Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,158 members, 7,880,628 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:00 PM

Fir And Pine - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Fir And Pine (6927 Views)

Aptitude Test Or Prometric Test At Fir&pine Ltd Go An Apply Asap / Why Is Firstbank Hoarding The Capt Testing Packs For The Fir & Pine Recruitment / Fir & Pine Ltd Are Recruiting 42 Marketing Executives For Their Naija Operation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fir And Pine by akangbenue: 1:38pm On Mar 06, 2010
i am giving a bad name in this house because i am not using the house often as other all the same is all your business cos i was told to go naira land to get info about jobs and i found out that i have already done the fir and oine thing and ll i had to do get the info is to make a search on arcpace that is sendingf all the stuff my money is into and i will be there to get what is my money,s worth thank you all for the bad name but have regards for God when u talk about others careless the bible says TO THE PURE ALL THINGS ARE PURE i made my enquiry than to calling the said mellissa hooper on the number stated and the nigerian number givcen what else do guys want from me am not as skeptical as you guys and thank you all
Re: Fir And Pine by blank(f): 8:04pm On Mar 06, 2010
@Akangbunue, what was the outcome of the test you wrote. Abi, the pack is not for a test? U av bought the pack so let us know ur experience.
Re: Fir And Pine by nanidee(f): 11:31pm On Mar 06, 2010
akangbenue the fraudstar tongue tongue
Re: Fir And Pine by 2plus4is24: 5:00pm On Mar 07, 2010
akangbenue:

i am giving a bad name in this house because i am not using the house often as other all the same is all your business cos i was told to go naira land to get info about jobs and i found out that i have already done the fir and oine thing and ll i had to do get the info is to make a search on arcpace that is sendingf all the stuff my money is into and i will be there to get what is my money,s worth thank you all for the bad name but have regards for God when u talk about others careless the bible says TO THE PURE ALL THINGS ARE PURE i made my enquiry than to calling the said mellissa hooper on the number stated and the nigerian number givcen what else do guys want from me am not as skeptical as you guys and thank you all

What the hell is this Idiot saying? You came to get job info and also claim that that a Fraudlent firm is authentic?

If there is Law in Nigeria; FIRST BANK ABUJA Should be sued for aiding sale for a Fraudlent and Non-existent Firm! I trust UK people dem no dey waste time for this kind of Matter
Re: Fir And Pine by 2plus4is24: 5:05pm On Mar 07, 2010
Its a shame there is NO LAW in Nigeria embarassed

blank:

@Akangbunue, what was the outcome of the test you wrote. Abi, the pack is not for a test? U av bought the pack so let us know your experience.

Does buying the pack guarantee a Job? Wake UP MY PEOPLE!!!

The Idiot will definitely come back to say hes secured a Job grin grin
Re: Fir And Pine by kristee: 11:27am On Mar 08, 2010
hi, i wnt to know if anybody has actually gone to the first bank and picked up the card? cos i heard its only sold in the one at Comassie house in Central Area. I also called the Nigerian Number on their site,and a lady called 'ANGEL' picked,and said the company is an it based company ans also deal with making of credit cards. Abeg who buy, make im tell me oh,
Re: Fir And Pine by 2plus4is24: 11:52am On Mar 08, 2010
kristee:

hi, i wnt to know if anybody has actually gone to the first bank and picked up the card? cos i heard its only sold in the one at Comassie house in Central Area. I also called the Nigerian Number on their site,and a lady called 'ANGEL' picked,and said the company is an it based company ans also deal with making of credit cards. Abeg who buy, make im tell me oh,

Does paying to do a test guarantee a Job?
I weep when I see people that are so gullible

Go and Pay and come tell us how it went . . grin grin
Re: Fir And Pine by DeepSoul(f): 1:59pm On Mar 08, 2010
akangbenue:

You are a BIG goat for bringing in the Bible into this madness of urs. Rubbish angry
Re: Fir And Pine by nnemak(m): 10:21am On Mar 09, 2010
These bastards made the Biggest mistakes by adding an IT position to their vacancy list. Do they think its easy to deceive IT peeps with plenty experience and enough cert to justify it. Am following these scumbags. I pray they pick their cheap Uk mobile number. The latest is that they are creating email address on @firsandpine.com domain to deceive more peeps, Beware!!!!!
Re: Fir And Pine by nnemak(m): 11:04am On Mar 09, 2010
@Graphical
that mail is a follow-up convincing mail just like the same mail YAHOO YAHOO guys normally send to you so as to convince you to part with your HARD earned cash when they see your doubt. wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Fir And Pine by manunited1: 8:46pm On Mar 09, 2010
if akangbenue is an applicant too, how come he is going overboard to defend this guys.

by the way, the name akangbenue seems to me to be a fraudulent construction. may be he should let us what tribe or ethnic group in Nigeria bears that kind of name.

how myopic! where do ou expect an applicant to get money from.

Pls, if you are reading, i want you to put your hard earned money somewhere else. these guys are gullible freshmen frauds.

they need to go back and take more lessons. grin
Re: Fir And Pine by Nobody: 1:33am On Mar 10, 2010
Well u guys can go ahead for me i am not intereted, because i have been tricked into travelling all the way from PH to Abuja in the name of test thro this type of job scam. I DONT HAVE MONEY TO WAIST. A GOOD JOB IS ALWAYS FREE.[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Fir And Pine by busybody20: 1:35pm On Mar 10, 2010
Osc:

Well u guys can go ahead for me i am not intereted, because i have been tricked into travelling all the way from PH to Abuja in the name of test thro this type of job scam. I DONT HAVE MONEY TO WAIST. A GOOD JOB IS ALWAYS FREE

God bless you bro! wink
Re: Fir And Pine by switch360(f): 8:10am On Mar 11, 2010
this is good stuff
Re: Fir And Pine by switch360(f): 8:14am On Mar 11, 2010
Osc:

Well u guys can go ahead for me i am not intereted, because i have been tricked into travelling all the way from PH to Abuja in the name of test thro this type of job scam. I DONT HAVE MONEY TO WAIST. A GOOD JOB IS ALWAYS FREE.[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Note of warning. Guys should be carefull. not phobic though lol
Re: Fir And Pine by ajison3: 9:54am On Mar 11, 2010
2 2 2 bad
Re: Fir And Pine by dubem3(m): 10:20pm On Mar 11, 2010
mehn i've not been here long but truth be told am feeling the togetherness,surprising to see how common course has got people who do not know nor seen themselves fraternize in such close clusters abeg i dey feel una,make me sef join naa,
Re: Fir And Pine by dorben: 9:07am On Mar 12, 2010
fir and pine is just too real.pls dont mind those posters that are spoiling the image of the company.i have a friend that works with fir and pine and she has given me details abt the company.
Re: Fir And Pine by ash4real: 11:46am On Mar 12, 2010
fir and pine is just too real.pls dont mind those posters that are spoiling the image of the company.i have a friend that works with fir and pine and she has given me details abt the company.

Which of the fir and pine branch does she work? i need the address and her contact too cos i want to confirm the truth about this fir and pine thing.
Re: Fir And Pine by busybody20: 1:15pm On Mar 12, 2010
dorben:

You are very stupid for this statement!

Wheres their address in the uk as they claim! Full address and postcode with a landline abi poverty never allow them get money buy land number? grin They are not even listed on the Companys act in UK!!

How did your post miss the anti-spam bot on Nairaland sef! angry
Re: Fir And Pine by ajison3: 1:18pm On Mar 12, 2010
dorben watch it abeg, we are not fools here @ all
abeg post the Fir and Pin branch address

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Job Vacancy For OND/HND Holders / PAS Solar Limited Job Recruitment (20 Openings) / Mystery Shopping Job Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.