Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,970 members, 7,873,112 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:15 AM

I want to fvuck this girl but I don't know how much she'll request. PICS - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I want to fvuck this girl but I don't know how much she'll request. PICS (20847 Views)

Common sense vs conscience: She Is A Good Girl But From A Poor Background / Something I Noticed About All The Prostitutes I Fvuck.. / The Max I Can Chase A Girl is 1day. If U No Gree? FVUCK OFF! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I want to fvuck this girl but I don't know how much she'll request. PICS by Jaqenhghar: 6:13pm On Aug 31, 2017
Lawd... the things I could do to her

6 Likes

Re: I want to fvuck this girl but I don't know how much she'll request. PICS by Edopesin: 6:13pm On Aug 31, 2017
Mrbolt555:
undecided kiss

baba be like say you get money abi
Re: I want to fvuck this girl but I don't know how much she'll request. PICS by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 6:33pm On Aug 31, 2017
Bahddo:
Guys really have to stop this nonsense objectification of women. I know some ladies want to be termed sluts and all, but you can't go around posting people's pics and asking stupid questions like this.

At least, if you don't respect women as humans worthy of dignity, respect your dick. It doesn't have to wander into every hole you see.
They will not read your comment. Their head is occupied with sex and each time they see a woman pass their prick stands because all they see is a sex object. Don't keep your daughter near them no matter how little because they will trim her to a intimacy gadget and rape her to death.
Re: I want to fvuck this girl but I don't know how much she'll request. PICS by Nobody: 6:38pm On Aug 31, 2017
Foolish jerks full this thread.

Re: I want to fvuck this girl but I don't know how much she'll request. PICS by BabaRamota1980: 6:42pm On Aug 31, 2017
iamJ:
if he is a fine boy, 10k go work, that's if he has a fine place and a car, if he is ugly and doesn't own a car, then its btw 20k-30k depends on how him sabi package her, runs girls dont like to be told that they are runs girls or priced, ask her how much to make her hair then offer 30k grin coded language

Ogbologbo!
Twuale!! grin

1 Like

Re: I want to fvuck this girl but I don't know how much she'll request. PICS by Truckpusher(m): 8:52pm On Aug 31, 2017
Bahddo:
Guys really have to stop this nonsense objectification of women. I know some ladies want to be termed sluts and all, but you can't go around posting people's pics and asking stupid questions like this.

At least, if you don't respect women as humans worthy of dignity, respect your dick. It doesn't have to wander into every hole you see.
What is this one saying ? You took erotic pictures and put them online and you don't want people to express what and how they feel ? You guys are being over sensitive these days over nothing - It might shock you that the same girl isn't even worth a dime compared to those amount iamJ rated her. One idiot dey one corner dey shine that thing with no thank you sef !! If you pose like a prostitute even the street dogs can self-service off if they feel like , it's their basic human right to react if provoked. wink

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I want to fvuck this girl but I don't know how much she'll request. PICS by Nobody: 9:19pm On Aug 31, 2017
Just look at this dirty ugly thing talking. In your life do you think you'd ever be able to as much as sniff the dirty panties of this type of girl? You think we don't know the kind of Ojuelegba girls you patronize? Common gerrout of here with your smelling wretchedness embarassed
iamJ:
10-20k a night girl cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy una no dey ever try for this forum sha cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I want to fvuck this girl but I don't know how much she'll request. PICS by Nobody: 9:20pm On Aug 31, 2017
So someone cannot post sexy pictures in peace again without being mistaken for a prostitute? embarassed This life sha. Pûssy starved negroes!
Re: I want to fvuck this girl but I don't know how much she'll request. PICS by iamJ(m): 9:21pm On Aug 31, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
Just look at this dirty ugly thing talking. In your life do you think you'd ever be able to as much as sniff the dirty panties of this type of girl? You think we don't know the kind of Ojuelegba girls you patronize? Common gerrout of here with your smelling wretchedness embarassed
who is this fly? Abeg shift know ur level, look well b4 u mention people biko

8 Likes

Re: I want to fvuck this girl but I don't know how much she'll request. PICS by tosyne2much(m): 9:22pm On Aug 31, 2017
iamJ:
if he is a fine boy, 10k go work, that's if he has a fine place and a car, if he is ugly and doesn't own a car, then its btw 20k-30k depends on how him sabi package her, runs girls dont like to be told that they are runs girls or priced, ask her how much to make her hair then offer 30k grin coded language
Egbon I wan be like you when I grow up oo
Re: I want to fvuck this girl but I don't know how much she'll request. PICS by cstr1000: 9:30pm On Aug 31, 2017
Re: I want to fvuck this girl but I don't know how much she'll request. PICS by Nobody: 9:34pm On Aug 31, 2017
iamJ:
Na so ma niqqa cool .
Re: I want to fvuck this girl but I don't know how much she'll request. PICS by Nobody: 9:35pm On Aug 31, 2017
It's funny you keep taking about levels when you can only be equated to diarrhea. You're just The proverbial butterfly that thinks itself a bird embarassed In other words, you're a nonentity, a nobody, scum, a loser, lowest of the low, a miserable little dot, the residual shît on the tissue when I wipe my ass after taking a dump lipsrsealed Before you go around with the false impression that you're something, let me just tell you that you're a huge smoldering pile of faeces cry
iamJ:
who is this fly? Abeg shift know ur level, look well b4 u mention people biko

2 Likes

Re: I want to fvuck this girl but I don't know how much she'll request. PICS by 2buffagain(m): 9:37pm On Aug 31, 2017
Na wa. So y'all can't Bleep without paying her?

The game seems quite different in Naija grin
Re: I want to fvuck this girl but I don't know how much she'll request. PICS by EmperorHarry: 9:39pm On Aug 31, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
So someone cannot post sexy pictures in peace again without being mistaken for a prostitute? embarassed This life sha. Pûssy starved negroes!
Mtchewwww,Mumu person

1 Like

Re: I want to fvuck this girl but I don't know how much she'll request. PICS by walepackage(m): 9:40pm On Aug 31, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
It's funny you keep taking about levels when you can only be equated to diarrhea. You're just The proverbial butterfly that thinks itself a bird embarassed In other words, you're a nonentity, a nobody, scum, a loser, lowest of the low, a miserable little dot, the residual shît on the tissue when I wipe my ass after taking a dump lipsrsealed Before you go around with the false impression that you're something, let me just tell you that you're a huge pile of faeces cry
easy bikonu.The future is pregnant,you can still be friends.
Re: I want to fvuck this girl but I don't know how much she'll request. PICS by Nobody: 9:43pm On Aug 31, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
It's funny you keep taking about levels when you can only be equated to diarrhea. You're just The proverbial butterfly that thinks itself a bird embarassed In other words, you're a nonentity, a nobody, scum, a loser, lowest of the low, a miserable little dot, the residual shît on the tissue when I wipe my ass after taking a dump lipsrsealed Before you go around with the false impression that you're something, let me just tell you that you're a huge pile of faeces cry
All this for just one person

1 Like

Re: I want to fvuck this girl but I don't know how much she'll request. PICS by Nobody: 9:45pm On Aug 31, 2017
Some people need to be put in their place. Imagine an ordinary gateman thinking himself as an oga. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: I want to fvuck this girl but I don't know how much she'll request. PICS by iamJ(m): 9:46pm On Aug 31, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
It's funny you keep taking about levels when you can only be equated to diarrhea. You're just The proverbial butterfly that thinks itself a bird embarassed In other words, you're a nonentity, a nobody, scum, a loser, lowest of the low, a miserable little dot, the residual shît on the tissue when I wipe my ass after taking a dump lipsrsealed Before you go around with the false impression that you're something, let me just tell you that you're a huge smoldering pile of faeces cry
see this small troll cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy, shift cheesy
[img]https://media./images/29eb45b8a3f29b524562476186ad1bc0/tenor.gif[/img]

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I want to fvuck this girl but I don't know how much she'll request. PICS by Saintsammurai(m): 9:47pm On Aug 31, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
Fabulocity.
Re: I want to fvuck this girl but I don't know how much she'll request. PICS by Nobody: 9:49pm On Aug 31, 2017
Try again grin
Saintsammurai:
Fabulocity.
Re: I want to fvuck this girl but I don't know how much she'll request. PICS by EmperorHarry: 9:51pm On Aug 31, 2017
Girls will be doing things and wearing things that portrays them as sex objects and they'll nah blame it on the guys.
Long story tongue
Girls can talk when they start learning how to dress with sense

3 Likes

Re: I want to fvuck this girl but I don't know how much she'll request. PICS by Empressabbie(f): 9:52pm On Aug 31, 2017
Bahddo:

God bless u! Some men are just senseless, gosh! I hate them
Re: I want to fvuck this girl but I don't know how much she'll request. PICS by MrCork: 9:54pm On Aug 31, 2017
Mrbolt555:
undecided kiss

..bro pliss try Falconey from nairaland....he loves priiick!(no oofeense) undecided

1 Like

Re: I want to fvuck this girl but I don't know how much she'll request. PICS by berryice(f): 9:55pm On Aug 31, 2017
iamJ:
na dis kin one dey go see you...mr nairalander....ow many u Don carry? undecided

1 Like

Re: I want to fvuck this girl but I don't know how much she'll request. PICS by Saintsammurai(m): 9:58pm On Aug 31, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
Try again grin
why did you deactivate your account?
Re: I want to fvuck this girl but I don't know how much she'll request. PICS by iamJ(m): 10:00pm On Aug 31, 2017
berryice:
na dis kin one dey go see you...mr nairalander....ow many u Don carry? undecided
you are too slim na, abeg shift make i look sexy girls, even if i was ugly and desperate wouldnt still want u

U no even reach to use entertain my enemies, oya go one corner go cry

1 Like

Re: I want to fvuck this girl but I don't know how much she'll request. PICS by iamJ(m): 10:01pm On Aug 31, 2017
Saintsammurai:
who be that?
Re: I want to fvuck this girl but I don't know how much she'll request. PICS by Nobody: 10:02pm On Aug 31, 2017
Saintsammurai:
Re: I want to fvuck this girl but I don't know how much she'll request. PICS by MrCork: 10:02pm On Aug 31, 2017
Mrbolt555:
undecided kiss

..u a brave gay dude their in Nigeria thou...u tire of men? undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Masturbation Is One Hell Of An Addiction / My Ex Sends Me This Message After A Year / Have You Ever Been Approached By Gay And Lesbian. Share Your Thought

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.