Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,972 members, 7,873,124 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:25 AM

Washington Times Confirms 9/11 Inside Job - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Washington Times Confirms 9/11 Inside Job (777 Views)

Paris Terror Strike Were "Inside Job" Ex Mi5 Agent(video) / 9/11 An Inside Job? / Vote for Ron Paul in Washington Times poll! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Washington Times Confirms 9/11 Inside Job by johnblaze1: 1:04am On Feb 24, 2010
EXPLOSIVE NEWS

A lingering technical question about the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks still haunts some, and it has political implications: How did 200,000 tons of steel disintegrate and drop in 11 seconds? A thousand architects and engineers want to know, and are calling on Congress to order a new investigation into the destruction of the Twin Towers and Building 7 at the World Trade Center.

"In order to bring down this kind of mass in such a short period of time, the material must have been artificially, exploded outwards," says Richard Gage, a San Francisco architect and founder of the nonprofit Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth.

Mr. Gage, who is a member of the American Institute of Architects, managed to persuade more than 1,000 of his peers to sign a new petition requesting a formal inquiry.

"The official Federal Emergency Management [Agency] and National Institute of Standards and Technology reports provide insufficient, contradictory and fraudulent accounts of the circumstances of the towers' destruction. We are therefore calling for a grand jury investigation of NIST officials," Mr. Gage adds.

The technical issues surrounding the collapse of the towers has prompted years of debate, rebuttal and ridicule.

He is particularly disturbed by Building 7, a 47-story skyscraper, which was not hit by an aircraft, yet came down in "pure free-fall acceleration." He also says that more than 100 first-responders reported explosions and flashes as the towers were falling and cited evidence of "multi-ton steel sections ejected laterally 600 ft. at 60 mph" and the "mid-air pulverization of 90,000 tons of concrete & metal decking."

There is also evidence of "advanced explosive nano-thermitic composite material found in the World Trade Center dust," Mr. Gage says. The group's petition at www. ae911truth.org is already on its way to members of Congress.

"Government officials will be notified that 'Misprision of Treason,' U.S. Code 18 (Sec. 2382), is a serious federal offense, which requires those with evidence of treason to act," Mr. Gage says. "The implications are enormous and may have profound impact on the forthcoming Khalid Shaikh Mohammed trial."

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2010/feb/22/inside-the-beltway-70128635/?feat=home_columns
Re: Washington Times Confirms 9/11 Inside Job by ElRazur: 8:29am On Feb 24, 2010
The thread title is inaccurate in my opinion, Washington times is not confirming anything but merely making an "alleged report" from someone who clearly is not the non-biased, after all he is the founder of a group that believed it was an inside job. So how that can be taken as the ultimate truth is questionable.

Also, reports and known evidence concluded it was terror related, but I guess that is another "government cover up".

By the way, did you not post a thread on this already? You know the same group that petitioned the US government over this etc?
Re: Washington Times Confirms 9/11 Inside Job by Nobody: 3:55am On Feb 25, 2010
Elrazur, the odds keep being stacked against you, I'm afraid.

the more you try to explain away these things, the more stubborn they become.
Re: Washington Times Confirms 9/11 Inside Job by muhsin(m): 1:48pm On Feb 25, 2010
Really explosive news. . .

The truth is one; and there is nothing like it.
Re: Washington Times Confirms 9/11 Inside Job by johnblaze1: 6:42pm On Feb 25, 2010
Re: Washington Times Confirms 9/11 Inside Job by Billygoat(m): 2:57am On Feb 27, 2010
My O My. George Bush must have been a lot smarter than we all thought to get away with this for so long. Would have been a lot more simple if he had just had his boys set off a little Nuke in down town NY. Could have blamed anyone and there wouldn't be all those loose ends.
Re: Washington Times Confirms 9/11 Inside Job by dmxqo(m): 3:20am On Feb 27, 2010
In my opinion, that does nt give up to 40% claim for a govt cover up! Rather it makes d terrorists claim stronger. At least it erases evry glimpse of truth in d claim that d 9/11 event was an accident.
Re: Washington Times Confirms 9/11 Inside Job by johnblaze1: 9:27am On Feb 27, 2010
I used to believe the official story which was bin laden agents hijacked planes and crashed them into the world trade center. I thought of it being an inside job was just unimaginable, because I couldnt come to terms that agents in the US government planned the attack.

However a few years ago. I did a bit of research on "WTC 7"(building 7). WTC 7 is the annex building of the world trade center,inorder words the world trade center comprised of the twin towers which everybody knows and WTC 7 which is the annex building. According to the official story the planes hit the twin towers and it came down at "free fall" speed. However the authorities failed to explain what happened to WTC 7. WTC 7 also came down at "free fall" speed despite the fact it wasnt hit by a plane. To make matters worse the 9/11 commission didnt even talk about the collapse of building 7,it was totally avoided.

For those of you still struggling with the fact just like I was, please do a bit of research on WTC 7(building 7).

Re: Washington Times Confirms 9/11 Inside Job by ElRazur: 9:58am On Feb 27, 2010
You keep posting silly threads, yet when these things are challenged you never deal with them, so what is the point? Why don't you just have a monologue instead? It is more fun that way.

You made a stupid claim in your opening statements and when your flaws was pointed out, you can't even admit you are wrong, but proceed to post further garbage. Seriously, aint you the guys asking about Aptitude and all that? Perhaps you should show yours? Just a thought.
Re: Washington Times Confirms 9/11 Inside Job by Barnsbas: 10:51am On Feb 27, 2010
ElRazur:

You keep posting silly threads, yet when these things are challenged you never deal with them, so what is the point? Why don't you just have a monologue instead? It is more fun that way.

You made a silly claim in your opening statements and when your flaws was pointed out, you can't even admit you are wrong, but proceed to post further garbage. Seriously, aint you the guys asking about Aptitude and all that? Perhaps you should show yours? Just a thought.
Re: Washington Times Confirms 9/11 Inside Job by johnblaze1: 10:58am On Feb 27, 2010

You made a silly claim in your opening statements and when your flaws was pointed out, you can't even admit you are wrong, but proceed to post further garbage. Seriously, aint you the guys asking about Aptitude and all that? Perhaps you should show yours? Just a thought.

@elrazur
            and how has my posting got to do with you? I wonder why you cant stick to this issue, or do you lack "aptitude" to do so? You are fond of attacking people on this forum instead of sticking to the issue. Its a free world, if you dont agree with my views, you can challenge it by focusing on the issues not the person afterall its the issues that are being debated. I have never attacked your personality, and I dont intend to do so, I will rather stick to the issues. So my friend stick to the issues it will do you a great good.
Re: Washington Times Confirms 9/11 Inside Job by ElRazur: 11:08am On Feb 27, 2010
Oh dear. I rest my case. lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Britons Are At It Again,major Natural Disaster,fifa 2010 / Attack On French Embassy In Libya / MOHAMED Morsi And The Egyptians...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.