Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,471 members, 7,904,758 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 06:52 PM

FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" - Music/Radio (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" (80170 Views)

Poll: Vote!

Faze: 56% (180 votes)
2Face: 43% (138 votes)
This poll has ended

Got The Full Album Of 2face Idibia (grass 2 Grace)! / 2Face Lyrics Stolen From Faze Of Plantation Boys? / Faze or 2Face (tuface): who is better in singing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (72) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by Baro(m): 12:04am On May 31, 2007
Do you know Faze sold over a million copies of his debut album just in Lagos alone not to talk about  other parts of the country and the world. And we all know his sophomore is selling like condoms everywhere, so what do you mean by Tuface is selling millions of cd's, na FAZE nor dey sell millions?

I will always say it and Tuface himself knows that he didnt win the MTV award, it was obvious to the point that he was even given the award when voting was still on, that was 2 or 3 days to the awards proper,  Do you know the award for the African category was held days before the real awards?never heard of that anywhere

Stop blabbing about Phat girls, most of what you 2face fans bore me with today are  all a fallouts of a fundamentally flawed award(MTV),  Besides, wasnt DANFO DRIVER used as soundtrack too in Phat girls, so what the Bleep is so special?

And do you know that as far back as 1997  FAZE already won the DBN award(the biggest award for upcoming stars then)

You keep talking about Akons top video's  or artistes, makes me smile, let me educate you , Faze videos weren't  yet on MTV then and besides,  its just another product of the Fundamentally flawed Mtv award i talked about already.  Akon as an African is only trying to be patriotic, what do you think the world and Mtv would  feel if Akon does not mention an "African Mtv award winner "helping him with some credibilty. Come to think of it, mentioning someone in your chart and signing him in your label, which gives more credence to the persons ability and talent? Tuface is just worth mentioning, FAZE IS WORTH WORKING WITH.

And i just  hope you don't get flogged on this site for calling a poll in the most widely read, visited and international site in the universe local
"Who is faze"
   He is tha best and he rulessssssssss
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by mrmetoo(m): 12:10am On May 31, 2007
lmao. faze didn't sell no millions of records. his 1st album didn't leave the shores of naija men. I already said it u guys need to always put some sugar and remove fron 2face's to make faze look good. How can someone sell millions around the world and remain so unpopular. Faze's debut album didn't go wood not to talk of platinum. He had very mediocre singles. Millions ko millions ni. Another story

MTV Awards = flawed
DBN Awards = Integrity. I'm laughing so hard right now. Where did u dig that up from? Which company has folded up again? They folded up because they were about to get their bum bums sued. Biggest Award, hahaha

By the way, Akon's list I keep talking about is 2007 while still promoting Konvict(ed). Your man faze is good but a loser, the man 2face is better and a winner. Let him hang on to his DBN Awards lol lol lol lol lol. I'm sure if faze wins MTV Awards today it'll become the greatest awards in the world.

Danfo Driver was in phat girlz because its a really good song.
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by LORD101(m): 12:18am On May 31, 2007
@ Baro

Men you got hard facts , i really dig you, please tell them, so they would seal their leaking mouths, or keep shouting FAZEEEEEEEEEEEE
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by mrmetoo(m): 12:34am On May 31, 2007
@LORD 101

Are you being sarcastic? Cuz I'm not really sure
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by denex: 4:06am On May 31, 2007
Why is the heart of man so cruel?
How can any living organism compare Grass 2 Grace with Independent. Now there's no doubt that FAZE has a single that is as good as any song in 2FACE's album. But realise that after counting 2 hot songs on FAZE's Album, the rest is just a whole load of horsecrap.
Experiment 1: ask people which track in 2FACE's album is their favourite and they'll mention different tracks. My favourite personally is "E be like say" aka "No be Small Thing". But ask about their favourite in FAZE's album and they will all mention Kolomental!

Experiment 2:
I took my PS3 and loaded the two albums. When you do that, you will have a collection of track that will appear suchwise: track1, track1, track2, track2, track3, track3, track4, track4, So you have to listen to the tracks one after the other to be able to name them. Even though they are arranged randomly You begin to realise that for every pair of tracks having the same track number, FAZE own is the whacker except for Kolomental which does better against 2FACE's corresponding track 10.

Abeg FAZE and 2FACE are not on the same level albumically!
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by mrmetoo(m): 3:19pm On May 31, 2007
denex:

Experiment 1: ask people which track in 2FACE's album is their favourite and they'll mention different tracks. My favourite personally is "E be like say" aka "No be Small Thing".

I know right? Same thing with his first album too many songs to choose from but ppl would make it seem it was all about African Queen which won't even be my personal choice everyone knows he had a hit album not a single just like his second except haters want to lie about that one too.
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by beambally: 8:30pm On May 31, 2007
some people dey yarn,when u dey compare dbn aards won by faze with mtv awards won by tuface
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by beambally: 8:35pm On May 31, 2007
abeg compare faze with people like sound sultan,nomoreloss,tushort,etc,him and tu face no dey the same class.and who cares if he cant speak good english.nah musician hin be no be lecturer,some president no fit make english sentence.tuface the best thing dat has happen to nigeria mucic in recent tyme.
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by zigbo(f): 9:25pm On May 31, 2007
4get the english the music is jst nt better than faze'snt close wat class are u talking abt,are u sayin that u think tuface has class embarassed com'on or do u mean faze has mo level yeah i bet thats wachya tryn'a say.
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by warfarian(m): 3:13am On Jun 01, 2007
If una enta warfi go tlk like this ehn, if you show area go dey tlk 2faze rocks, 2faze this or that, kom dem go use bottle komot una liver and give to dog to chop, or i go help una make them use the bottle draw idibia for una back,

kom una dey provoke person for here ohhh, i blieve na all this yoruba pipo go dey shout 2face 2 face ohhh, una no sabi anyting at alll, notin wey un sabi,

kom make una arrange una self ohhh, make una no let person set readin bomb for hereo hhh, make `1 person no kom read spy ohhhhh

but na faze beta pass 2face nowwww, why una still dey fall una hand?

ehnnnn

d.saige@yahoo.com
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by warfarian(m): 3:44am On Jun 01, 2007
FAZE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE IS THE BEST, IS THERE ANY WORD GREATER THAN BEST? OH HE IS GREAT
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by 9ja4eva: 5:35am On Jun 01, 2007
I don talk am tire oh
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by MP007(m): 6:25am On Jun 01, 2007
9ja4eva:

I don talk am tire oh

everybody got their own time, there is nothin to compare
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by realborn(m): 9:24am On Jun 01, 2007
I cant stop smiling, dis faze guy is awesome.
W r glad 2 compare him wit artists like nomoreloss, tushort, soundsultan etc as beambally said in an earlier post. Charity begins at home. They ought to be encouraged
These people sound far beta dan some so called world class artistes.
I wld rather listen to artistes like VIP, Tic-tac, magic system, Obrafour, Alhaji-Alhaji, Keisha, etc from africa before listening to and promoting a foreign brand.
As for tuface, he has a gud talent, but if care is not taken, he will phase out and automatically spell d beginning of an end. Let all his fans and dose close to him who are nairalanders extend d magnanimity and generosity of d exceptional, tenacious, candid advices that have been postulated on this thread so far.
We love him and wld always want him around. I expected more from the Grass 2 Grace album rather than the parochial level, accent and composition of that album.
I look forward 2 a nigeria music scene dat will generate a lot of interest from all corners of the world. I am confident and hopeful (Insha Allah) dat a total revolution and reform is on the way that will break the monopoly associated with dem so called mega recording labels dat destroy oda labels and artistes jst becos dey cannot sign dem. They go as far as giving bribes to media houses.
Posterity will judge. I love dem both. I pray they both excel. They are Nigerians
Faze keep it up, I am proud of u.
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by Emad(f): 10:04am On Jun 01, 2007
well if Faze wants to hold up, he shd better release another album
This time he shd do something "Normal" people can dance, not that, Kolome, What was it again?? angry
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by realborn(m): 10:27am On Jun 01, 2007
smiley @Emad Let's keep watching. Enjoy
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by kezandra: 10:59am On Jun 01, 2007
Well to me the both albums are great,but Faze is DA BOOM,though TUFACE is good too,infact they ar both nice. wink cool
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by ronnieslimz(f): 11:50am On Jun 01, 2007
haters kip hating. .  tongue tongue
2faceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee rocks!!!!!!!!!!!! everybody knows even u peeps hating. . thats why u hardly see lotta pips shouting its 2face its 2face lyk u'r duin wit faze, kuz if they do it or not he(2face) still rocks. . and everly rocks

thumbs up 4 tu-baba!!!!!!
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by Elgaxton(m): 12:52pm On Jun 01, 2007
what are dis guyz saying?

Tuface remains a creative guru men

na only kolomental we know for faze Album of which na dat small boy make the video make small sense.

TUBABA remains the best anyday
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by Emad(f): 4:18pm On Jun 01, 2007
hummmmmm at least we still have some reasonable people left in the room
cool cool
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by denex: 9:56pm On Jun 01, 2007
I think I should let everyone know that the award 2face got is not an MTV BASE award. Because some people think that because MTV BASE came to Africa, they decided to create an award. No!
The award was from MTV europe. That year, 2 main artistes ie 2face and Keisha had created such a great impact in the European music scene that a category was made to award one of them. The reason for a best African Act Award at the MTV europe award today is because of the outstanding performances of 2face and Keisha during this generation.

Wetin dey worry some people sef? Can you people compare FAZE to Keisha? Am talking about the world scene now. One white chick from Germany sent 23 euros for me to help her buy both of 2face album. How many people know FAZE for Malaysia or Hungary? Abeg make una no make me vex O!

Abeg 2face has done something great for our generation. Just like Sunny Ade, Onyeka Onwenu and Fela repped for their generation, 2face put us back in the world music map. By the way, I will still go ahead and say his for instance video is nothing compared to FAZE's Kolomental video, but the issue here is not videos. Whose album is better? Whose album is better? Think carefully before you answer: WHOSE ALBUM IS BETTER?
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by zigbo(f): 10:16pm On Jun 01, 2007
some of you are like kolomental is the only song on his album bla bla bla. . . .i know its the best song u ever hrd nd u cant stop talkin abt how cool the song is,tell u what thats nt even in my top five frm he's album, say what u want to say,tatto girls, kpokpodikpo,on a plane i can go on nd on.

The guy[b]faze [/b] just rocks

then i must add that whoever produced the beat for "if love is a crime" for tuface did a tremendous job but as usual the no talent murdered the track like i mean wats "There's been a lot of toasting" is that the best way he knew how, to express that point. O wat a shame  embarassed

@denex its kaysha nd do u work for mtv?
thats the point he wasnt known then cos he had nobody like kenny promoting him nd he hadnt premiered on mtv base at the time.
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by donbasil: 11:36pm On Jun 01, 2007
guys both are doing great job,but i think faze problem is publicity(label),kennys music has done quite great for 2face or what do u think?
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by mrmetoo(m): 11:50pm On Jun 01, 2007
denex:

I think I should let everyone know that the award 2face got is not an MTV BASE award. Because some people think that because MTV BASE came to Africa, they decided to create an award. No!
The award was from MTV europe. That year, 2 main artistes ie 2face and Keisha had created such a great impact in the European music scene that a category was made to award one of them. The reason for a best African Act Award at the MTV europe award today is because of the outstanding performances of 2face and Keisha during this generation.

Wetin dey worry some people sef? Can you people compare FAZE to Keisha? Am talking about the world scene now. One white chick from Germany sent 23 euros for me to help her buy both of 2face album. How many people know FAZE for Malaysia or Hungary? Abeg make una no make me vex O!

Abeg 2face has done something great for our generation. Just like Sunny Ade, Onyeka Onwenu and Fela repped for their generation, 2face put us back in the world music map. By the way, I will still go ahead and say his for instance video is nothing compared to FAZE's Kolomental video, but the issue here is not videos. Whose album is better? Whose album is better? Think carefully before you answer: WHOSE ALBUM IS BETTER?

Wow!!! Thanks for that mehn u just wrote down what some people need to understand. By the way, I just checked SOHH.COM (looking for regular R&B). They have a section where people make up their top 5 songs of the moment and 2face was a part of that list. Beat that y'all. International website where all the huge hip hop and r&b stars are featured. Pls let faze release an album with Akon b4 we continue to compare. Lets just hope upcoming African Artistes live up to 2face & Kaysha so that the Euros won't regret creating the category
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by 9ja4eva: 11:56pm On Jun 01, 2007
FAZE Rocks
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by ayefele200(m): 12:09am On Jun 02, 2007
FAZE ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by 9ja4eva: 12:12am On Jun 02, 2007
All da wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by ayefele200(m): 12:13am On Jun 02, 2007
i love my FAZE
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by 9ja4eva: 12:36am On Jun 02, 2007
Love na understandment
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by ayefele200(m): 12:37am On Jun 02, 2007
FAZE is my mentol, what about ?
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by 9ja4eva: 12:39am On Jun 02, 2007
Dts a good on

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (72) (Reply)

Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive / = Lets Have Your Complaints And Suggestions Here = / Top 10 Best Hausa Rappers 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.