Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,967 members, 7,873,103 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:06 AM

I want to fvuck this girl but I don't know how much she'll request. PICS - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I want to fvuck this girl but I don't know how much she'll request. PICS (20845 Views)

Common sense vs conscience: She Is A Good Girl But From A Poor Background / Something I Noticed About All The Prostitutes I Fvuck.. / The Max I Can Chase A Girl is 1day. If U No Gree? FVUCK OFF! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I want to fvuck this girl but I don't know how much she'll request. PICS by lenghtinny(m): 10:24am On Sep 01, 2017
iamJ:
if he is a fine boy, 10k go work, that's if he has a fine place and a car, if he is ugly and doesn't own a car, then its btw 20k-30k depends on how him sabi package her, runs girls dont like to be told that they are runs girls or priced, ask her how much to make her hair then offer 30k grin coded language
Baba ooh!!! grin

Re: I want to fvuck this girl but I don't know how much she'll request. PICS by chukuli(m): 11:27am On Sep 01, 2017
Bahddo:
Guys really have to stop this nonsense objectification of women. I know some ladies want to be termed sluts and all, but you can't go around posting people's pics and asking stupid questions like this.

At least, if you don't respect women as humans worthy of dignity, respect your dick. It doesn't have to wander into every hole you see.
says who
Re: I want to fvuck this girl but I don't know how much she'll request. PICS by Countersam(m): 1:20pm On Sep 01, 2017
Why this OP no just ask the girl? U want us to help u ask?

#okobo
Re: I want to fvuck this girl but I don't know how much she'll request. PICS by dollytino4real(f): 1:45pm On Sep 01, 2017
so how much do u think ur prick worth? b4 spending ur cash on to -to.
Re: I want to fvuck this girl but I don't know how much she'll request. PICS by Goodlyhrt(m): 2:05pm On Sep 01, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
Some people need to be put in their place. Imagine an ordinary gateman thinking himself as an oga. lipsrsealed
You are really beautiful...

Every mans dream!
Re: I want to fvuck this girl but I don't know how much she'll request. PICS by Nobody: 2:34pm On Sep 01, 2017
Thank you embarassed
Goodlyhrt:
You are really beautiful...

Every mans dream!
Re: I want to fvuck this girl but I don't know how much she'll request. PICS by Goodlyhrt(m): 2:39pm On Sep 01, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
Thank you embarassed
Why is your face like that
Re: I want to fvuck this girl but I don't know how much she'll request. PICS by Nobody: 2:54pm On Sep 01, 2017
I'm blushing
Goodlyhrt:
Why is your face like that
Re: I want to fvuck this girl but I don't know how much she'll request. PICS by Graysmooth(f): 3:01pm On Sep 01, 2017
Is she some sort of commodity?? undecided

Posting her pictures here is not only totally unnecessary, it's extremely disrespectful.

2 Likes

Re: I want to fvuck this girl but I don't know how much she'll request. PICS by Dillusionist(m): 3:08pm On Sep 01, 2017
Graysmooth:
Is she some sort of commodity?? undecided

Posting her pictures here is not only totally unnecessary, it's extremely disrespectful.
you should understand the fact that sense is like a handbag..not everyone carries theirs.
Re: I want to fvuck this girl but I don't know how much she'll request. PICS by Goodlyhrt(m): 3:44pm On Sep 01, 2017
Oh! Am glad am having such effect on you, wish I could do more
LadyGoddiva:
I'm blushing
Re: I want to fvuck this girl but I don't know how much she'll request. PICS by Dillusionist(m): 9:44am On Sep 04, 2017
iamJ:
wait ur turn woman, dont be desperate
nonsense trash
Re: I want to fvuck this girl but I don't know how much she'll request. PICS by EagleEyes001(m): 7:05pm On Sep 04, 2017
generationz:
That woman up there is a mother of two beautiful girls

Na WA for you people sha

BTW you'll have to travel to Rwanda to meet her.
Are you her Nanny?
Re: I want to fvuck this girl but I don't know how much she'll request. PICS by concho(m): 9:28pm On Sep 04, 2017
iamJ:
10-20k a night girl cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy una no dey ever try for this forum sha cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
E cheap o
Re: I want to fvuck this girl but I don't know how much she'll request. PICS by concho(m): 9:30pm On Sep 04, 2017
iamJ:
if he is a fine boy, 10k go work, that's if he has a fine place and a car, if he is ugly and doesn't own a car, then its btw 20k-30k depends on how him sabi package her, runs girls dont like to be told that they are runs girls or priced, ask her how much to make her hair then offer 30k grin coded language
You b correct guy o
Re: I want to fvuck this girl but I don't know how much she'll request. PICS by concho(m): 9:31pm On Sep 04, 2017
richidinho:

Chairman I hail ooo
Abeg one week lecture from you na how much I go pay
seconded
Re: I want to fvuck this girl but I don't know how much she'll request. PICS by concho(m): 9:34pm On Sep 04, 2017
amakadihot87:
.....very cheap
e b like say u dy charge more
Re: I want to fvuck this girl but I don't know how much she'll request. PICS by MrCork: 12:42pm On Sep 05, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
So someone cannot post sexy pictures in peace again without being mistaken for a prostitute? embarassed This life sha. Pûssy starved negroes!

..so u were mini sket am post naaaaaked pictures on nairaland... correct?...in London,
we call it desparation..meanin u r desparate!!!(no oofeense)
angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I want to fvuck this girl but I don't know how much she'll request. PICS by MarianaTrench: 12:40pm On Jan 10, 2019
iamJ:

You must be an expert at this grin
Re: I want to fvuck this girl but I don't know how much she'll request. PICS by dumininu01(m): 1:14pm On Jan 10, 2019
iamJ:
bad man grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Masturbation Is One Hell Of An Addiction / My Ex Sends Me This Message After A Year / Have You Ever Been Approached By Gay And Lesbian. Share Your Thought

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.