Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,574 members, 7,944,737 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 11:20 PM

Yar'adua Returns To Nigeria: Condition Unknown - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yar'adua Returns To Nigeria: Condition Unknown (22122 Views)

Tribunal Judgement: Wike Returns To A Rousing Reception In Port Harcourt / Captain Who Exposed Ekiti Electoral Fraud Returns To Nigeria / Shehu Musa Yar'adua Entered Army 1959, How Did He Write Exam 1961 Na???? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yar'adua Returns To Nigeria: Condition Unknown by Princek12(m): 8:43pm On Feb 24, 2010
Fhemmmy:

How come u left our OBJ in the middle there somewhere . . . . .remember, he was in power before one of those? what happened?
your question was rulers other than obj.  add obj, he is still one out of the other northerners. give southerners and easterners their proportionate share of leadership, so that we can have someone with a mentality other than sharia
Re: Yar'adua Returns To Nigeria: Condition Unknown by Rastamann: 8:43pm On Feb 24, 2010
Any attempt by some disgruntled politicians to use Yaradua to scuttle Jonathan's rule will not be tolerated. Nigerian Presidency is nobody's birth right. I hope the military are getting ready for a take-over.
Re: Yar'adua Returns To Nigeria: Condition Unknown by Fhemmmy: 8:44pm On Feb 24, 2010
Princek12:

your question was rulers other than obj.  add obj, he is still one out of the other northerners. give southerners and easterners their proportionate share of leadership, so that we can have someone with a mentality other than sharia

My point exactly . . . . .We tend to always wanna point fingers and yet we shd stop and realize that it is not just a tribe, but Nigeria as a whole
Re: Yar'adua Returns To Nigeria: Condition Unknown by MsTom(f): 8:45pm On Feb 24, 2010
Fhemmmy:

And that woman happens to be the wife of person we all talking about, and so sad how no one could stop her
Now where sis OBJ and his big mouth?

Have you forgotten the power of a greedy woman? Check out Jezebel
Re: Yar'adua Returns To Nigeria: Condition Unknown by Fhemmmy: 8:45pm On Feb 24, 2010
Rastamann:

Any attempt by some disgruntled politicians to use Yaradua to scuttle Jonathan's rule will not be tolerated. Nigerian Presidency is nobody's birth right. I hope the military are getting ready for a take-over.

And what do you plan to do to stop them?
Comment on NL, cos Yaradua dont come on NL, so what do you plan to do?
Re: Yar'adua Returns To Nigeria: Condition Unknown by Fhemmmy: 8:45pm On Feb 24, 2010
MsTom:

Have you forgotten the power of a greedy woman? Check out Jezebel

I am sure we all know the end of Jezebel . . . . . grin
Re: Yar'adua Returns To Nigeria: Condition Unknown by MsTom(f): 8:49pm On Feb 24, 2010
Fhemmmy:

And what do you plan to do to stop them?
Comment on NL, cos Yaradua dont come on NL, so what do you plan to do?

Nothing o. Na so so talk talk as if that would do anything. Hence why Nigeria would continue to remain in its state.

Fhemmmy:

I am sure we all know the end of Jezebel . . . . . grin

We sure do!
Re: Yar'adua Returns To Nigeria: Condition Unknown by Fhemmmy: 8:50pm On Feb 24, 2010
MsTom:

Nothing o. Na so so talk talk as if that would do anything. Hence why Nigeria would continue to remain in its state.

We sure do!

So i guess we will soon another episode of jezebel in Nigeria . . . . .
Re: Yar'adua Returns To Nigeria: Condition Unknown by gidson12(m): 8:57pm On Feb 24, 2010
Oh load deliver us from Turai. History has long list of great men who lost their glory cos of their wife or concubine who got exposed 2 power
Re: Yar'adua Returns To Nigeria: Condition Unknown by Nobody: 9:00pm On Feb 24, 2010
^^ dont forget all the unfortunate naija men who kicked the bucket during a heavy round of intimacy.

women are the woes of this world shocked
Re: Yar'adua Returns To Nigeria: Condition Unknown by Fhemmmy: 9:03pm On Feb 24, 2010
gidson12:

Oh load deliver us from Turai. History has long list of great men who lost their glory cos of their wife or concubine who got exposed 2 power
In this case, i am just surprised that no one is saying anything among the powerful.
No comment from IBB and OBJ
Re: Yar'adua Returns To Nigeria: Condition Unknown by MsTom(f): 9:12pm On Feb 24, 2010
Fhemmmy:

In this case, i am just surprised that no one is saying anything among the powerful.
No comment from IBB and OBJ

Why would they? when the election is around the corner. Do you want them to lose the backing of the Northern powers that be? Have you forgotten that the presidency Nigeria is being recycled?
Re: Yar'adua Returns To Nigeria: Condition Unknown by Fhemmmy: 9:13pm On Feb 24, 2010
MsTom:

Why would they? when the election is around the corner. Do you want them to lose the backing of the Northern powers that be? Have you forgotten that the presidency Nigeria is being recycled?

Silly me, how cld i have forgotten all that?
We shall make it.
Re: Yar'adua Returns To Nigeria: Condition Unknown by Omolulu(m): 9:17pm On Feb 24, 2010
nex:

"I dan show, I dan show!"

"bad belle feofle, I wan make una know".

"All the way from Arabia, I sneak into their Aso Rock Billa"

"I say na who bi di mugu? Na who vi di maga?"

"make you ask Goodlack Jonathan, Aondoakkaa, na me vi di master"

"I come fut vad velle por shame aye"

"I get one tory por you yea, I go dey rule and everybady dey look aye"

"wheza you like am, wheza you no like am, 'Adua zan show ooOO! I zan show! Show! Show!"
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! grin grin grin
Re: Yar'adua Returns To Nigeria: Condition Unknown by Fhemmmy: 9:19pm On Feb 24, 2010
^^^ That is a good one
Re: Yar'adua Returns To Nigeria: Condition Unknown by magragold(m): 9:37pm On Feb 24, 2010
No cause for alarm!

When you package a man with Chung Strauss Syndrome with advanced complications back to Nigeria simply because you want to protect selfish interests at all cost, then prepare for the worst outcome. Prognosis is already bad for him, so as for me I see the hands of God in all these!
Re: Yar'adua Returns To Nigeria: Condition Unknown by Marcelinoebuka: 9:40pm On Feb 24, 2010
It is quite unfortunate dat dis is happening. Why can't d legislators just impeach him n end all dis rubbish.
Re: Yar'adua Returns To Nigeria: Condition Unknown by Fhemmmy: 9:40pm On Feb 24, 2010
magragold:

No cause for alarm!

When you package a man with Chung Strauss Syndrome with advanced complications back to Nigeria simply because you want to protect selfish interests at all cost, then prepare for the worst outcome. Prognosis is already bad for him, so as for me I see the hands of God in all these!

We are all watching to see the end of it all
Re: Yar'adua Returns To Nigeria: Condition Unknown by Fhemmmy: 9:41pm On Feb 24, 2010
Marcelinoebuka:

It is quite unfortunate dat dis is happening. Why can't d legislators just impeach him n end all dis rubbish.

I am sure we all wish it was that simple.
Cos this are all house of Assembly that has sold their soul to the devil and dine with the enemy
Re: Yar'adua Returns To Nigeria: Condition Unknown by tlops(m): 9:52pm On Feb 24, 2010
well, Yar adua is alive and healthy, while in |Suadi he got a new heart and a new liver (or whatever), but it will take a abt a week for the new heart to acclamatize (since na saudi origin) to the new state, shocked shocked. abi wetin dey happen
Re: Yar'adua Returns To Nigeria: Condition Unknown by Fhemmmy: 9:53pm On Feb 24, 2010
tlops:

well, Yar adua is alive and healthy, while in |Suadi he got a new heart and a new liver (or whatever), but it will take a abt a week for the new heart to acclamatize (since na saudi origin) to the new state, shocked shocked. abi wetin dey happen

Lol . . .The new heart no care oh, and no send person at all, ready to roll
Re: Yar'adua Returns To Nigeria: Condition Unknown by MsTom(f): 9:55pm On Feb 24, 2010
tlops:

Na de thing wey dey happen be dat o
Re: Yar'adua Returns To Nigeria: Condition Unknown by Fhemmmy: 9:56pm On Feb 24, 2010
^^Lol
Re: Yar'adua Returns To Nigeria: Condition Unknown by MsTom(f): 9:57pm On Feb 24, 2010
Is it true that Jonathan is planning to resign?
Re: Yar'adua Returns To Nigeria: Condition Unknown by Nobody: 10:06pm On Feb 24, 2010
nigerians are so funny people
Re: Yar'adua Returns To Nigeria: Condition Unknown by tlops(m): 10:07pm On Feb 24, 2010
MsTom:

Is it true that Jonathan is planning to resign?

he craze? varfor?
Re: Yar'adua Returns To Nigeria: Condition Unknown by MsTom(f): 10:10pm On Feb 24, 2010
tlops:

he craze? varfor?

I hope its just a rumor, cos that would be bad
Re: Yar'adua Returns To Nigeria: Condition Unknown by hackney(m): 10:13pm On Feb 24, 2010
^^^^ He might ooo!!!!
make them no go kill am for nothing inside that aso rock.
Re: Yar'adua Returns To Nigeria: Condition Unknown by reindeer: 10:18pm On Feb 24, 2010
that guy too dey fear sef
make he call all the niger delta people to cripple nigeria if tthey force him to resign angry
what kinda crazy country is nija sef?
Re: Yar'adua Returns To Nigeria: Condition Unknown by Feraz(m): 10:30pm On Feb 24, 2010
D way at which things r concealed in dis country is appalling. A whole minister of info heard d news on CNN. What does this tell us? How sure are we that d man still remembers that he is a president?
This is d best if not d bestest (lmao) comedy movie i've seen. . . . . .
Re: Yar'adua Returns To Nigeria: Condition Unknown by Fergy: 10:34pm On Feb 24, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin she na like dis ego de bi ooooooooo! shame ! ! O shame my beloved country! a president who steal into the country with heavy army, same way they looted the country. a dead body has arrive, even a terrorist in Libya enter his country triumphantly, even see how Fidel Castro hand over smoothly. O my country Nigeria!  
Re: Yar'adua Returns To Nigeria: Condition Unknown by realkola: 10:48pm On Feb 24, 2010
grin smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smileyYaradua is welcome back thou im not a prophet but i know that Jonathan will continue indefintely.Im not a prohet but i know God intentionallly choose Choose Jonathan for Nigeria.The only permananet thing in life is change and i think thagt is what we are having this time around with Jonathan ebele Jonathan whose Grandmother usually call The Great Zik Of Africa. ;Dwhy he was in primary school he was made the head boy from assistant head boy because the former was expelled. ;DIn his secondary school days he was made the Head Prefect because the school lost the former head to the cold hand of death. grin Similarly In time as Deputy to Alamayesigba the former governor of Cross River State we all know that she eventually took over the sit.Now its the presidency, he is ACTING PRSIDENT, dont be suprise to see emerge the PRESIDENT in no time from now.ANOTHER NAME FOR DESTINY IS CHANGE. smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Saraki Remembers His Father, Four Years After His Death / DSS Releases Babatunde Gbadamosi, Buhari’s Critic / Ikechi Emenike Emerges Abia APC Governorship Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.