Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,364 members, 7,888,168 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:54 PM

Strange But True Methods Of Selling Jesus Christ - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Strange But True Methods Of Selling Jesus Christ (510 Views)

"I Am Thinking Of Selling My Soul To The Devil" - Nigerian Woman / Video Of "Strange Ghost" At Entrance Of Synagogue Church Sent To TB Joshua / Strange Animal Found On High Tension Wire In Benin City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Strange But True Methods Of Selling Jesus Christ by dammylarey(m): 12:51pm On Sep 04, 2017
https://dare.com.ng/Ezine/strange-true-methods-selling-jesus-christ/
Before you can use these strange but true methods of selling Jesus Christ, you’ll need to diagnose yourself about how adequate your knowledge of Jesus Christ.
In this context Jesus Christ is a prolific salesman and passionate mogul transacting the will of God with entire world. I have prepared helpful hints for your perusal.

Strange but true methods used by Jesus Christ
Jesus Christ as a sales person portrays the best skills ever seen, before and after His life here on earth. Full of passion and enthuse about His calling and obligations.
Jesus Christ is always on the move, everywhere He goes is where you’ll see the crowds. Such a famous personality cannot hide himself from His admirers.
Jesus Christ is never tire of speaking or expressing His missionary assignment in the world. Every day is an opportunity for him to do more.
Jesus Christ showed and portrayed never heard of humility and love. Lots of care for people even laying down His life to save and redeem them (you and I), we are not excluded remember! No qualms. Read further https://dare.com.ng/Ezine/strange-true-methods-selling-jesus-christ/

Re: Strange But True Methods Of Selling Jesus Christ by amrichy(m): 7:42pm On Sep 04, 2017
ur head is not correct for wanting to SELL Jesus!
Re: Strange But True Methods Of Selling Jesus Christ by Nobody: 2:09am On Sep 05, 2017
Amyrichy. It's not Christ-like undecided durrh!?!

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu more prophetic than Father Mbaka - Reverend Father Obinma / Governmental Order In The Kingdom / Seriously What Really Makes People Happy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.