Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,542 members, 7,944,620 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 08:12 PM

Valentine Expectations. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Valentine Expectations. (1276 Views)

How Ladies Loose Great Guys To Their Unrealistic Expectations And Standards / Expectations When Visiting A Guy!! / Your Expectations For Valentine's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Valentine Expectations. by McDoe(m): 8:10am On Feb 14, 2007
Happy Val to all Nairalanders. Let us share our expectations for today being valentine.
Re: Valentine Expectations. by McDoe(m): 8:16am On Feb 14, 2007
To me, I have scheduled my activities already. Visit some friends, pray for love for the country and take one blonde out. But no sex for today.
Re: Valentine Expectations. by jgirl3: 8:29am On Feb 14, 2007
I expect to get out of class, finish my homework and then go out with friends that's after giving everyone their vals gift
Re: Valentine Expectations. by iice(f): 8:44am On Feb 14, 2007
Go home and eat my chocolates, then Sleep
Re: Valentine Expectations. by McDoe(m): 8:55am On Feb 14, 2007
j-girl, don't u think giving is better than receiving?
Re: Valentine Expectations. by jgirl3: 9:00am On Feb 14, 2007
Yeah giving is better in a lot of cases but when it comes to chocolate, receiving is better than giving. Besides, I'm giving them chocolate-covered strawberries, they better appreciate
Re: Valentine Expectations. by McDoe(m): 9:18am On Feb 14, 2007
Pls reserve mine. I 'll pick it up via seun's office. Enjoy ur valday
Re: Valentine Expectations. by iice(f): 3:44pm On Feb 14, 2007
j-girl abeg u fit dcc some of those chocolate covered strawberries? Yummy grin
Re: Valentine Expectations. by jgirl3: 9:17pm On Feb 14, 2007
iice, i will send yours and i will reserve McDoe
Re: Valentine Expectations. by Everbright(f): 2:24pm On Feb 16, 2007
Talking about Val's day,what are its significances?
Re: Valentine Expectations. by okdaniel(m): 4:42pm On Feb 16, 2007
HI FRIENDS,

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO U ALL WISH YOU A YEAR FULL OF DIVINE AMAZMENT.

I WANT U TO BE PART OF A VISION THAT STARTED 1999.
IN WHICH A MESSAGE TITLED THE LOVE LETTER OF JESUS TO U. IS SPREAD EVERY FEBURARY 14. HAS A WAY OF CELEBRATING CHRIST IN THAT SEASON.

THE MESSAGE IS SIMPLE AND CLEAR, U A EXPECTED TO MAIL IT ON OR BEFORE FEBURARY 14, TO HAS MANY PEOPLE AS U WISH, SPREAD IT IN UR CHURCHES ADD IT TO UR BULTIN AND OTHER MAGAZINE ,SPREAD IT HAS U LIKE IN OTHER TO GET THE ENTIRE WORLD AWARE OF CHRIST LOVE.U CAN AS WELL PRINT OUT THE MESSAGE FOR DISTRIBUTION.
LAST YEAR WE PRINTED 5,000 COPIES AND SPREAD SO MANY ONLINE.
THIS YEAR WE SEE BEYOND OUR IMAGINATION IF ONLY WE DO IT TOGETHER.
GO GO GO AHEAD TO BBE BE BI A PART OF THIS .
HERE IS THE MESSAGE,

THE LOVE LETTER OF JESUS TO YOU

Dear Reader,
How often have you been disappointed by one who seems to love you and suddenly fail you?
Do you realy know anyone who love you? Is it your mother, brother, relatives or even your friends? Do any of these love you to the point of loosing their lives for your life to preserved? Do you know, greater love has no man than this that a man lay down his life for his friends. ( John 15:13)

This is message of He who laid down his life for yours to be preserved.
Dearly beloved, I have sought carefully for a time like this to share with you the massage of my heart, this is the message of my love for you.

Many waters cannot quench your love in my heart, neither can the floods drown it.Though I give my whole life for your love, I am contented with it. I sought delightfully to deliver you from the death ahead of you, for the wages ( reward ) of sin is death and I choose to die, that you may have the privilege of life eternal. I was wounded, bruised for your sins and beaten that you might be healed. I choose to be poor for you to be rich.

I sought diligently for your love and saw another love within you: love for the things of death and evil. You said that you wanted a guy that is famous: I said I am the most famous since 2000 years ago, I have left the earth ,yet my fame still spreads round the world. You said that you wanted a rich guy,don’t you know heaven and earth, silver and gold, all belongs to my father and they are mine?

I sought to be much closer to you but your iniquities have separated you from me (Isaiah 59:2)
Behold, I stand at the door of your heart knocking, saying " open to me, my love, my head is filled with dew and locks with the drops of the night".`

Daily, would I knock, I hope to see you open one day. Oh No, I can’t just see my love taken permanently from me. No not death, not eternal destruction in hell will take my love away. The love of the things of death offered you death but I offer you life eternal . It has offered you riches with sorrow, but I offer you riches with peace and joy. It offers you temporary love, temporary riches, but I offer you joy, love, peace and riches permanently.

Kindly behold my love and desire me, for I have all you need for a peaceable life. Come drink of me and thirst no more, take of me and want no more, receive me and lack no more. My words are truth and are life.
If you will be willing to have me, say this short prayer:

" Lord` Jesus, I accept your love for me, I acknowledge my sins, forgive me
O Lord in Jesus name. Give me grace to live as your child, and deliver me from sin that I may not miss your kingdom in Jesus name".( Amen)

What’s next after this prayer of repentance? Actually, what is next is more than this prayer you have prayed. For it is much easier to attain to victory than to maintain victory. What is next is to maintain, retain and to attain to greater heights of victory.
Do the following
Make the bible you r best companion, study it daily and find answers to some of the questions you may have along the line
( Joshua1: 8 , 1 timothy 3: 16)
Pray at all time; for in constant communication your love is shown ( 1 Thessalonians 5:17)
Attend a Bible Believing Church regularly to strengthen your faith in Christ Jesus ( Hebrews10:25)
Read these scriptures today: (John 3:1- 20, Romans 3: 20-23, 6: 1-12, 1 John3: 1-3)

NOTE: ( Kindly send copies of this to those you love)

WISDOM SERIES NETWORK
E - MAIL: mailto:olakunle@wisdomseries.com, wisdomseries2000@yahoo.com
Web-site: www.wisdomseries.com
Note: kindly send a copy of this to others.

(1) (Reply)

Ready For Love Again, Where Do I Go From Here (broken Heated II) / Male Instict: Or / How Do I Win A Moroccan Muslim's Heart?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.