Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,248 members, 7,880,924 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:21 AM

Breaking New! Yar'adua Is Back In Nigeria. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking New! Yar'adua Is Back In Nigeria. (784 Views)

REPORT: Yar'adua Is Brain-Damaged / Musa Yar'adua Is The New President Of Nigeria! / Yar'Adua Is Die (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking New! Yar'adua Is Back In Nigeria. by Profsammie(m): 6:40am On Feb 24, 2010
At last! YAR'ADUA is now in Nigeria, we all thank God that he is still alive. My prayer is that his arrival will not be the beginning of political crisis. Stay well Mr. PRESIDENT
Re: Breaking New! Yar'adua Is Back In Nigeria. by Teaser4(m): 6:28pm On Feb 24, 2010
He was wlcd with ambulance
Re: Breaking New! Yar'adua Is Back In Nigeria. by Fest7: 10:11am On Mar 02, 2010
I tank GOD 4 his return.
Re: Breaking New! Yar'adua Is Back In Nigeria. by Fred87(m): 8:09pm On Mar 02, 2010
When he takes over he should fortify d health sector since he's highly/greatly prone to their services or let him goto cambodia 4all i care.eez
Re: Breaking New! Yar'adua Is Back In Nigeria. by Fred87(m): 8:12pm On Mar 02, 2010
When he resumes office he should fortify d health sector since he's highly/greatly indebted and prone to their services or let him goto GAZA 4all i care.eez
Re: Breaking New! Yar'adua Is Back In Nigeria. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:32pm On Mar 08, 2010
[size=13pt]The first thing that came into my mind viewing this thread is too funny to mention and i think most readers wont stop laughing --- grin grin . couple of days ego i was watching CHANNELS television and didn't even know how my TV SET sitch off during the process the news caster or publisher was passing the sudden return of Mr. President shocked . all i heard is he's back and not been able to recover fully , according to the stories i have listened from neighbours the president is death but they have been hiding it as secret, others said he's not death and during this time so many questions have been ask: Mr. president is back but why is he invisible or is he detained president and so on. i remember the last picture i could capture from the news is the tail of a certain plane in a dark place and an ambulance nearby. but i didn't even see the president to really confirm is return from Saudi Aruba!. as the story continues , lets see what comes next. wink[/size]

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria: Is There Any Reason For Hope? / Breaking News: Maurice Iwu Fired / Nobody Can Conduct A Credible Election Not Even Jesus, Says Obj

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.