Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,992 members, 7,873,191 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:37 AM

Oliseh Becomes First Fortuna Sittard Coach To Win 6 Straight Home Games - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Oliseh Becomes First Fortuna Sittard Coach To Win 6 Straight Home Games (31209 Views)

Barcelona Lose 3 Consecutive Home Games In A Season For The First Time / Premier League: Liverpool Make History, Lose 6 Home Games In A Season / Liverpool Loses 5 Consecutive Home Games For The First Time In History (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oliseh Becomes First Fortuna Sittard Coach To Win 6 Straight Home Games by carzola(m): 10:36pm On Sep 02, 2017
This same Oliseh that almost ruin
our national team football...

Piece of shiiit..
Re: Oliseh Becomes First Fortuna Sittard Coach To Win 6 Straight Home Games by Stevengerd(m): 10:37pm On Sep 02, 2017
Fearlez:
only in Nigerian league.
E no sure o
Re: Oliseh Becomes First Fortuna Sittard Coach To Win 6 Straight Home Games by daveP(m): 10:51pm On Sep 02, 2017
Tolexander:
Winning 6 consecutive home games and he is celebrating!

Many Nigerian club coaches have done more than that. Home game is the surest to be won.
forget o. I believe his relevance is going to be very trendy in coming years. this is what I want our ex I international to be doing.

1 Like

Re: Oliseh Becomes First Fortuna Sittard Coach To Win 6 Straight Home Games by fiftynaira(m): 10:53pm On Sep 02, 2017
His picture have just been added to the growing list of memes
Re: Oliseh Becomes First Fortuna Sittard Coach To Win 6 Straight Home Games by haykay33: 11:06pm On Sep 02, 2017
Uncle Sunday have made the bar so low for himself...
Re: Oliseh Becomes First Fortuna Sittard Coach To Win 6 Straight Home Games by fumiswtpusy(f): 11:34pm On Sep 02, 2017
timilehin007:
praise God ...I know as typical Nigerian and Africa his family will hold special thanksgiving service in their various churches tomorrow for this achievement
Sorry to burst your bubbles,but he is not a nigerian.but a biafran by now we all should be able to tell the difference between nigerians and biafrans.
A good Example of a nigerian tinubu.
A good example of a biafran nnmadi kanu
Re: Oliseh Becomes First Fortuna Sittard Coach To Win 6 Straight Home Games by Doncharis(m): 11:34pm On Sep 02, 2017
Good for the guy,Atleast Suceeds after leaving Super Eagles
Re: Oliseh Becomes First Fortuna Sittard Coach To Win 6 Straight Home Games by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 11:37pm On Sep 02, 2017
Tolexander:

Many Nigerian club coaches have done more than that. Home game is the surest to be won.
That is nigeria leauge (african football) not netherland leauge (european football)
Re: Oliseh Becomes First Fortuna Sittard Coach To Win 6 Straight Home Games by timilehin007(m): 11:41pm On Sep 02, 2017
fumiswtpusy:

Sorry to burst your bubbles,but he is not a nigerian.but a biafran by now we all should be able to tell the difference between nigerians and biafrans.
what is biafra? I don't understand
Re: Oliseh Becomes First Fortuna Sittard Coach To Win 6 Straight Home Games by Gbemini(m): 11:53pm On Sep 02, 2017
No b your team cut my ticket last week ni ? hiss
Re: Oliseh Becomes First Fortuna Sittard Coach To Win 6 Straight Home Games by EmekaBlue(m): 12:47am On Sep 03, 2017
A foreign coach...big boy oliseh
Re: Oliseh Becomes First Fortuna Sittard Coach To Win 6 Straight Home Games by nemynely(m): 1:05am On Sep 03, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
Very good player and coach,just eccentric and immature..God. Bless you

I highlighted the above portion cos I beg to differ. If only we had more people like Oliseh who would stand up to the authorities that be whenever they are not getting things right, things would hav been better. In this country we believe so much in the "naija" way of doing things instead of the "right" way.
NFF thought they had hired another one of their usual "suffering and smiling" hungry employees, little did they know that OLISEH was and is an outspoken, forthright man with his own means!
Once more, I salute his courage and wish him more successes beyond his wildest dreams, amen.

2 Likes

Re: Oliseh Becomes First Fortuna Sittard Coach To Win 6 Straight Home Games by leofab(f): 1:15am On Sep 03, 2017
What a good precedence

1 Like

Re: Oliseh Becomes First Fortuna Sittard Coach To Win 6 Straight Home Games by Pavarottii(m): 2:18am On Sep 03, 2017
Tolexander:

Who frustrate you. Someone can't celebrate with people in Nigeria again?

3 Likes

Re: Oliseh Becomes First Fortuna Sittard Coach To Win 6 Straight Home Games by fumiswtpusy(f): 2:32am On Sep 03, 2017
timilehin007:

what is biafra? I don't understand
Biafra is a nation forced to be in a country.it is made up of sat sat and sat east as they call it in nigeria including some parts of benue.they are actually the ones feeding nigeria so technically they are the Giant of africa.
So how will you thank me for teaching you something new today.
Re: Oliseh Becomes First Fortuna Sittard Coach To Win 6 Straight Home Games by IamUdo(m): 2:36am On Sep 03, 2017
Tolexander:

Bad belle people, even if he wins World Cup with another country, people like you will always have one negative thing to say.
Congrats Mr Oliseh, continue your great work.

3 Likes

Re: Oliseh Becomes First Fortuna Sittard Coach To Win 6 Straight Home Games by chysam: 2:47am On Sep 03, 2017
King4Roller:
No be say i go begin add you for ticket you go come begin serve okro.
I DELIVER YOU FROM NAIRABET,NAIJABET,BABA IJEBU ect IN MOHAMMEDs NAME, Oya say amin!
Re: Oliseh Becomes First Fortuna Sittard Coach To Win 6 Straight Home Games by xreal: 3:59am On Sep 03, 2017
U try OliSeh.

Home win ain't easy anymore.

If not of the $10,000 per game Akwa Ibom governor promised the boys. We for loose as we did to South Africa.

I just hope no civil servant and pensioner is owed.

1 Like

Re: Oliseh Becomes First Fortuna Sittard Coach To Win 6 Straight Home Games by laliga01: 4:51am On Sep 03, 2017
Tolexander:

Nigga, this is no Nigeria league. If it was easy for fortuna sittard, why didn't the previous coaches do it since its a home march.
A. Wenger cannot guarantee you 6 consecutive home win at the moment.
So dnt get it twisted.

2 Likes

Re: Oliseh Becomes First Fortuna Sittard Coach To Win 6 Straight Home Games by laliga01: 4:54am On Sep 03, 2017
7inches:
Mumu man dat came and scattered S.E team

Lolx....you no see your name? 7inches.
I didn't expect anything less.
Re: Oliseh Becomes First Fortuna Sittard Coach To Win 6 Straight Home Games by Origin(f): 5:12am On Sep 03, 2017
Na for house chicken no de get respect....

Success Oliseh.
Re: Oliseh Becomes First Fortuna Sittard Coach To Win 6 Straight Home Games by bareal(m): 6:10am On Sep 03, 2017
Tolexander:

I don't know who to give this your savegery, whether to Oliseh or to the Nigerian league.... grin
Re: Oliseh Becomes First Fortuna Sittard Coach To Win 6 Straight Home Games by bionixs: 6:17am On Sep 03, 2017
Tolexander:

and you have done what?read the passage well. He made history in the club. Are you a witch? This is why many nigerians are stagnated. Maybe he should have waited to celebrate if he had lost 6 straight. Same guy you guys branded no do good when he was screaming about his ordeal in Nff

2 Likes

Re: Oliseh Becomes First Fortuna Sittard Coach To Win 6 Straight Home Games by joepentwo(m): 6:34am On Sep 03, 2017
Better for him.
Re: Oliseh Becomes First Fortuna Sittard Coach To Win 6 Straight Home Games by nengibo: 6:42am On Sep 03, 2017
fumiswtpusy:

Its like you don't know who Sunday Oliseh is
Re: Oliseh Becomes First Fortuna Sittard Coach To Win 6 Straight Home Games by Nobody: 7:00am On Sep 03, 2017
The comments here sha, lol. Most of y'all don't understand football anyways.
Oliseh's problems during his time coaching the Nigerian national team was partly due to the NFA, but then this is nothing new. And he has high standards that some of these players are too lazy to comply with. A pointer that these generation can't get anywhere close to Oliseh's generation, and you can tell even from the clubs they feature for. Iwobi's Arsenal isn't comparable to Kanu's Arsenal, just saying.

2ndly, coaching a European club, albeit 2nd division, and Fortuna is a relatively stable club out there with a sizable fanbase, is very tough for an African to secure. Even black coaches complain they get sidelined for EPL jobs all the time. Partly racism, ofcouse. So, Oliseh deserves the commendation. And the way it works is, if he's succesful @Fortuna, in 2 seasons, the Feyenoords and PSVs can come for him. And in Donald Trump's words, that's HUGE!!!

P.S. I really miss the old super eagles, watching Oliseh crying @that 2000 nations cup final loss to Cameroon. Guys were full of heart back then. I hope these new guys atleast make it to the last 8 @Russia. Time will tell.

1 Like

Re: Oliseh Becomes First Fortuna Sittard Coach To Win 6 Straight Home Games by dsmooth1(m): 7:01am On Sep 03, 2017
King4Roller:
No be say i go begin add you for ticket you go come begin serve okro.
na xo bros cos as i saw 6hme win, i go check dia nxt match kiakia, hp dem no go cut tickets
Re: Oliseh Becomes First Fortuna Sittard Coach To Win 6 Straight Home Games by Smooyis(m): 7:11am On Sep 03, 2017
Oliseh is a good coach. He was just unfortunate with the Nigerian team. Congratulations bros. grin grin grin[color=#006600][/color]

1 Like

Re: Oliseh Becomes First Fortuna Sittard Coach To Win 6 Straight Home Games by xpool(m): 7:19am On Sep 03, 2017
zeusdgrt:
See this otu wen dey blame witchcraft for failure to win naija games.agbaya oliseh
Otu we him one week salary pass your one year income!
Otu we dey coach oyibo club for oyibo land.
Re: Oliseh Becomes First Fortuna Sittard Coach To Win 6 Straight Home Games by Balkan(m): 7:31am On Sep 03, 2017
Oliseh is a useless afonja coach. He ran away from his duties. ENYIMBA can win his cub very well
Re: Oliseh Becomes First Fortuna Sittard Coach To Win 6 Straight Home Games by deb(m): 7:39am On Sep 03, 2017
Tolexander:

How does this change the fact that he made history with the club, achieving what no other previous coach has ever achieved there?

2 Likes

Re: Oliseh Becomes First Fortuna Sittard Coach To Win 6 Straight Home Games by thekoko007: 7:58am On Sep 03, 2017
jcgodfrey:
The comments here sha, lol. Most of y'all don't understand football anyways.
Oliseh's problems during his time coaching the Nigerian national team was partly due to the NFA, but then this is nothing new. And he has high standards that some of these players are too lazy to comply with. A pointer that these generation can't get anywhere close to Oliseh's generation, and you can tell even from the clubs they feature for. Iwobi's Arsenal isn't comparable to Kanu's Arsenal, just saying.

2ndly, coaching a European club, albeit 2nd division, and Fortuna is a relatively stable club out there with a sizable fanbase, is very tough for an African to secure. Even black coaches complain they get sidelined for EPL jobs all the time. Partly racism, ofcouse. So, Oliseh deserves the commendation. And the way it works is, if he's succesful @Fortuna, in 2 seasons, the Feyenoords and PSVs can come for him. And in Donald Trump's words, that's HUGE!!!

P.S. I really miss the old super eagles, watching Oliseh crying @that 2000 nations cup final loss to Cameroon. Guys were full of heart back then. I hope these new guys atleast make it to the last 8 @Russia. Time will tell.
Mr spokesman you son try

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Carlos Tevez Marries Venesa Mansilla (Photos) / ‘I Waited For 17 Years’- Ighalo Elated To Win First Career League Crown / Zidane: The UCL Draw? If We Play Liverpool, We Will Eliminate Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.