Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,553 members, 7,944,660 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 09:03 PM

Yar'adua Returns To Nigeria: Condition Unknown - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yar'adua Returns To Nigeria: Condition Unknown (22120 Views)

Tribunal Judgement: Wike Returns To A Rousing Reception In Port Harcourt / Captain Who Exposed Ekiti Electoral Fraud Returns To Nigeria / Shehu Musa Yar'adua Entered Army 1959, How Did He Write Exam 1961 Na???? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yar'adua Returns To Nigeria: Condition Unknown by otokx(m): 10:57am On Feb 25, 2010
what business do i have with Yar'aduas condition?
Re: Yar'adua Returns To Nigeria: Condition Unknown by mylove4him(f): 11:11am On Feb 25, 2010
If he is truly back and he is health and hearty let him address us this country is bigger than one man and his wife to play coupon with us.
Re: Yar'adua Returns To Nigeria: Condition Unknown by phantom(m): 11:16am On Feb 25, 2010
Satellite pictures would have shown us exactly what went down that night.Becomerich should tell us. grin, But seriously the US knows this man is a goner and has brought him home to help us make a decision but these idiots have made up their minds to rip us apart like tissue.The blood spilt 40yrs ago has kept us where we are.We should all go back to where it started.
Re: Yar'adua Returns To Nigeria: Condition Unknown by hatbreaker: 11:20am On Feb 25, 2010
This colonial nigeria is not good enough for our lands and for our peoples.

Colonial Nigeria government, erected by idiot colonials in the fifthees and which still persists and run by colonial minds like Obasanjo, Ogbulafor, Yaradua the hausa or even yoruba power elite Oligarchy, these must go now.

The peoples of our lands are missing the good life. We are are being left behind by civilization, acquisition of economic power and technology. Remnants of colonialism, personafied by the PDP are slowly turning our lands and peoples into endangered species.

Our peoples, all of us must rise against colonial nigeria and its pdp and all remnants of colonialism and foriegner's exploitative greed in our lands and seas.

To keep Nigeria ONE?, wrong, that cliche is now old, out-dated and stupid to conceive. IT IS NOW TO BUILD A GREAT NATION OF FREE PEOPLE, A NATION OF OUR OWN.

The peoples of our country now realize that people like Yaradua, Obasanjo, PDP operators, these who perpetuate greed, waste, oppression, mis-management and complete display of incompetence in the management of the affairs of a peoples nation are not good enough to be in charge of our government because they lack the courage to lead or the brains to follow.

Our Nation must MOVE FORWARD NOW.
Re: Yar'adua Returns To Nigeria: Condition Unknown by Nobody: 12:47pm On Feb 25, 2010
UNLEASHED:

From a reliable source, Yara dua is been cloned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
timpaker:

embarassed  embarassed embarassed does Yar'adua know that he is in Nigeria?
can somebody wake him up from his sleep or pull off his oxygen nose mask cry cry cry
lwkmd!!!
bodsibobo:

If the Nigerian Army are not up to the task, can we beg The Armed Forces of Republic of Benin to please save us from these BASTARDS that are making fools out of 150 million Nigerians??

This madness is just too much and it's begining to irritate me!!!

this madness is more tolearable than military rule.the last thing a reasonable nigerian wanted is a coup and stop being childish by canvassing for it.
Re: Yar'adua Returns To Nigeria: Condition Unknown by kobikwelu(m): 1:09pm On Feb 25, 2010
If the Nigerian Army are not up to the task, can we beg The Armed Forces of Republic of Benin to please save us from these BASTARDS that are making fools out of 150 million Nigerians??

This madness is just too much and it's begining to irritate me!!!

dont mind the EWU ~bluetooth~ angry

HE IS JUST A SHORTSIGHTED GOAT WITH A FEEDING BOTTLE BEING CONSTANTLY FED AKAMU angry
Re: Yar'adua Returns To Nigeria: Condition Unknown by Solozzo(m): 1:35pm On Feb 25, 2010
Solomon Agbahowe
Solomon Agbahowe
Latest reports indicate that yar'adua is very ill and cannot even talk, eat cannot live without life support gadgets and constant medical attention. The issue of him being capable of ruling the country is ruled out completely. But his return may pose a problem with the terms of Jonathan 's presidency. However this can easily be dealt with by , See Moreallowing Jonathan to remain in power until there is an official statement about his health from his Representatives. If any group of persons challenge Jonathan's stay as acting president, they would need to show that Yar'Adua is fit and capable person to rule the country. Yar'Adua has returned to spend his last days in his fatherland.
Re: Yar'adua Returns To Nigeria: Condition Unknown by kaybently: 2:11pm On Feb 25, 2010
una just dey wate time on this thread all na scam yaradua don die since december 10,
Re: Yar'adua Returns To Nigeria: Condition Unknown by Kx: 2:23pm On Feb 25, 2010
kay bently:

una just dey wate time on this thread all na scam yaradua don die since december 10,

I was just thinking aloud b4 i saw your post.
Why do i have the strong feeling perhaps dis yara man is already gone?
or if he is still alive,he is still in the saudi hospital.
The sneaking in exercise was really not yaradua.

Dont we have  a national assembly no more?
cant labour ang civil society down tools and strike to demand who is in charge of nigeria,turai or whoever?

why is everybody helpless and doing nothing?
wole soyinka and the save nigeria where una dey?

i hope it is now clear to dem pastors that the man they
asked everybody to pray for does not merit the support and prayers.
Re: Yar'adua Returns To Nigeria: Condition Unknown by Nayah(f): 2:29pm On Feb 25, 2010
Hope this come bak won't disturb the national stability in Nigeria,
Re: Yar'adua Returns To Nigeria: Condition Unknown by alldone(m): 2:52pm On Feb 25, 2010
it is easy, he is back let him show now, if not we now have evidence to prove that he is incapacitated.

dont forget that he made another statement that acting president will continue to hold the state affairs.

i know something will happen soon.
Re: Yar'adua Returns To Nigeria: Condition Unknown by gmcln(m): 2:59pm On Feb 25, 2010
GOD MUST BE A NIGERIAN: That is only thing keeping it from blowing up. Nigeria is full of drama
Re: Yar'adua Returns To Nigeria: Condition Unknown by Fhemmmy: 3:06pm On Feb 25, 2010
gmcln:

GOD MUST BE A NIGERIAN: That is only thing keeping it from blowing up. Nigeria is full of drama

Hahahahah . . . .If God was a Nigerian, i am sure we wont be in all these mess, cos God hates mess
Re: Yar'adua Returns To Nigeria: Condition Unknown by SuRiUno: 3:21pm On Feb 25, 2010
From a medical perspective, I think Yar'adua may be in a PVS ("persistent vegetative state"), doctors can't really do much to improve his condition, he's therefore been brought back to nigeria to die with some dignity,

Watch as the drama unfolds, somehow, they will soon announce that he has passed away in Nigeria, this is to save themselves the huge embarrassment that he passed away in a foriegn land.

Anything is possible in Nigeria,
Re: Yar'adua Returns To Nigeria: Condition Unknown by safeact(m): 3:25pm On Feb 25, 2010
Na waoh, lets split now! But wait oh, why would Naija Delta Militants stil dumb in all these drama going on around their own man? It goes a long way to show how lax and scalar they are! I think it is either that they dont know what they want or that they have lost focus and direction. Excuse me pass jare.
Re: Yar'adua Returns To Nigeria: Condition Unknown by Fhemmmy: 3:38pm On Feb 25, 2010
SuRiUno:

From a medical perspective, I think Yar'adua may be in a PVS ("persistent vegetative state"wink, doctors can't really do much to improve his condition, he's therefore been brought back to nigeria to die with some dignity,

Watch as the drama unfolds, somehow, they will soon announce that he has passed away in Nigeria, this is to save themselves the huge embarrassment that he passed away in a foriegn land.

Anything is possible in Nigeria,

I dont think that was all why they brought him back.
I think they did to scare Jonathan for him to back off some moves that he wanna make, cos when he fired Anaconda, that already send some fear into their midst, and they ave to move fast to stop his further moves, and for him to have cancelled the FEC meeting on Tuesday, it means, they have got him where they wanted him.
Re: Yar'adua Returns To Nigeria: Condition Unknown by alanbolo(m): 3:46pm On Feb 25, 2010
Sir femmmy,

Jonathan did not cancel the FEC meeting, he was not even aware till 10 minutes b4 d schedule time.
Re: Yar'adua Returns To Nigeria: Condition Unknown by Fhemmmy: 3:48pm On Feb 25, 2010
alanbolo:

Sir femmmy,

Jonathan did not cancel the FEC meeting, he was not even aware till 10 minutes b4 d schedule time.

How is that possible, was he not at the meeting the day before or the week before as the FEC head, being the Acting President?
When the meeting was being adjourned, was he not aware of it?
Re: Yar'adua Returns To Nigeria: Condition Unknown by jesuseun1(m): 3:52pm On Feb 25, 2010
what happens if yar adua transmit his voice thru bbc or frcn.without seeing him physically,Can we or the senate take that he is fit to run the presidency?
Re: Yar'adua Returns To Nigeria: Condition Unknown by Fhemmmy: 3:54pm On Feb 25, 2010
jesu seun:

what happens if yar adua transmit his voice thru bbc or frcn.without seeing him physically,Can we or the senate  take that he is fit to run the presidency?

A fit president will do a live broadcast and not a radio broadcast, even a radio broadcast, they see the person talking and not just record in his bedroom and give to news men to run.
Re: Yar'adua Returns To Nigeria: Condition Unknown by kulumbu: 5:08pm On Feb 25, 2010
Before they use their foolishness to polute my mind i have persuaded myself that none of their plan will function.
Nigeria is supposed to be called big and great nation but these set of people called northerners see our country as a local Govt.
Our good journalist will not rest and God will expose the truth about live and death soonest
Re: Yar'adua Returns To Nigeria: Condition Unknown by Fhemmmy: 5:44pm On Feb 25, 2010
kulumbu:

Before they use their foolishness to polute my mind i have persuaded myself that none of their plan will function.
Nigeria is supposed to be called big and great nation but these set of people called northerners see our country as a local Govt.
Our good journalist will not rest and God will expose the truth about live and death soonest

It is a national issue and not a tribal one
Re: Yar'adua Returns To Nigeria: Condition Unknown by pcicero(m): 7:29pm On Feb 25, 2010
Those canvassing for military putsch did not really witness the hardship they wrought on Nigerians. Some of us who were old enough to experience the misrule have vowed that NEVER AGAIN would there be any recourse to that harrowing experience.
Re: Yar'adua Returns To Nigeria: Condition Unknown by Fhemmmy: 7:32pm On Feb 25, 2010
pcicero:

Those canvassing for military putsch did not really witness the hardship they wrought on Nigerians. Some of us who were old enough to experience the misrule have vowed that NEVER AGAIN would there be any recourse to that harrowing experience.

You mean anything could be worse that what Nigeria is currently going thru? . . . i doubt it
Re: Yar'adua Returns To Nigeria: Condition Unknown by alanbolo(m): 8:03pm On Feb 25, 2010
Fhemmmy:

You mean anything could be worse that what Nigeria is currently going thru? . . . i doubt it
It might, just as in Iran,   complete censorship.
Re: Yar'adua Returns To Nigeria: Condition Unknown by Nobody: 8:04pm On Feb 25, 2010
Fhemmmy:

dont tell me you dont know what it's like to be under military.if you are too young to remember the days of abacha,ask niger residents what they are experiencing in just two weeks of the coup over there.abeg make we still dey tnk God!!!
Re: Yar'adua Returns To Nigeria: Condition Unknown by Fhemmmy: 8:10pm On Feb 25, 2010
~Bluetooth:

dont tell me you dont know what it's like to be under military.if you are too young to remember the days of abacha,ask niger residents what they are experiencing in just two weeks of the coup over there.abeg make we still dey tnk God!!!

In every situation, i will be thankful to God, however, in most of the coup that has happened in Nigeria, bloody or not, it has affected most in power and sometimes few.
tell me one or 2 things we could not do under the regime of Abacha that we can do now.
Re: Yar'adua Returns To Nigeria: Condition Unknown by Alxmyr(m): 8:31pm On Feb 25, 2010
I found the argument in support of Jonathan laughable. Many agreed he could not do anything, while no one seems to see that Jonathan lack wit, dexterity and wisdom required to hold the office he occpied. He is absolute example of a mumu in Nigeria vocabulary.
Ask yourself, was Atiku not a vice-president? If the personality and time is interchange, do anyone in their widest imagination think that Atiku Abubakar would fold his hands and act as a weakling?

This is exactly why these guys from Niger Delta who come to Nairaland to make baseless case should know that as long as Nigeria remains, they will continue to be on the backseat. They lack both in wisdom and wit to wield power constructively. They are lacking in intellectual challenge and need to start a process of re-educating their people and their leaders.
Simply put, Jonathan is a weakling. And no weakling can rule Nigeria. Gbam
Re: Yar'adua Returns To Nigeria: Condition Unknown by Fhemmmy: 8:40pm On Feb 25, 2010
Take am easy oh
Re: Yar'adua Returns To Nigeria: Condition Unknown by woye77: 8:48pm On Feb 25, 2010
;d ;d

Re: Yar'adua Returns To Nigeria: Condition Unknown by Nobody: 8:50pm On Feb 25, 2010
Fhemmmy:

In every situation, i will be thankful to God, however, in most of the coup that has happened in Nigeria, bloody or not, it has affected most in power and sometimes few.
tell me one or 2 things we could not do under the regime of Abacha that we can do now.
in a military regime,the political,economic,legall and social structures of a nation are not functional.freedom is restricted,huamn rights violated,no more protests,rallies.the constitution is suspended,political activies banned,political assasination of perceieved opposition.i bet you wont be here arguing with me cuz NAIRALAND will definitely be shut down.digit?
Re: Yar'adua Returns To Nigeria: Condition Unknown by Fhemmmy: 8:51pm On Feb 25, 2010
Lol @ the hand

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Adamu Seeks Waiver For Islamic Board: CAN, Labour, Rights Activist Kick / 9 Things Nigerians Expect From President Buhari In 2016 / Ikpeazu’s Men Fight Dirty Over Demoted Headmistress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.