Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,382 members, 7,968,034 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 04:17 PM

Benue Flood; Sean Tizzle Pledges To Give N10naira If Only His Post Is Retweeted - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Benue Flood; Sean Tizzle Pledges To Give N10naira If Only His Post Is Retweeted (384 Views)

Sean Tizzle: I Didn't Quit Music, I Only Traveled Abroad / Sean Tizzle: "When Someone Says Vote Buhari In 2019" / Juliet Ibrahim Donates N1m To Benue Flood Victims, Urges Celebrities To Do Same (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Benue Flood; Sean Tizzle Pledges To Give N10naira If Only His Post Is Retweeted by GibsonB(m): 12:21pm On Sep 01, 2017
While US celebs are donating Millions of dollars to Houston victims, And While people are loosing Properties and lives as the unexpected flood took down over 15,000 homes in Benue state, Nigerian singer Sean Tizzle has said that he will only give as much as N10naira in each retweets he gets on his post.. Thinking that he account was hacked, i went through his posts and discovered that he made the post himself.

see below!

http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2017/09/benue-flood-sean-tizzle-pledges-to-give.html

Cc: lalasticlala

Re: Benue Flood; Sean Tizzle Pledges To Give N10naira If Only His Post Is Retweeted by GibsonB(m): 12:21pm On Sep 01, 2017
More

Re: Benue Flood; Sean Tizzle Pledges To Give N10naira If Only His Post Is Retweeted by GloriaNinja(f): 12:27pm On Sep 01, 2017
undecided HE MUST BE BRAINLESS AS HIS MANGO HEAD
Re: Benue Flood; Sean Tizzle Pledges To Give N10naira If Only His Post Is Retweeted by Jostico: 12:29pm On Sep 01, 2017
i forgive you, today is 1st. if you get mind, try this thing on the 2nd
Re: Benue Flood; Sean Tizzle Pledges To Give N10naira If Only His Post Is Retweeted by Nobody: 12:32pm On Sep 01, 2017
Too much weed has ruined Sean brain

let's gather around him and pray for the 'Holy Ghost' to heal him if his senseless ways.

it's not about him helping, it's the amount he chose to help with
Re: Benue Flood; Sean Tizzle Pledges To Give N10naira If Only His Post Is Retweeted by Nobody: 12:59pm On Sep 01, 2017
This is what happens when you hold your phone when you are seriously high. You get nasty ideas and tweet nasty tweets.

The eegbow over conc.

(1) (Reply)

Video Director, Adasa Cookey, Encourages Artistes To Sue NBC For Ban On Songs / Quick Interview With A Renowned Blogger/Digital PR Alajede Ibrahim. / Duchess Of Cambridge Amass £600k Worth Of Jewels Since Marrying William(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.