Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,706 members, 7,882,414 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 02:24 AM

FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" - Music/Radio (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" (79952 Views)

Poll: Vote!

Faze: 56% (180 votes)
2Face: 43% (138 votes)
This poll has ended

Got The Full Album Of 2face Idibia (grass 2 Grace)! / 2Face Lyrics Stolen From Faze Of Plantation Boys? / Faze or 2Face (tuface): who is better in singing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (72) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by blarque: 12:55pm On May 29, 2007
There's nothin' to argue about here. 2face is better (by every standard) than Faze. Faze is good, but cannot be compared with 2face.
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by zigbo(f): 2:30pm On May 29, 2007
faze cool
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by joey22(f): 4:55pm On May 29, 2007
as for me,i preffer FAZE.Although i like the two of them but i think 2face was just lucky.if faze had the kind of luck 2face had,he will move mountains.i dont think 2face really deserved dat mtv award.even keisha and dat other lady nominated with him are better than him but he was kind of lucky and i also think the mtv award braced the pace for other awards to follow.people couldnt stop shouting 2face 2face because he won an mtv award.abeg make una give faze mtv award and see where he will take naija music to.
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by tosinadeda: 5:50pm On May 29, 2007
Comparing an album with 3skits,a song and its remix and a song divided into 2 to make it 2 songs with grass2grace doesnt make sense.
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by zigbo(f): 5:52pm On May 29, 2007
joey22:

as for me,i preffer FAZE.Although i like the two of them but i think 2face was just lucky.if faze had the kind of luck 2face had,he will move mountains.i don't think 2face really deserved that mtv award.even keisha and that other lady nominated with him are better than him but he was kind of lucky and i also think the mtv award braced the pace for other awards to follow.people couldnt stop shouting 2face 2face because he won an mtv award.abeg make una give faze mtv award and see where he will take naija music to.

i think he won cos he made mention AFRICA,nd u know how africans like to be recognised.
i was glad he won though cos he's nigerian undecided
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by Baro(m): 6:44pm On May 29, 2007
@ Tosinadeda

Comparing an album with 3skits,a song and its remix and a song divided into 2 to make it 2 songs with grass2grace doesnt make sense.

I don come (Verse 1 & 2)
Loving you everyday
Kpo kpo di kpo
Letter to my brother
Tatoo girls
Need somebody
On a plane
Kolomental
Alphabetic love
Do good
3 tight skits
A banging remix

What  else do you want in an Album? tell meMaybe u want him to tell a story too
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by tosinadeda: 6:50pm On May 29, 2007
So thats his own album.Na by force 2 release 15tracker
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by Baro(m): 7:17pm On May 29, 2007
And 2face'album is a 15tracker right
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by 9ja4eva: 12:07am On May 30, 2007
faze
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by ayefele200(m): 12:11am On May 30, 2007
me too FAZE
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by OmoEko1(f): 12:14am On May 30, 2007
2faceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by ayefele200(m): 12:19am On May 30, 2007
FAZE sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by OmoEko1(f): 12:28am On May 30, 2007
2face all the wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by ayefele200(m): 12:31am On May 30, 2007
dont make me slap u, tell me u love FAZE
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by OmoEko1(f): 12:40am On May 30, 2007
Don't let the devil slap you for me tongue tongue, so you better start screaming 2face 2face
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by ayefele200(m): 12:41am On May 30, 2007
2 face , 2face, 2face, oh my bad FAZE FAZE FAZE FAZE FAZE undecided
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by 9ja4eva: 3:01am On May 30, 2007
lmao

FAZE
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by ayefele200(m): 3:02am On May 30, 2007
i second that, faze
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by warfarian(m): 3:55am On May 30, 2007
I WASNT A MEMBER OF THIS SITE  IN THE LAST 2 DAYS, BUT I VISIT OFTEN TO VIEW TOPICS AND OPINIONS OF OTHER PEOPLE, BUT TODAY I WAS MOVED TO REGISTER, BY WHAT I SAW IN HERE, CONCERNING FAZE AND 2FACE. IN EVERY SPHERE OF LIFE, I BLIEVE EVERY1 HAS HIS OR HER OWN WAY OF DOING THINGS, "ANOTHER MAN FOOD NA ANOTHER MAN POISON", LET ME GO STRAIGHT TO THE POINT NOW, 2FAZE MAY BE BAGGING AWARDS, BUT THE FACT IS THAT FAZE IS FAR BETTER THAN 2FAZE WHEN IT COMES TO MUSIC, OKOCHA PLAYS GOOD FOOTBALL, BOTH HOME AND ABROAD, HIS NAME RINGS, RONALDNHO OF BRAZIL N BARCA ONCE SAID OKOCHA IS HIS ROLE MODEL, BUT OKOCHA NEVA WON ANY AWARD FOR HIMSELF, BUT THAT WILL NOT BE THE CASE OF FAZE, AS HE IS STILL TOO YOUNG AND HAVE SO MUCH GOOD THINGS IN STORE, GO BACK AND LISTEN TO "NA TRUE" ANGEL GABRIELA" AND HIS NEW ALBUM ALL THE SONGS ARE SPLENDID, THE GUY IS JUST TOO MUCH, IF YOU UNDERSTAND MUSIC AND KNOW WHAT MUSIC IS ALL ABOUT, IF YOU ARE NOT TRYING TO BE FUNNY LIKE 2FAZE HIMSELF, WHEN IT KOMS TO SPEAKING GOOD ENGLISH, THEN YOU WILL KNOW THAT FAZE IS BETTER "SORRY" FAR BETTTTTER THAN 2, ANY ANY WAY, I DEY DIE FOR THE GUY [FAZE]

2 FANS SHLD TRY AND ENROL THE GUY FOR AN ENGLISH LESSON, OR PROBABLY GET IN TOUCH WITH  FAZE, HE WILL GLADLY HELP HIM, LOL, THEN HE WILL STOP SPEAKING RUBBISH "MY PEOPLE" NO B SMALL TIN OHH" 1 LUV" I DEY FEEL UNA SHA, E NO FLOW AT ALL, I WONDER WHY SOUNDCITY USED HIM IN THERE JINGLE ON AIDS, HEAR OUT BLKFACES PART, SIMPLE AND GREAT, WITHOUT MISSING WORDS I STILL  THINK 2 STILL GOT A LONG WAYT TO GO,
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by warfarian(m): 4:16am On May 30, 2007
faze is better, its not all about awards, naturally 2face is a lucky guy, but that doesnt made him best, he is not beta than faze, i love faze with all my hear, i adore his songs""""show me the place were you place that tatoo, e go sexy if e dey your chest n your back 2, how many you get shey na 1 or na 2" fine lyrics, whats i dey feel like O"bad" san "jor, whts so good about the stupid former president, and vice, Tinubu and all the foolish and stupid leaders, faze abeg no feel like them ohhh,  because them get bad head and ways, evenself 2faze fit go contest for election 1 day now rule like obasanjo and his waisted yrs in office, FAZE GOD has opened a way for you with Convict recrd, be serious with it and you shall rule the world, no worry there is time for everything when your own award go dey kom, na trailer we go use take pack am

If they no send you, i send you, all these guys self an wa for una oh, una dey bhave like girs, wey like boy, but them go dey form, abeg make una join faze before the train go move, because the 1 wey una dey don dey sink, lol, WOWWWWWWWW

FAZE MY FAVOURITE NIGERIAN ARTISTE, MY FIRST, AND MY NUMBER1, I LUV U
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by 9ja4eva: 4:52am On May 30, 2007
lmao

NA FAZE OH
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by gemmy: 5:47pm On May 30, 2007
most people are talking about african queen, which other one can u say is a world class hit? wen jimmy jat used 2face, they said it is because 2face is good now Akon is using faze i guess it is because he is better and he has the maturity. he is a mc that can stand the test of time. or are we suppose to refer to african queen even when 2face is going down gradually? sentiment apart, 2face is just a one direction kind of guy, he doesn't have different flavour
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by Baro(m): 6:29pm On May 30, 2007
Faze is Da best
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by tosinadeda: 6:46pm On May 30, 2007
The fact dat he sang african queen makes him a legend 4eva take it or leave it
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by Baro(m): 7:07pm On May 30, 2007
Legend indeeda song can only make a star not a legend

FAZE JOOOOOOOO
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by tosinadeda: 7:13pm On May 30, 2007
Hate it or love it
take it or leave it

2face is an african icon
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by Baro(m): 7:25pm On May 30, 2007
Hmmmmmmmmmm, not a legend again, now an iconnot sure of all that, just know him as a dundee

FAZE FOR LIFE
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by mrmetoo(m): 9:57pm On May 30, 2007
2face's album was a hit and now its luck. U guys should stop this!!! Stop sipping on haterade ppl. Give the man his credit. I like the way faze fans keep going back and forth about English, Tuface is a successful artiste not a prof in English. Let faze spell A-W-A-R-D-S and see if that'll win him any. Its not about the person that can spell "Mercedes Benz" its about the person that can afford it. If faze is that good and his albums are so unsuccessful, then he must be the most pathetically unlucky human being in the world. Lets talk about luck, no successful person in this world can say they got where they are without some luck but keyword u have to be good to have that kinda luck. 2face deserves his success, faze deserves his success lets leave it at that.
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by zigbo(f): 10:20pm On May 30, 2007
dat one na long story nd wat award(s) are u talking abt undecided dnt tell me its ema ,abeg get over it, the people he was nominated with were better than him. he's saving grace was the metion of african queen, if the title was you are my queen,O'boy!i leave my words hanging. . . .

FAZE is the real deal man
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by Baro(m): 10:29pm On May 30, 2007
@ Mr me too,

How come FAZE always come tops in polls that we are all aware of its inner workings and polls which you and i can contribute to? (Like the one Seun created on the top of this thread and that on  wwwdotnigerianentertainmentdotcom) Does that say anything to you,  that FAZE would beat 2face in afair contest anyday anytime?

FAZE ALWAYS
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by mrmetoo(m): 10:39pm On May 30, 2007
Yeah a real man that cannot show achievements for his work and a fake guy has a myriad of awards. u guys are the ones that should get over yourselves. Which nominee was better than him and what song did they sing that made them better than 2face that year? I'll keep referring you guys back to youtube and google and see how many fans 2face has outside not just Nigeria but Africa. If the mention of Africa made him sell then he's freaking smart, the man that can't speak english well is smarter than guy u guys claim blows grammar hmmmm. Its called Marketing 101 in any business; know your customer and try to appeal to as many as you can possible. Just because he didn't limit himself to a song called "Nigerian Queen" ppl are beefing. I think faze can learn from him, anyway I bet he has already. U guys keep taking credit away from this dude to make faze look good. I really don't blame you!!!
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by mrmetoo(m): 10:47pm On May 30, 2007
Fair contest The word "fair" again. What does that mean. All those millions of copies 2face sold was not fair? The awards were not fair? Ooo I forgot Kennis owns Viacom and MTV, His song on Phat Girls was not fair? Him topping the charts for Akon's best African artists is not fair? (and b4 u mention "African, " it was "Ole"wink All those hit songs that 2face featured in b4 they both released their first solo albums was not fair Lemme not go on. Whats that saying "A prophet is unappreciated in his own hometown" or something like that. These are local polls, ppl outside naija don't know who faze is. Try to compare 2face and faze with some people. The first question you get is "Who is faze" Let the guy get to 2face's level b4 we start comparing abeg.

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (72) (Reply)

Shakira's New Video: Hips Don't Lie / Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive / = Lets Have Your Complaints And Suggestions Here =

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.