views)

Shocking Aftermath Of Mogadishu Bomb Blast That Killed Over 230(Graphic Photos) / Shocking Aftermath Of Las Vegas Shooting That You Really Need To See(Photos) / Hurricane Harvey: Mike Pence Tours Devastated Areas In Texas (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Shocking Aftermath Of Hurricane Harvey In Texas(Photos) by Chukazu: 8:32pm On Aug 30, 2017
undecided Mehn with all the over flooded septic tank?
Re: The Shocking Aftermath Of Hurricane Harvey In Texas(Photos) by comrChris(m): 8:33pm On Aug 30, 2017
Orpe7:
All those cars are coming here as toks trust my flat head Igbos
keep blaming flat heads on everything

Dont know when we will start trusting you and your people on something

Its only lazy folks that go about blaming their misfortunes on others

3 Likes

Re: The Shocking Aftermath Of Hurricane Harvey In Texas(Photos) by cyber5(m): 8:33pm On Aug 30, 2017
My uncle there was unable to go out for more than 5days. When mum called him he said he was feeding on garri, rice and eggs.

His apartment was not affected because he lives upstairs of the building.

A relative too was almost swept away by the flood if not that he was rescued and luckily for him the roof of the car can be opened

4 Likes

Re: The Shocking Aftermath Of Hurricane Harvey In Texas(Photos) by oilcity(m): 8:33pm On Aug 30, 2017
Thank God for peace o. In times like dis, no body thinks about enemy, being broke or rich or finding a Bae.

2 Likes

Re: The Shocking Aftermath Of Hurricane Harvey In Texas(Photos) by AISOSKID(m): 8:34pm On Aug 30, 2017
Respect Crosser, we gonna deal with it should it happen in Nigeria... God help this people oo

CEO
www.lectportal.net
Re: The Shocking Aftermath Of Hurricane Harvey In Texas(Photos) by judgedredd22(m): 8:34pm On Aug 30, 2017
emror4u:
Where life is seriously valued...

And I bet those cars will be on their way to Naija before next year

Re: The Shocking Aftermath Of Hurricane Harvey In Texas(Photos) by chrysla: 8:35pm On Aug 30, 2017
Lord have mercy shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: The Shocking Aftermath Of Hurricane Harvey In Texas(Photos) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Aug 30, 2017
chargeme:
Is him the most handsome in the Nigerian Army?

You well at all?
Re: The Shocking Aftermath Of Hurricane Harvey In Texas(Photos) by Fearlez: 8:37pm On Aug 30, 2017
One third of those damaged cars will find their way into Nigerian borders.
Re: The Shocking Aftermath Of Hurricane Harvey In Texas(Photos) by larrypourl(m): 8:37pm On Aug 30, 2017
This is serious. These cars will find their way to our continent called Africa. Wehdone explorer.

1 Like

Re: The Shocking Aftermath Of Hurricane Harvey In Texas(Photos) by Richy4(m): 8:38pm On Aug 30, 2017
The insurance companies in that state will be sweating by now..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Shocking Aftermath Of Hurricane Harvey In Texas(Photos) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Aug 30, 2017
Perge:
This goes to show how advanced the US is; God forbid this happened in Africa, death toll by now would be amounting to thousands and counting.

Sierra leone's mudslide is a base mark of Africa's ineptitude!

mudslide
Re: The Shocking Aftermath Of Hurricane Harvey In Texas(Photos) by costal(m): 8:41pm On Aug 30, 2017
Jesus so sad
Re: The Shocking Aftermath Of Hurricane Harvey In Texas(Photos) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Aug 30, 2017
Join hand to fight climate change

Re: The Shocking Aftermath Of Hurricane Harvey In Texas(Photos) by Kingbuhari(m): 8:43pm On Aug 30, 2017
make I go build my Ark seems like we are returning to the time of Noah grin grin grin someone told me the world will end on September 17.... how true is this claim
Re: The Shocking Aftermath Of Hurricane Harvey In Texas(Photos) by ICAMETOWIN(m): 8:44pm On Aug 30, 2017
I'm ashamed of myself right now because just weeks ago a deadly mudslide ravaged sierra Leone taking many lives and leaving devastation in its wake and you know what? I never gave more than a passing thought to the news or even viewed pictures of it but here I am lapping up news of hurricane Harvey like my life depends on it.I need to get my priorities right.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Shocking Aftermath Of Hurricane Harvey In Texas(Photos) by fumiswtpusy(f): 8:45pm On Aug 30, 2017
I wish it happened in nigeria,i would have been in biafra laughing
Re: The Shocking Aftermath Of Hurricane Harvey In Texas(Photos) by Kingbuhari(m): 8:47pm On Aug 30, 2017
pdppower:
May something like this never happen in Nigeria, otherwise half of the population will go with it
if it happen it will be a relieve to us, few survivors will inherit a lot... people like me will be a governor or president grin
Re: The Shocking Aftermath Of Hurricane Harvey In Texas(Photos) by EazyMoh(m): 8:48pm On Aug 30, 2017
soberdrunk:
One man's misfortune is another man's profit, car dealers go make profit from those flooded cars......
Hehehe I thought I was the only one thinking about that.
Re: The Shocking Aftermath Of Hurricane Harvey In Texas(Photos) by lereinter(m): 8:49pm On Aug 30, 2017
every year a form of hurricane happens in the usa
in everything give thanks
this should not happen in nigeria
Jehovah thanks
Re: The Shocking Aftermath Of Hurricane Harvey In Texas(Photos) by fxtreme(m): 8:49pm On Aug 30, 2017
Dudeweedlmao:

In landmass, Texas is bigger than Nigeria.

Check again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Shocking Aftermath Of Hurricane Harvey In Texas(Photos) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Aug 30, 2017
"Imagine this happening in Nigeria"
Re: The Shocking Aftermath Of Hurricane Harvey In Texas(Photos) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Aug 30, 2017
fxtreme:

Check again.

use google
Re: The Shocking Aftermath Of Hurricane Harvey In Texas(Photos) by Edusouls(m): 8:52pm On Aug 30, 2017
nature is retalliating the wicked deeds of humanity to humanity and to earth...end of days is near...
Re: The Shocking Aftermath Of Hurricane Harvey In Texas(Photos) by Nanjerian: 8:53pm On Aug 30, 2017
;DI heard there is a county called CORPUS CHRISTI in Texas... I also heard there is a movie called Corpus Christi. I case my rest ;DI heard there is a county called CORPUS CHRISTI in Texas... I also heard there is a movie called Corpus Christi. I case my rest
Re: The Shocking Aftermath Of Hurricane Harvey In Texas(Photos) by EazyMoh(m): 8:54pm On Aug 30, 2017
ICAMETOWIN:
I'm ashamed of myself right now because just weeks ago a deadly mudslide ravaged sierra Leone taking many lives and leaving devastation in its wake and you know what? I never gave more than a passing thought to the news or even viewed pictures of it but here I am lapping up news of hurricane Harvey like my life depends on it.I need to get my priorities right.
Could you people please stop comparing Hurricane with Mudslide?
Hurricane is 100% expected weeks before it's arrival. It's path, speed effects properly deduced before it came. Mudslide on the other hand is unpredictable. it happens in a matter of seconds, minutes at most.
Granted our emergency services are not close to theirs, but let's stop with the ass-licking.

4 Likes

Re: The Shocking Aftermath Of Hurricane Harvey In Texas(Photos) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Aug 30, 2017
Edusouls:
nature is retalliating the wicked deeds of humanity to humanity and to earth...end of days is near...

Myopic religious illiterate
Re: The Shocking Aftermath Of Hurricane Harvey In Texas(Photos) by Kingbuhari(m): 8:54pm On Aug 30, 2017
mazimee:
This is really saddening, This is the biggest I have seen in recent time.
However, I'm grateful this didn't happen In Africa, the damage would go beyond material losses, lives would go along with it.
we need such , so few survivors will inherit a lot... I may even be the president if Buhari happen to be one of the people flood will sweep away grin

2 Likes

Re: The Shocking Aftermath Of Hurricane Harvey In Texas(Photos) by derevarc(m): 8:55pm On Aug 30, 2017
Harbeyg09:
So disheartening sad

They slept hoping to wake up to a brand new day
Only for them to wake up to a brand new world shocked

I can't imagine how my life would right now if i were in their shoes
I trust US government will do something about it asap
May God help us too here in Naija
it was announced all over the country.... They were expecting it, that is why d dead pool is low.
Re: The Shocking Aftermath Of Hurricane Harvey In Texas(Photos) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Aug 30, 2017
Nanjerian:
;DI heard there is a county called CORPUS CHRISTI in Texas... I also heard there is a movie called Corpus Christi. I case my rest ;DI heard there is a county called CORPUS CHRISTI in Texas... I also heard there is a movie called Corpus Christi. I case my rest
Re: The Shocking Aftermath Of Hurricane Harvey In Texas(Photos) by vaca1: 8:55pm On Aug 30, 2017
pdppower:
May something like this never happen in Nigeria, otherwise half of the population will go with it
am telling you .
Re: The Shocking Aftermath Of Hurricane Harvey In Texas(Photos) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Aug 30, 2017
Nanjerian:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ukrainians Prepare For Battle As Russian Military Surrounds Kyiv / South African Man Loots Love Machine During Zuma Protest / Cameroonian Soldier Kills Army Commander, Then Shoots Himself Dead. Graphic Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.