Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,102 members, 7,880,433 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:12 PM

Fir And Pine - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Fir And Pine (6926 Views)

Aptitude Test Or Prometric Test At Fir&pine Ltd Go An Apply Asap / Why Is Firstbank Hoarding The Capt Testing Packs For The Fir & Pine Recruitment / Fir & Pine Ltd Are Recruiting 42 Marketing Executives For Their Naija Operation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fir And Pine by busybody20: 1:41pm On Mar 12, 2010
dorben:

fir and pine is just too real.pls dont mind those posters that are spoiling the image of the company.i have a friend that works with fir and pine and she has given me details abt the company.

I thought they are just about opening branches in nigeria according to their advert? So how can your friend is working there already?

Oloshi ode buruku onye ara! Do you scammers take us for a fool?

Come on, try harder with your scam style next time! tongue tongue

Off topic: A friend was invited to write a test in Lagos. On getting to the venue, about 10,000 people turned up. The test organisers asked if they brought a passport photograph (they were not asked to bring a passport photograph in their invitation letter for the test ooo) a few said yes, they said that it didnt meet the requirements of the passport photographs that the photos will be upload directly into their software on the system; and applicants cannot write the test without the photos on their system

They told everyone who came to write the test that the cost of taking passport photographs which will be loaded in their system will cost N500 (five hundered naira) they made it sound so cheap so that lots of people will pay it since its quite affordable grin grin grin . They company already have some stand-by photographers at the venue grin grin

About 4, 000 people (the wise ones) left while around 6,000 people waited and paid N500 each grin grin for their photos to be taken and loaded into their software!

N500 x 6000 = N3,000,000

Test was written, EVERYBODY Failed the test, Firm disappeared into thin air!

I just thought i should share, in case, you come accross such; because it seems so many fraudlent and non-existence firms suddenly turn up taking advantage of the economy recession in Nigeria at the moment and taking advantage of innnocent Job seekers.
Re: Fir And Pine by DeepSoul(f): 6:40pm On Mar 12, 2010
busybody20:

Off topic: About 4, 000 people (the wise ones) left while around 6,000 people waited and paid N500 each grin grin for their photos to be taken and loaded into their software!

N500 x 6000 = N3,000,000

I just thought i should share, in case, you come accross such; because it seems so many fraudlent and non-existence firms suddenly turn up taking advantage of the economy recession in Nigeria at the moment and taking advantage of innnocent Job seekers.

LWKMD!

This passport strategy is obviously smarter than FIR and PINE's dumb "strategy"

Fir & Pine people, you should learn a thing or two grin
Re: Fir And Pine by dorben: 6:52am On Mar 16, 2010
very soon shame will catch all the olofofos.since u can neva appreciate what akabenue did for u pple by giving u information.anyway the test is on saturday and i wish everyone that is writing the test goodluck.and by the time they are u and giving employment u pple will come and give testimony on nairaland and pple wey one kpeme go kpeme.
Re: Fir And Pine by nairaAdmin(m): 7:04am On Mar 16, 2010
any company or industry that ask for upfront payment are scams. be wise!
they are many out there to scam the unemployed naija youth and leaving the rich, cry cry
Re: Fir And Pine by dorben: 7:10am On Mar 16, 2010
Naira admin how sure are u that fir and pine are froudstars,becos the card is carrying first bank logo on it.pls i will like u to explain better for me inorder not be be confuse but convinced.thanks
Re: Fir And Pine by Greycells(m): 3:02pm On Mar 16, 2010
busybody20:

Off topic: A friend was invited to write a test in Lagos. On getting to the venue, about 10,000 people turned up. The test organisers asked if they brought a passport photograph (they were not asked to bring a passport photograph in their invitation letter for the test ooo) a few said yes, they said that it didnt meet the requirements of the passport photographs that the photos will be upload directly into their software on the system; and applicants cannot write the test without the photos on their system

They told everyone who came to write the test that the cost of taking passport photographs which will be loaded in their system will cost N500 (five hundered naira) they made it sound so cheap so that lots of people will pay it since its quite affordable grin grin grin . They company already have some stand-by photographers at the venue grin grin

About 4, 000 people (the wise ones) left while around 6,000 people waited and paid N500 each grin grin for their photos to be taken and loaded into their software!

N500 x 6000 = N3,000,000

I think this happened in Abuja, maybe the consulting capable scam.
The idiots did a two page centre spread advertisement in the newspaper and peeps flied to Abuja, paid for hotels etc., only to realise that it was a scam.
The beat the living day lights out of members of the scam team they could lay hands on.
Re: Fir And Pine by Nobody: 8:21pm On Mar 16, 2010
FIR N PINE NA BIIIIIIGGG SCAAAAAM!!!!! SO IS THE NAVY AND AIRFORCE RECRUITMENT.ANYWHERE U R ASKED TO DROP A PIN TO B RECRUITED FOR A JOB AIN'T GONNA BE WORTH IT EVEN IF U DO GET D JOB,which happens 1nce in a red moon.Have all 4gotten d recruitment processes if blue chip companies?they pay 4 every thing u spent during d recruitment process.HOW COME WE HAVE BECOME SOO GULLIBLE!!!!!!!!
Re: Fir And Pine by dskenky(m): 11:31am On Mar 17, 2010
Wish every jobseeker wld research properly b4 applying to adverts. These days scammers are [/b]seriously[b] on patrol. Kai!
Re: Fir And Pine by olumze: 11:39pm On Mar 17, 2010
hi guys.so sad job seekers should be getting wickedly teased by these fraudsters.for those who will eventually give fir and pine a try,and if it fails,lets prepare to cry to FESTUS KEYAMO to drag FIRST BANK into the lawsuit and get conpensation from them for "aiding and abetting"?? sad
Re: Fir And Pine by busybody20: 6:42pm On Mar 18, 2010
Nini40

A very educative post you got there! Its unfortunate the anti-spam bot didnt show your post. I tried to paste it for you too but it didnt show except we check it on your profile. sad

Sending a Blank Email to firandpine and U got an Invitation for a test? shocked grin grin
Re: Fir And Pine by busybody20: 6:44pm On Mar 18, 2010
You sent a blank email and u got an invitation for a test? shocked grin
Re: Fir And Pine by kristee: 10:25am On Mar 22, 2010
who go?
Re: Fir And Pine by nnemak(m): 10:41am On Mar 22, 2010
The dates giving by FIR for the test is over, So all those that took the test for various positions and that bought packs should come and update us all,
Re: Fir And Pine by dorben: 11:13am On Mar 22, 2010
yesooo the test was writing on saturday and my friend that went for the test said that they are more than 500 pple that came for the test from a part of Nigeria.but still waiting for the result and i wish them all the best
Re: Fir And Pine by nnemak(m): 3:05pm On Mar 25, 2010
;d
Re: Fir And Pine by dorben: 4:44pm On Mar 25, 2010
pls has any one been called let me knw.i mean after the text has anyone recieve any other information?
Re: Fir And Pine by dorben: 7:54am On Mar 29, 2010
pls i need information about fir and pine.has anyone been called? pls help
Re: Fir And Pine by nnemak(m): 9:22am On Apr 05, 2010
dorben:

pls i need information about fir and pine.has anyone been called? pls help

keep waiting for the FIRE and PINEAPPLE call eh, they would call you guys for stage 2 after they finish drinking Ogogoro with the cash they collected from you and others.
Re: Fir And Pine by ihop: 10:37pm On Apr 06, 2010
yeah just got a mail from dem today stating my scores from d test n dat i wud b contacted directly by dem.
Re: Fir And Pine by dorben: 10:12am On Apr 07, 2010
am happy for u.my friend has,nt got any yet.pls how does the mail?i mean the content of the mail
Re: Fir And Pine by oluite(f): 12:25pm On Apr 07, 2010
any job that u need to pay 4 in any way is a scam.Dats my belief.Scammers feed on differents things including greed and desperation.It is so wrong and desperate to pay your employer to be his employee.
Re: Fir And Pine by oluite(f): 1:03pm On Apr 07, 2010
I remember applying for a job a friend told me was announced in his church.The company was supposedly an aviation service company,soon afta i was told to pay some money for my training kits into a first bank account.i Ignored the mail but when it kept flooding my box,i replied and ask them to please pay for me.i neva heard from them again.Dont be desperate because you ar jobless.employers should even pay for your flight tickets and accomodation if you are going out of town for your test or interview.(it happens in advanced countries and sm few intl firms here in nigeria)hw can a normal right thinking employer ask a jobless employee to pay for whateva in the course of recruiting.dats why i dont like dragnet till 2day.BEWARE!
Re: Fir And Pine by ihop: 11:14pm On Apr 07, 2010
d subject was STAGE 1 OF TEST 1.
jst gave me d summary of my scores
i told me i passed n dat i wud b contacted
via phone.
Re: Fir And Pine by nnemak(m): 8:20am On Apr 08, 2010
nne_mak:

keep waiting for the FIRE and PINEAPPLE call eh, they would call you guys for stage 2 after they finish drinking Ogogoro with the cash they collected from you and others.

ihop:

d subject was STAGE 1 OF TEST 1.
jst gave me d summary of my scores
i told me i passed n dat i wud b contacted
via phone.

^^^^^ juts like i said , stage 1 of Test 1, lol.
I have falling to the instant “emergency passport scam” at test venues yrs ago, and that advert was also done via word of mouth announce through Major churches, The exam for just my centre then was filled to capacity and people wrote test in batches from 10am till evening,
No result was given till date. Their GSM was never answered after the test date.

Every person that took the test were made to take passport that was not even given to them but was uploaded to the company’s profile,
Thinking about it now, I laugh cos I was so desperate for change of job that I didn’t reason before parting with my 500 buck when people where dragging their feet!

I personally placed a serious curse on those people that had the guts to announce fake job advert through our church.
Re: Fir And Pine by blank(f): 4:02pm On Jun 30, 2010
Any gist on Fir and Pine. wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Job Vacancy For OND/HND Holders / PAS Solar Limited Job Recruitment (20 Openings) / Mystery Shopping Job Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.