Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,763 members, 7,882,628 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 10:31 AM

FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" - Music/Radio (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" (79959 Views)

Poll: Vote!

Faze: 56% (180 votes)
2Face: 43% (138 votes)
This poll has ended

Got The Full Album Of 2face Idibia (grass 2 Grace)! / 2Face Lyrics Stolen From Faze Of Plantation Boys? / Faze or 2Face (tuface): who is better in singing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (72) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by Effa(m): 7:16pm On Jul 12, 2007
Ok eleshiin, leave them abeg oh,
before them start to dey cry or start to dey craze,

2 na you bi ko
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by 9ja4eva: 10:43pm On Jul 12, 2007
faze
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by ronnieslimz(f): 12:31pm On Jul 13, 2007
2face. . no lele
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by eleshin(m): 9:38pm On Jul 13, 2007
@ baro,
i hate ur absence in this forum.i know you people are still going thru a kind of mental trauma due to the award, not too worry there will be another DBN award where i;m sure faze will be celebrated or we will organise a nairaland award and use the poll to judge.i condole not only faze but all his fans.i know many of you cannot afford to be at the thisday music festival but i enjoin you to watch it on TV and see BIGBOYS in action not a chicken hearted musician that reply to other p'ple lyrics to build his own album.2face will continue to be on ur radio,tv,internet, even in the heart of all ur gilfriends because they prefer a 2face authograph in their p***y than your mur************kin d***k.if you wanna try it go to 2face show with ur chick!
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by Danisouris(f): 9:56pm On Jul 13, 2007
I dont know "Faze", but I really like 2Face. Too bad that I missed his concert,
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by zigbo(f): 10:15pm On Jul 13, 2007
e be lik say dis eleshin na 2face or mab his attorney.c d way he's wailing 4 him.if u are nt 2faced pls giv ur self a break,its nece.k, jeez
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by 9ja4eva: 11:26pm On Jul 13, 2007
faze
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by Effa(m): 5:18pm On Jul 14, 2007
Order, or i slap somebody for here
2 face rocks ok
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by 9ja4eva: 7:57am On Jul 15, 2007
faze
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by Effa(m): 1:11pm On Jul 15, 2007
9ja4ever, dont you have any thing to say other than say face. You people i mean your friends have stopped posting comments cos they knw 2face rocks, i'll slo advice you to do same ok, do not psot comments on here again, odabo
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by zigbo(f): 6:45pm On Jul 15, 2007
@9ja4eva u go girl wink i got ur bak, faze is da bom!!! u know wats up jor.
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by mrmetoo(m): 10:15pm On Jul 15, 2007
hahaha eleshin good one, another DBN awards lol.
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by tosinadeda: 1:41am On Jul 16, 2007
Has any1 noticd that faze had 6producers on his album including 4 of nigeria's best
ojb
cobhams
jammix
cabasa

and still the album is wack,dis aint just good at all
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by zigbo(f): 11:06am On Jul 16, 2007
huh i dnt gettit
@tosin did ur post make sense to even you?
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by eleshin(m): 1:23pm On Jul 16, 2007
@ zigbo,
i'm sure you think you are not comfortable with me being in this thread but you are wrong.your problem is with nature,you hate nature which is what 2face represent because it is nature that makes him who he is and for me i appreciate the good things of nature which 2face automatically is one of.
can you answer these ?
why is faze not on this day music festival musician list despite his tight album?
why did that INDEPENDENT album of his did not receive any award at AMEN this year?
@ baro,
i'm still missing you oh! because i know you are the minister of defense for faze failure,in this forum you accused that kenny ogungbe was part of the planning committee of AMEN award eventually BEST RECORDING LABEL was won by STORM RECORD,then where is ur claimed influence by kennis if they cannot do OJORO to clinch the aforementioned category of the award.is better you go and exchange ur FAZE CD 4 POPCORN if all it will bring to you is shame.2face 4 life
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by zigbo(f): 8:10pm On Jul 16, 2007
eleshin all dat one na long story,u get time o.from d 2 albums though d one i'm feelin is faze's nd last i checked dat was d question.

i bet u forgot to watch d NMA (nigerian music awards)
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by Liar: 8:58pm On Jul 16, 2007
Faze 4 life ooooooooooo, Zigbo what happened at the Nigerian Music Award?
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by zigbo(f): 10:30pm On Jul 16, 2007
hey liar, in d NMAs faze was d man of d day.he won awardS but unfortunately my guy was too busy 2 attend,but its al good.he's got d recognition/appreciation he deserves.
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by Liar: 11:19pm On Jul 16, 2007
Zigbo please tell me more please, when was the award held and where?
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by Emad(f): 2:37am On Jul 17, 2007
what happened at the naija music awards??
pray, tell cool
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by tosinadeda: 7:38am On Jul 17, 2007
@zigbo
wut part of d post doesnt make sense,abi no b english i post?
Or the producers i listed were not on d album? Tel me wat doesnt make sense u slowpoke
Truth dey bitter sha
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by mellow(m): 7:49am On Jul 17, 2007
They both rock depending on the kind of sentiment you attached to it.
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by zigbo(f): 8:32am On Jul 17, 2007
abeg my mouth abi na hand dey pain me. lol
it was last month though
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by zigbo(f): 1:04pm On Jul 17, 2007
@tosindada u called me a slowpoke? seriously u did? who is d slowpoke?

ok dnt bother,lookin bak it must rily feel stupid beholding ur blabs "he had d best producers nd bla bla bla. . ." how stupid. ur contribution simply dint make sense so instead of sulking like a lil girl,start thinkin of ways to make sense k.
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by tosinadeda: 12:25am On Jul 18, 2007
@zigbo
guess its pointless
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by zigbo(f): 12:36am On Jul 18, 2007
faze
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by tosinadeda: 7:37am On Jul 18, 2007
Wuteva u say
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by kosikosi: 3:42pm On Jul 18, 2007
did tuface perform at the thisday music show.?,
i need gist,

i love faze and tuface, they rock ,
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by ronnieslimz(f): 8:10pm On Jul 18, 2007
2face mii rocks jorrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by nawa(f): 7:16am On Jul 19, 2007
damn i luv dis pic of nonso 4 real, damn dat nigga is so fuckin cute n handsome damn 4 real dats y i can't wait 2 meet him 1 day

Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by zigbo(f): 5:32pm On Jul 19, 2007
u can make cigarettes out of his(nonso) lips sorry 4 deviating from the topic though
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by eleshin(m): 7:54pm On Jul 19, 2007
@ zigbo,
where are you?because if you are in nigeria you will know that faze did not win any award at this year NMA award but 2face AFRICAN QUEEN won THE SONG OF THE DECADE.faze was not even invited because all the invitee were given special treatment from free return flight from any destination in nigeria to free accomodation and feeding for the two days duration of the award.the cost of inviting a guest was valued at 300000 bucks i mean three hundred thoughsand naira.all these prefecial treatment will always not come the way of an artist like faze because he is not nominated or even possess the charisma of a major player in the in dustry.2faze attended the award with three of his backup and they were all treated just like any other person in the show.
@LIAR ZIGBO,
DID YOU SAY THAT OUT OF NO MORE DEFENCE FOR FAZE?. THAT SHOWS HOW UNINFORMED YOU ARE! SAYING FAZE WON NMA IS A BLASPHEMY BECAUSE HE FAR DESERVE LESS THAN YOU THINK!.ON THAT NIGHT 2FACE IDIBIA WAS THE MOST CELEBRATED WINNER OUT OF ALL THE ARTIST THAT MOUNTed THE STAGE.I CAN PICTURE HOW BEAUTIFUL UR LIPS ARE BECAUSE I'M VERY SURE YOU ARE A BEAUTIFUL LIAR.HMMMMM! I CAN"T IMAGINE YOU BEAUTIFUL GURL LYING BECAUSE OF UGLY FAZE!WELL NO ONE CAN TELL YOU MAY BE FALLING HEAD OVER HEEL FOR HIM,HOPE HE LOOK UR SIDE.

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (72) (Reply)

Shakira's New Video: Hips Don't Lie / Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive / = Lets Have Your Complaints And Suggestions Here =

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.