Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,835 members, 7,872,808 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:31 PM

Nigerians Warned To Stop Mocking N/korea’s Leader - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Warned To Stop Mocking N/korea’s Leader (625 Views)

We Must Stop Mocking & Taunting Igbos. Lets Listen & Support Them Instead. / Reno Omokri: "Warned To Stop Criticizing Buhari Or Risked Being Called Ghanaian" / Boko Haram: Atiku, PDP Should Stop Mocking Our Fallen Heroes Over Attacks, Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Nigerians Warned To Stop Mocking N/korea’s Leader by omusiliyu(m): 12:09pm On Sep 04, 2017
Nigerians have been warned to stop making mockery of the Supreme Leader of North Korea Kim Jong-un “lest they pay a heavy price”.

A news service from the Democratic Peoples Republic of Korea (DPRK), took to its twitter handle @DPRK_News to issue the warning. The twitter handle does not bear the verification icon of twitter as an officially verified handle. It said:

Impudent peoples of Nigeria are warned against mockery of Supreme Leader Kim Jong-Un, lest they pay a heavy price.— DPRK News Service (@DPRK_News)

September 3, 2017

North Korea and its leader had been top on the news for its nuclear programme with the most recent being its successful test of a Hydrogen Bomb which many World leaders have condemned. However, no reference was given to the alleged mockery of the North Korean Leader by Nigerians.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/nigerians-warned-to-stop-mocking-n-korea-s-leader.html?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C4823679621
Re: Nigerians Warned To Stop Mocking N/korea’s Leader by omusiliyu(m): 12:11pm On Sep 04, 2017
cc mynd44, lalasticlala, OAM4J, mukina2
Re: Nigerians Warned To Stop Mocking N/korea’s Leader by FemiEddy(m): 12:11pm On Sep 04, 2017
He is fat and looks funny grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Warned To Stop Mocking N/korea’s Leader by blackylola(m): 12:13pm On Sep 04, 2017
FemiEddy:
me am not there ohhh
Re: Nigerians Warned To Stop Mocking N/korea’s Leader by omusiliyu(m): 12:14pm On Sep 04, 2017
seun should warn nairalanders to stop posting derogatory posts about North Korea and Kim in order to avert what happened in 1846.
Re: Nigerians Warned To Stop Mocking N/korea’s Leader by FemiEddy(m): 12:15pm On Sep 04, 2017
blackylola:
me am not there ohhh
We gada dey dere Ni o grin
Re: Nigerians Warned To Stop Mocking N/korea’s Leader by omusiliyu(m): 12:16pm On Sep 04, 2017
FemiEddy:
they're good in tracking social media messages

just go and hide
Re: Nigerians Warned To Stop Mocking N/korea’s Leader by FemiEddy(m): 12:17pm On Sep 04, 2017
omusiliyu:
seun should warn nairalanders to stop posting derogatory posts about North Korea and Kim in order to avert what happened in 1846.
What happened please shocked
Re: Nigerians Warned To Stop Mocking N/korea’s Leader by FemiEddy(m): 12:18pm On Sep 04, 2017
omusiliyu:
they're good in tracking social media messages

just go and hide
Be deceiving ursef o, am in Nigeria and not North Korea grin
Re: Nigerians Warned To Stop Mocking N/korea’s Leader by Blackfire(m): 12:24pm On Sep 04, 2017
North Korea I myself and me ,am not among o...

Is the guy above me... And the one below me.
Re: Nigerians Warned To Stop Mocking N/korea’s Leader by Pierocash(m): 12:30pm On Sep 04, 2017
Funny North Korea. THey dont knw that Nigeria has Militants and Biafra security service that will wage war against them should north korota try nonsense.
Re: Nigerians Warned To Stop Mocking N/korea’s Leader by Nobody: 12:30pm On Sep 04, 2017
Why did I book this space self

and now,I don't even know what to type

(now I remember) dis guy above why did u comment on this post
don't u know I hate u...?
Re: Nigerians Warned To Stop Mocking N/korea’s Leader by Nobody: 12:38pm On Sep 04, 2017
Kim jungle umm(smelly) ur fada left yansh. come arrest me, na naija i dey, na with orunmila i go take pursue u go back
Re: Nigerians Warned To Stop Mocking N/korea’s Leader by Mynd44: 12:42pm On Sep 04, 2017

(1)

PDP Should Keep Quiet On The Issues Of Economy - APC / Nnamdi Kanu :a National Headache / Beautiful Words Of The Most Peaceful IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.