Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,255 members, 7,880,956 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:57 AM

Governmental Order In The Kingdom - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Governmental Order In The Kingdom (508 Views)

Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! Jesus Christ Is Lord Of All! / Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! Jesus Christ Is The Lord Of All! / Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! Jesus Christ Is Lord Of All! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governmental Order In The Kingdom by KingdomAcademy(m): 9:26pm On Sep 06, 2017
Kingdom Foundation

I. Introduction

Matthew 6:31-34

"Therefore do not worry, saying, 'What shall we eat?' or 'What shall we drink?' or 'What shall we wear?' For after all these things the Gentiles seek. For your heavenly Father knows that you need all these things. But seek ( = enquire, desire, worship)first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.” (NKJV)

A. Isaiah 9:6-7

“For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace. Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of the LORD of hosts will perform this.” (KJV)

B. Definitions:

1. Government = that which prevails or has power; that which rules, controls and directs.

2. Order = to set up; the condition in which every part or piece is in its right place.

3. Kingdom = domain a (or territory) that is influenced by a king.

C. Our greatest enemy is not sin, but ignorance of the Word of God.

Ignorance means not to know. Ignorance is the absence of knowledge.

Hosea 4:6
“My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge . . .” (KJV)

2. In Hebrew, one of the definitions for the word “darkness” is ignorance.

If someone “keeps you in the dark,” they are capitalizing on your ignorance about a certain subject.

The Bible calls Satan and his evil forces the rulers of the darkness of this world.

Ephesians 6:11-12
“Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against
the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.” (KJV)

Here’s the point: Wherever there is a lack of knowledge
(i.e. ignorance), there is darkness. And wherever there is darkness . . . Satan has the advantage.

Our source of light, our source of knowledge, and our source of protection from ignorance, and from being controlled and manipulated by the devil is the Word of God.

Psalm 119:105

“Thy Word is a lamp unto my feet, and a Light unto my path.” (KJV)

4. Satan’s number one goal is to keep us ignorant . . . in the dark . . . about the Word of God in general, and about the gospel of the kingdom, in particular!

Matthew 13:18-19

"Therefore hear the parable of the sower: When anyone hears the word of the kingdom, and does not understand it, then the wicked one comes and snatches away what was sown in his heart. This is he who received seed by the wayside.” (NKJV)

Mark 4:14-15

“The sower sows the word. And these are the ones by the wayside where the Word is sown. When they hear, Satan comes immediately and takes away the word that was sown in their hearts.” (NKJV)

II. The Original Purpose and Plan of God

A.
The Bible is a book about a King, His kingdom and His children.

B.
The King’s plan was to extend His heavenly kingdom to earth and give ruler ship in this kingdom to His children.

C.
The King’s desire was to create a family of sons and daughters, made in His own image and likeness,
To complete His plan of extending His heavenly kingdom to earth.

Included in this assignment was the King’s decree that His sons and daughters would have dominion, over the affairs on earth . . . and that they alone would have dominion!

Genesis 1:26 “And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion ( = to govern, to rule and to reign) over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.” (KJV)

D.
This statement is man’s legal authority from the King . . . God the Father . . . to have and to exercise dominion on the earth.

Psalm 8:4-6
“What is man that you are mindful of him, the son of man that you care for him? You made him a little lower than the heavenly beings and crowned him with glory and honor.
You made him ruler over the works of your hands; you put everything under his feet:” (NIV)

Isaiah 45:11 “ . . . concerning the work of My hands, you command Me.”(NKJV)

Note:
God the King gave man dominion over everything on earth except over another human being.

E.
The King’s strategy was to fill His sons and daughters with the Holy Spirit so that they would stay connected and aligned with the King as they brought His kingdom to earth.

Romans 8:14

“For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.”(KJV)

To be continued

Thank you
Re: Governmental Order In The Kingdom by KingdomAcademy(m): 11:25pm On Sep 08, 2017
F. The fall of man was not a fall from heaven. It was a fall from dominion. . . from the assignment God gave to Adam and Eve to have dominion over the earth.

Because of their disobedience:

[b]They and their offspring lost the right to exercise dominion in the earth.

2. Satan obtained that right.

3. Adam and Eve were expelled from the garden, not from heaven.

G.
Therefore, the purpose of God’s plan of redemption was, and still is, to restore man to the position from which he fell, a position of exercising dominion and authority over the affairs of earth.

Psalm 115:16[/b]
“The heaven, even the heavens, are the LORD's: but the earth hath he given to the children of men.”
(KJV)

H. God’s strategy to restore dominion to His sons and daughters was to send His Son, Jesus, to earth to pay the price of redemption.

The crucifixion of Jesus, prophesied, sanctioned and carried out by the high priest (John 11:49-53), provided the perfect legal sacrifice to pay for the sins of Adam and of every other human being who has walked the face of the earth since Adam.

Romans 5:17
“Since by the one man's trespass, death reigned through that one man, how much more will those who receive the overflow of grace and the gift of righteousness reign[b] (= to rule as a king)[/b]
in life through the one man, Jesus Christ.” (Holman)

I.
[b]So, when Jesus came to earth, His number one mission, His highest priority, and His great passion . . . was to restore the kingdom of God to mankind.

The primary reason the last Adam came to earth and was sacrificed upon the cross was to
restore the government of God to the people of God for whom it was originally intended.

His desire was that man would once again exercise God the Father’s loving, dominating and powerful influence in the earth!

III. The Significance of the Message of the Kingdom of God to People Born and Raised in a Democracy.

A.
The way a democracy works is completely opposite to the way a kingdom works.

B.
People in Haiti and the United States were born in a democracy. We may use the word
“king”, but we do not fully understand its meaning, because we were not born in a “Kingdom”.

C.
God did not choose to call Himself President, Prime Minister, or Governor. None of these titles convey the concept He wanted to convey.

God chose to call Himself King.

King = a sovereign, through the notion of a foundation of power; the man who rules a country and its people; a person who has great power, exercises the highest authority and who controls, prevails, and dominates in his kingdom.

The supreme ruler, independent of the control of another person or government.[/b]

Revelation 1:5-6 “and from Jesus Christ, the faithful witness, the firstborn from the dead, and the ruler over the kings of the earth. To Him who loved us and washed us from our sins in His own blood, and has made us kings and priests to His God and Father, to Him be glory and dominion forever and ever. Amen.” (NKJV)

D.
God did not choose to call the domain over which He exercised His dominating influence a democracy. He chose to call it a “kingdom.”

H Recall that a kingdom is a domain (or territory) that is influenced by a king.

E. The kingdom of God is not a physical territory. It is a “governmental jurisdiction.”

In the kingdom of God, the influence of God the Father is manifested through His sons and daughters, when they are operating in alignment with the will of God.

F. The kingdom of heaven is a physical territory where the influence of God is manifested in every dimension of that kingdom by God the Father Himself.

To better understand the characteristics and operating features of the kingdom of God, I suggest we use the terms “kingdom of God” and “kingdom of heaven” interchangeably.

G[b]. Contrast between a democracy and the kingdom of God:

1. A democracy is built on the power of the people.

A kingdom is built on the power of the King.

In a democracy the people have the right to vote and to choose their leaders.

In a kingdom there is no voting, and you do not choose your leader. He chooses you!

John 15:16-17 “You did not choose Me, but I chose you and appointed you that you should go and bear fruit, and that your fruit should remain, that whatever you ask the Father in My name He may give you.” (NKJV)

In a democracy the word of the people law.

In a kingdom the word of the King is law.

In a democracy the majority rules.

In a kingdom the King is always the majority, and He rules.

In a democracy the people work to maintain their independence.

In a kingdom the people are dependent upon the King.

The more they place their dependence on the King, the greater His obligation to them.

The more the people worship the King, the more He gives to them.

“Worship is the protocol that controls your destiny.”
(Tommy Tenney)

6. In a kingdom the King is responsible for the condition of His citizens.

The King’s reputation is determined by how well He cares for them.

7. A King never speaks what He cannot perform.

In a kingdom, when the King says something, it is done.

A King always keeps His word!

[/b]

Hebrews 6:18
These two things cannot change:
God cannot lie when he makes a promise, and he cannot lie when he makes an oath.
These things encourage us who came to God for safety. They give us strength to hold on to the hope we have been given.” (NCV)

Mark 6:17-29
“For Herod himself had sent and laid hold of John, and bound him in prison for the sake of Herodias, his brother Philip's wife; for he had married her. Because John had said to Herod, \"It is not lawful for you to have your brother's wife.”
Therefore Herodias held it against him and wanted to kill him, but she could not, for Herod feared John, knowing that he was a just and holy man, and protected him.
And when he heard him, he did many things, and heard him gladly.

Then an opportune day came when Herod on his birthday gave a feast for his nobles, the high officers, and the chief men of Galilee. And when Herodias' daughter herself came in and danced, and pleased Herod and those who sat with him, the king said to the girl, "Ask me whatever you want, and I will give it to you." He also swore to her, “Whatever you ask me, I will give you, up to half my kingdom."So she went out and said to her mother, "What shall I ask?" And she said, "The head of John the Baptist!" Immediately she came in with haste to the king and asked, saying, "I want you to give me at once the head of John the Baptist on a platter."

And the king was exceedingly sorry; yet, because of the oaths and because of those who sat with him, he did not want to refuse her.

Immediately the king sent an executioner and commanded his head to be brought. And he went and beheaded him in prison, brought his head on a platter, and gave it to the girl; and the girl gave it to her mother.” (NKJV)

Now consider this:
If an unrighteous king will keep his word, even when he is granting something that is against his will, how much more will the King of Kings (who cannot lie) keep His word, especially when everything He has promised is His will?

IV. Characteristics of the Kingdom

A. The kingdom of God comes with power!

1 Corinthians 4:20 “For the kingdom of God is not in word, but in power (dunamis = miraculous power, ability or might).”

(KJV)

Luke 10:19
“Behold I give unto you power (exousia = delegated influence, authority, or jurisdiction) to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power (dunamis) of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.” (KJV)

Please note: You cannot function with power in the kingdom of God if you have a “democratic” mindset! You must begin to think “kingdom”, talk “kingdom” and walk “kingdom.”

Two sources of power in the kingdom of God:

1. The Holy Spirit.

Matthew 12:28

“But if I cast out demons by the Spirit of God, surely the kingdom of God has come upon you.” (NKJV)

Acts 1:8
“But you shall receive power (dunamis) when the Holy Spirit has come upon you; and you shall be witnesses to Me in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the end of the earth." (NKJV)

Luke 4:14

“And Jesus returned in the power (dunamis) of the Spirit into Galilee . . . ” (KJV)

2. The Word of God.

Romans 1:16-17
“For I am not ashame[/b]d of the gospel of Christ, for it is the power (dunamis) of God to salvation for everyone who believes . . . ” (NKJV)

Luke 4:35-37 “But Jesus rebuked him, saying, "Be quiet, and come out of him!" And when the demon had thrown him in their midst, it came out of him and did not hurt him. Then they were all amazed and spoke among themselves, saying,

"[b]What a word this is! For with authority and power (dunamis) He commands the unclean spirits, and they come out." (NKJV)

B. The kingdom of God impacts everything it touches.

Luke 13:20-21

“And again He said, "To what shall I liken the kingdom of God? It is like leaven, which a woman took and hid in three measures of meal till it was all leavened."(NKJV)

C. The kingdom is worth everything that you have!

Matthew 13:44-46
“Again, the kingdom of heaven is like treasure hidden in a field, which a man found and hid; and for joy over it he goes and sells all that he has and buys that field. "Again, the kingdom of heaven is like a merchant seeking beautiful pearls, who, when he had found one pearl of great price, went and sold all that he had and bought it.” (NKJV)

D. The kingdom is a gift promised to those who love God.

Luke 12:32
“Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom.”
(KJV)

James 2:5
“Hearken, my beloved brethren, Hath not God chosen the poor of this world rich in faith, and heirs of the kingdom which he hath promised to them that love him?”

(KJV)

E. The kingdom of God has no divisions.

Mark 3:24“And if a kingdom be divided against itself, that kingdom cannot stand.”
(KJV)

F. The kingdom of God is not of this world . . . just as you are not of this world.

[b]John 18:36
“Jesus answered,"My kingdom is not of this world. If My kingdom were of this world, My servants would fight, so that I should not be delivered to the Jews; but now My kingdom is not from here."
(NKJV) [/b]

John 17:14
“I have given them Your word; and the world has hated them becausethey are not of the world, just as I am not of the world.”
(NKJV)

G. The kingdom of God is within you!

Luke 17:20-21

“Now when He was asked by the Pharisees when the kingdom of God would come, He answered them and said, "The kingdom of God does not come with observation; nor will they say, 'See here!' or 'See there!' For indeed, the kingdom of God is within you.\" (NKJV)

H. The kingdom of God:

1. Cannot be shaken.

Hebrews 12:28-29 “Therefore, since we are receiving a kingdom which cannot be shaken,let us have grace, by which we may serve God acceptably with reverence and godly fear. For our God is a consuming fire.” (NKJV)

2. Has no end.

Luke 1:31-33

“And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name JESUS. He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David: And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end.”
(KJV)

3. Shall never be destroyed.

Daniel 2:44

“And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed . . . ”
(KJV)

(to be continued . . . )
Re: Governmental Order In The Kingdom by KingdomAcademy(m): 11:21am On Sep 15, 2017
Governmental Order in the Kingdom

Kingdom Operations

V. How to Enter the Kingdom: The Real Purpose of the “Born Again” Experience

A.
Jesus never preached the “born again” message to the masses.
He mentioned it one time, in one of the gospels, to one man (Nicodemus), who came to him at night, wanting to know more about the kingdom of God!

John 3:1-5
“There was a man of the Pharisees, named Nicodemus, a ruler of the Jews: The same came to Jesus by night, and said unto him, Rabbi, we know that thou art a teacher come from God: for no man can do these miracles that thou doest except God be with him. ,

Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see (= be aware of) the kingdom of God.

Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born? Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot ente[b]r(= come into) [/b]into the kingdom of God.” (KJV)

B. Nicodemus was drawn to Jesus because of the miracles that He did!

Jesus told Nicodemus two very important facts:

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]The source of the miracles was the kingdom of God.

In order to enter the kingdom of God a person had to be born again.

C. Therefore the purpose of the born again experience is to serve as the doorway into the kingdom of God. [/font]

Rev 3:20 “Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him . . . ” (KJV)

John 10:9 “I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.” (KJV)

John 14:6
“Jesus said to him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.”(NKJV)

D[b]. When you are born again, you shift kingdoms! [/b]

Colossians 1:13
“Who hath delivered us from the power (exousia) of darkness, and hath translated ( = transfer, carry away) us into the kingdom (basileia = rule, realm, kingdom, through the notion of a foundation of power) of his dear Son:”(KJV)

E. God supernaturally turns you from the power of Satan to the power of God when you are born again.

Acts 26:18

“To open their eyes, and to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan unto God,
that they may receive forgiveness of sins, and inheritance among them which are sanctified by faith that is in me.” (KJV)

F.
And while being born again is very, very important to each one of us in terms of our personal salvation, being born again is not the end game.

The end game is:

1. Proclaiming the gospel of the kingdom of God on earth,

2. To bring the dominating influence of the government of God to earth,

3. To help set the captives free.

VI. How to Operate in the Kingdom

A. Repent and believe the Gospel!

Mark 1:14-15
“After John was arrested, Jesus went to Galilee, preaching the good news of God:
"The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God has come near. Repent and believe in the good news!" (Holman)

Matthew 21:31-32
“Jesus said to them, "I tell you the truth, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are entering the kingdom of God ahead of you. For John came to you to show you the way of righteousness, and you did not believe him, but the tax collectors and the prostitutes did. And even after you saw this, you did not repent and believe him.” (NIV)

B. Become as a child.

Matthew 18:3-4

“ . . . Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, (= to turn around or reverse) and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven. Whosoever therefore shall humble himself as this little child, the same is greatest in the kingdom of heaven.” (KJV)

Children are not in control of their lives. Rather, they are continuously dependent upon their fathers and mothers to get their needs met.

And so it was with Jesus:

John 5:19
“Jesus replied, "I assure you, the Son can do nothing by himself.
He does only what he sees the Father doing. Whatever the Father does, the Son also does.” (NLT)

And so it is with us:

John 15:5
“I am the vine, you are the branches. He who abides in Me, and I in him, bears much fruit; for without Me you can do nothing.” (NKJV)

Bottom line: if we want to operate effectively in the kingdom of God, we must become like children, and place our total trust in our Heavenly Father.

“To be childlike is to be Christ-like.”
(John Paul Jackson)

C. Have confidence in God alone!

Mark 10:23-24

“Then Jesus looked around and said to His disciples, "How hard it is for those who have riches to enter the kingdom of God!" And the disciples were astonished at His words. But Jesus answered again and said to them, "Children, how hard it is for those who trust (= have confidence in) in riches to enter the kingdom of God!” (NKJV)

D. Walk holy before the Lord.

1 Corinthians 6:9-10
“Don't you know that those who do wrong will have no share in the Kingdom of God? Don't fool yourselves. Those who indulge in sexual sin, who are idol worshipers, adulterers, male prostitutes, homosexuals, thieves, greedy people, drunkards, abusers, and swindlers — none of these will have a share in the Kingdom of God.”
(NLT)

E. Be single minded.

Luke 9:62

“And Jesus said unto him, No man, having put his hand to the plough, and looking back, is fit for the kingdom of God.” (KJV)

F. Be the person God designed you to be!

When you operate in your God-given gifting you inspire other people.

When you inspire them, you also influence them.

And when you have influence, you can lead people into the knowledge of the kingdom of God.

Therefore, focus on, develop and exercise the gifts God has given to you. God made only one of you . ..then He threw away the mold.(Check your fingerprint!) You were designed by God to walk in dominion is the area of your God-given gifting.

Please don’t try to be like someone else. Develop and exercise your own gifts if you want to make an impact on the body of Christ.

Psalm 139:14
“I praise you because you made me in an amazing and wonderful way. What you have done is wonderful . . . ” (NCV)

G. Preach the kingdom of God first!

Miracles
follow the teaching and preaching of the kingdom of God!

1. Jesus’ example.

Matthew 9:35

“And Jesus went about all the cities and villages, teaching in their synagogues, and (first) preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and (second) healing every sickness and every disease among the people.” (KJV)

2. Jesus’ instructions to His disciples.

Matthew 10:6-8
“But go rather to the lost sheep of the House of Israel. And as ye go, (first) preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand.

(Second),
Heal the sick . . . cleanse the lepers . . . raise the dead . . .cast out devils . . . ”

3. Jesus’ instructions to His present day disciples:

Mark 16:15
“Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.” (KJV)

What gospel? The gospel of the kingdom!

What happens to a person who believesthis message? Miracles occur!

Mark 16:17-18
“And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; they shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.”
(KJV)

Mark 16:20
“And they went forth, and preached everywhere, the Lord working with them, and confirming the word (first) with signs following.(second) Amen.” (KJV)

In other words, miracles follow the teaching and preaching of the gospel of the Kingdom of God, when this message is believed!

VII. Keys to Kingdom Effectiveness

God has given us keys of the kingdom that will unlock doors of bondage and release the power of God to
set the captives free.

Matthew 16:18-19
“ . . . upon this rock I will build my church; and all the powers of hell shall not prevail against it. And I will give you the keys of the Kingdom of Heaven; whatever doors you lock on earth shall be locked in heaven; and whatever doors you open on earth shall be open in heaven!" (TLB)

A. The key of faith.

Your faith is the key to exercising power in the kingdom of God.

Faith = conviction of the truthfulness of God

Acts 6:8

“And Stephen,full of faith and power, did great wonders and miracles among the people.” (KJV)

2. The faith you have drives the results you get.

Matthew 9:28-30 “And when he was come into the house, the blind men came to him: and Jesus saith unto them, Believe ye that I am able to do this? They said unto him, Yea, Lord. Then touched he their eyes, saying, According to your faith be it unto you. And their eyes were opened . . . ” (KJV)

3. Satan blinds the minds of those who choose not to believe.

2 Corinthians 4:4
“ In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.” (KJV)

4. The Word will only work in those who believe.

1 Thessalonians 2:13
“For this reason we also thank God without ceasing, because when you received the word of God
which you heard from us, you welcomed it not as the word of men, but as it is in truth, the word of God, which also effectively works in you who believe.”
(NKJV)

5. You must believe that God will do what He said He will do.

Isaiah 55:11

“So shall My word be that goes forth from My mouth; It shall not return to Me void, but it shall accomplish what I please, and it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it.”(NKJV)

6. The source of great faith is understanding authority.

The most impressive man Jesus met on earth: was not a religious man, was not a merchant, was not a farmer, and was not one of His disciples.

The most impressive man Jesus met on earth was
a soldier . . . a military man who understood authority and believed the words that Jesus spoke.

Matthew 8:5-10, 13 “And when Jesus was entered into Capernaum, there came unto him a centurion, beseeching him, and saying, Lord, my servant lieth at home sick of the palsy, grievously tormented. And Jesus saith unto him, I will come and heal him.

The centurion answered and said, Lord, I am not worthy that thou shouldest come under my roof: but speak the word only, and my servant shall be healed.

For I am a man under authority, having soldiers under me:and I say to this man, Go, and he goeth; and to another, Come, and he cometh; and to my servant, Do this, and he doeth it.

When Jesus heard it, he marvelled, and said to them that followed, Verily I say unto you, I have not found so great faith, no, not in Israel . . . And Jesus said unto the centurion, Go thy way; and as thou hast believed, so be it done unto thee. And his servant was healed in the selfsame hour.” (KJV)

7. Your “work” is to believe!

John 6:28-29

“Then said they unto him, What shall we do, that we might work the works of God? Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that ye believe on him whom he hath sent.” (KJV)

B. The key of your words.

Matthew 12:37
“For by your words you will be justified (= to be made free), and by your words you will be condemned (= to be held in bondage).” (NKJV)

Proverbs 18:21 “ Death and life are in the power of the tongue.”
(KJV)

1. Faith is released in words.

Genesis 1:3 [/b]
“And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.”
(KJV)

[b]Mark 11:23

“For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.” (KJV)

“I told My people they can have what they say, but they are saying what they have.”
(Lord to Kenneth Hagin)
Re: Governmental Order In The Kingdom by KingdomAcademy(m): 7:28pm On Sep 16, 2017

1 Samuel 15:23 -[/b]For [b]rebellion
is as the sin of witchcraft, and stubbornness is as iniquity and idolatry. Because thou hast rejected the word of the LORD, he hath also rejected thee from being king.

15:22 [/b]And Samuel said, Hath the LORD as great delight in burnt offerings and sacrifices, as in obeying the voice of the LORD? Behold,[b] to obey
is better than sacrifice, and to hearken than the fat of rams.
Re: Governmental Order In The Kingdom by KingdomAcademy(m): 11:04pm On Sep 18, 2017
Ezekiel 12:25 For I am the LORD: I will speak, and the word that I shall speak shall come to pass; it shall be no more prolonged: for in your days, O rebellious house, will I say the word, and will perform it, saith the Lord GOD.
Re: Governmental Order In The Kingdom by KingdomAcademy(m): 4:09pm On Sep 28, 2017
Examples: Joel 3:10 “ . . . let the weak say, I am strong.” (KJV)

Romans 4:17-18
“ . . . God, who gives life to the dead and calls those things which do not exist as though they did;”
(NKJV)

2. Spiritual power is released by words.

John 6:63

“It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh profits nothing. The words that I speak to you are spirit, and they are life.” (NKJV)

3. The centurion understood the importance of words.

Matthew 8:8
“The centurion answered and said, Lord, I am not worthy that thou shouldest come under my roof: but
speak the word only, and my servant shall be healed.” (KJV)

4. Angels listen for God’s Word, and respond when they hear it.

Psalm 103:20
“Bless the LORD, ye his angels, that excel in strength, that do his commandments, hearkening unto the voice of his word.” (KJV)

5. The only offensive weapon available to you is the spoken Word of God.
Ephesians 6:14-18
“Stand therefore, having girded your waist with truth, having put on the breastplate of righteousness, and having shod your feet with the preparation of the gospel of peace; above all, taking the shield of faith with which you will be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked one. And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God;” (NKJV)

6. Bottom line: The most powerful offensive weapon at your disposal is the Word of God spoken from your lips in faith!

If you want to exercise the power of the kingdom of God, your words must line up with God’s Word.

James 3:4-5

“Likewise, look at the ships: though they are so great and are driven by rough winds, they are steered by a very small rudder wherever the impulse of the helmsman determines.
Even so the tongue is a little member, and it can boast of great things. See how much wood or how great a forest a tiny spark can set ablaze!” (AMP)

When you align your words with the Word of God, the rudder, which represents your tongue, will turn the ship, which represents your life, fully into the wind of God’s Holy Spirit and it’s from this position that you can launch the powerful weapons of spiritual warfare!

Psalm 17:3-4 “. . . I have purposed that my mouth shall not transgress. Concerning the works of men, by the word of Your lips, I have kept away from the paths of the destroyer.” (NKJV)

C. The key of hearing.

1. The power of hearing.

Acts 5:5
“When Ananias heard this, he fell down and died. And great fear seized all who heard what had happened.” (NIV

Luke 5:15
“However, the news about Jesus spread even more, and large crowds came to hear him and to be healed from their diseases.” (\"The Everlasting Gospel”)

Proverbs 4:10 “Hear, O my son, and receive my sayings; and the years of thy life shall be many.”
(KJV)

Luke 6:46-48
\"But why do you call Me 'Lord, Lord,' and not do the things which I say? Whoever comes to Me, and hears My sayings and does them, I will show you whom he is like: He is like a man building a house, who dug deep and laid the foundation on the rock. And when the flood arose, the stream beat vehemently
against that house, and could not shake it, for it was founded on the rock.” (NKJV)

2. The words we speak come from the hear[/b]t.

[b]Matthew 12:34
“ . . . For out of the abundance of the heart (= the thoughts or feelings of the mind) the mouth speaks.(NKJV)

3. The heart and mind are fed by what enters the ears . . . by what you allow into your hearing.

Romans 10:17 “[/b]So then faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.” (NKJV)

[b]Mark 4:24

“Then He said to them, "Take heed what you hear. With the same measure you use, it will be measured to you; and to you who hear, more will be given.” (NKJV)

James 1:19
“So then, my beloved brethren, let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath;” (NKJV)

4. The bottom line:

a. What you hear determines what you think.

MarkExamples: Joel 3:10
“ . . . let the weak say, I am strong.” (KJV)

Romans 4:17-18
“ . . . God, who gives life to the dead and calls those things which do not exist as though they did;”
(NKJV)

2. Spiritual power is released by words.

John 6:63

“It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh profits nothing. The words that I speak to you are spirit, and they are life.” (NKJV)

3. The centurion understood the importance of words.

Matthew 8:8

“The centurion answered and said, Lord, I am not worthy that thou shouldest come under my roof: but
speak the word only, and my servant shall be healed.” (KJV)

4. Angels listen for God’s Word, and respond when they hear it.
[b]

Psalm 103:20 [/b]
“Bless the LORD, ye his angels, that excel in strength, that do his commandments, hearkening unto the voice of his word.” (KJV)

5. The only offensive weapon available to you is the spoken Word of God.
Ephesians 6:14-18
“Stand therefore, having girded your waist with truth, having put on the breastplate of righteousness, and having shod your feet with the preparation of the gospel of peace; above all, taking the shield of faith with which you will be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked one. And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God;” (NKJV)

6. Bottom line: The most powerful offensive weapon at your disposal is the Word of God spoken from your lips in faith!

If you want to exercise the power of the kingdom of God, your words must line up with God’s Word.

James 3:4-5
“Likewise, look at the ships: though they are so great and are driven by rough winds, they are steered by a very small rudder wherever the impulse of the helmsman determines.
Even so the tongue is a little member, and it can boast of great things. See how much wood or how great a forest a tiny spark can set ablaze!” (AMP)

When you align your words with the Word of God, the rudder, which represents your tongue, will turn the ship, which represents your life, fully into the wind of God’s Holy Spirit and it’s from this position that you can launch the powerful weapons of spiritual warfare!

Psalm 17:3-4 “. . . I have purposed that my mouth shall not transgress. Concerning the works of men, by the word of Your lips, I have kept away from the paths of the destroyer.” (NKJV)

C. The key of hearing.

1. The power of hearing.

Acts 5:5
“When Ananias heard this, he fell down and died. And great fear seized all who heard what had happened.” (NIV)

Luke 5:15
“However, the news about Jesus spread even more, and large crowds came to hear him and to be healed from their diseases.” (\"The Everlasting Gospel”)

Proverbs 4:10 “[/b]Hear, O my son, and receive my sayings; and the years of thy life shall be many.”
(KJV)

[b]Luke 6:46-48

\"But why do you call Me 'Lord, Lord,' and not do the things which I say? Whoever comes to Me, and hears My sayings and does them, I will show you whom he is like: He is like a man building a house, who dug deep and laid the foundation on the rock. And when the flood arose, the stream beat vehemently
against that house, and could not shake it, for it was founded on the rock.” (NKJV)

2. The words we speak come from the heart.

Matthew 12:34 “ . . . For out of the abundance of the heart (= the thoughts or feelings of the mind) the mouth speaks.(NKJV)

3. The heart and mind are fed by what enters the ears . . . by what you allow into your hearing.

Romans 10:17 “So then faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.” (NKJV)

Mark 4:24
“Then He said to them, "Take heed what you hear. With the same measure you use, it will be measured to you; and to you who hear, more will be given.” (NKJV)

James 1:19
“So then, my beloved brethren, let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath;” (NKJV)

4. The bottom line:

a. What you hear determines what you think.

Mark 14:64

“You have heard the blasphemy! What do you think? . . . (NKJV)

b. What you think determines what you say.

Matthew 12:34
“ . . . For out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks.” (NKJV)

c. What you say determines the course and destiny of your life.

Proverbs 18:21

“Death and life are in the power of the tongue . . .” (KJV)

D. The last key is to read, study and engraft the Word of God into your soul.

Psalm 1:1-3
“Blessed is the man who walks not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor stands in the path of sinners, nor sits in the seat of the scornful; but his delight is in the law of the LORD, and in His law he meditates day and night. He shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water that brings forth its fruit in its season, whose leaf also shall not wither; and whatever he does shall prosper.” (NKJV)

1. The Bible sets forth your rights and privileges as a citizen of the kingdom of God.

It also describes your government’s responsibility to provide for your welfare, including food, clothing, shelter, healing, protection, etc.

2 Peter 1:3-4

“As His divine power has given to us all things that pertain to life and godliness, through the knowledge of Him who called us by glory and virtue, by which have been given to us exceedingly great and precious promises, that through these you may be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.” (NKJV)

2. To the extent that you are unfamiliar with your rights, or if you are familiar with them, but do not believe them, then the enemy can take advantage of you.

John 10:10
“The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy . . .” (KJV)

“You can be a child of the king and still live like a beggar if you do not know the promises of God and how to appropriate them in your life.” (Derek Prince)

3. Deuteronomy 8:3 “. . . man shall not live by bread alone; but man lives by every word that proceeds from the mouth of the LORD.” (NKJV)

Joshua 1:8 “This Book of the Law shall not depart from your mouth, but you shall meditate in it day and night, that you may observe to do according to all that is written in it. For then you will make your way prosperous, and then you will have good success.” (NKJV)

The Word of God is the currency of the kingdom of God.”

Re: Governmental Order In The Kingdom by KingdomAcademy(m): 10:16am On Oct 01, 2017
Greetings
Brethren be Meditative Upon the word of God Above and your steps will be much more guided .
If you choose to have a copy if the Governmental order in God Kingdom send me an email
Thank you
God bless you
Blessed be God

(1) (Reply)

Insane Stories That Didn’t Make It Into The Bible / What Christians Believe / Is Jesus The Servant Of God According To The Bible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.