Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,514 members, 7,888,643 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 12:01 PM

James Argent Reconnect With Lydia Bright - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / James Argent Reconnect With Lydia Bright (256 Views)

Can Any One Help To Reconnect Me With This Friend We Lost Contact Since 1987 / Trying To Reconnect With A Good Friend Of Yesteryears! / Lydia: 'You Want Me To Thank You For Sending Me 5k Or 10k? Give It To A Beggar' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

James Argent Reconnect With Lydia Bright by DONJEHOSAM(m): 3:25pm On Aug 31, 2017
James Argent is a popular ITVBe star; likewise Lydia Bright. This two have been in a Love relationship for a while. However, just last year February 2016 they both lost interest in each other. James Argent was not present in the last series of; The Only Way Is Essex but he is back. However, Lydia Bright dropped out of the show because she does not want to have anything with James.

6 THINGS A WOMAN NEEDS DURING MENSTRUAL CYCLES

In recent time James Argent has just come back and he is fully welcome into the tv series. Here is what he says
https://www.donjehosam.com/2017/08/james-argent-with-lydia-bright

(1) (Reply)

Wedding Reception Timeline / Turkish President Congratulates Buhari On Recovery / Take Up Your Holy Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.