Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,825 members, 7,882,870 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 05:17 PM

Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? - Romance (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? (158195 Views)

How To Make A Women Begs U For Sex Using Spanish Fly / Why I Prefer White Girls Over Nigerian Girls / Why Do Non-nigerian Women Go Gaga Over Nigerian Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by 190: 8:04pm On Apr 23, 2011
Goldieluks:

Oh that scum-bag,
i hardly reads her racist comment.

I first noticed when she called me a racist some weeks back, i was like WTH!!
Then she followed up and dissed Nigerians
I mean we have our problems and we solve them alone, if we choose to fight amongst ourselves then lets fight amongst ourselves
we dont need no foreigners on this site to come in and dictacte for us, if a nigerian man picks intrest in one of them, that doesnt mean they should come in here and disrespect us, That German shephard has a Nigerian Boyfriend and at 24, she has never been to Nigeria and yet claim to know it all, from an online forum, our men make talk ills about the women,you dont Judge Nigeria just cos u visited lagos for just a week, Nigeria is more than Lagos and what u see on TV and read on nairaland, even Mobo444 gets attacked by most men too but at the end of the day, we are still gonna lie on the same bed together,
Truth to be told is apart from Nigerians, I really dont give a damn about no one else, even if you are from africa, never disrespect Nigeria cos we dont go on other forums and disrespect their people, they should leave us to our issues and simply pack their mats they used in coming in and flee to where-ever they came from

Our German shepherd amongst other known lesbians on this site this message is for you  angry angry
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by MrsChima(f): 8:58pm On Apr 23, 2011
Busy_body:

I hear you Sisthren, dunno if it is a curse though, as virtually all black men all over the World are kinda retrogressive and self centred in my own opinion. In Africa, you have the Western world donating millions and billions in aid to them for poverty alleviation, yet these men have not yet figured out that they need to strap up and stop dominating their wives and getting them pregnant every year and churning out babies like it is going outta fashion. In the States too, inspite of the affirmative action and whatnot, us blacks still have the highest population in prison, yes the system was set up worldwide to make sure us blacks don't get any headway, but ain't the Asians a part of the rat race too, yet you never see them put their own down.

I weep for the black race, they love tearing down more than they love building undecided

Sad huh? How can people who have Severe Inferiority Complexes build anything if they are defeated mentally? Every time I see one of them praise white people for giving them mush and corn I keep seeing the scene in Amistad where Djimon said in a very passionate tone, "Give us free". Too bad many of them aren't handsome and built like Djimon. lipsrsealed

In order for black people no matter where to build anything they have to loves themselves first.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by MrsChima(f): 9:01pm On Apr 23, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

Let them try it.

WOW Katy you are going hard!
Some ppl believe it is ok to bash their own
but others are not allowed to do it. SMH.

It's that 3 year old at the sandbox mentality,
they dont want their toys but other kids DARE NOT
touch them much less look at them (the toys).

I feel a storm brewing. . .*grabs umbrella*

Yes, Katy is going hard and whooping arses as she see fit. grin grin They are loving that German style abuse. wink
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Dsense(m): 9:36pm On Apr 23, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. . . . I feel like falling about some comments here. grin grin grin grin grin grin

The problem we have about some Nigerians here is what they claim they are . .We have seen so many comments from some reetards claiming to love the country and the women and which they don't . . and rather to keep the HOLE shut but they keep opening azzez all over the sections .2 years ago ,I was here and i can testify to the peaceful breeze we used to have here but,right these MOFOs claiming now to Love our Nigerian females and the country start to dominate this section with em ignorance then the section starts falling down.
I like/ love my country and the girls/women . . .It's right/true they possess some flaws but we still have to accpet them for whom they and the way they behave. . .apparently nobody is perfect . . .So should we be free to mess our girls/women up and think others ''foreigners ''are bound to do alike doesn't make sense!!!. . .If we are to keep our girl's flaws within us and don't want pple ''other nationalities'' pranttling on regardless over their issues then we should stop posting anything castigating our ladies here . . .
I suppose this is an international forum and only Idiot,illiterate will assume it's merely a Nigerian forum or only for Nigerians. . .Everybody is free to come on here and contribute to the dicussion/discourse ,Either it's about dissing Nigerian guys or ladies . .It doesn't matter. but they also have the right to contribute in a normal and respectful way. . .Like they do.
Then the so called Sudanese claming Nigerians should grow some balls and stop harassing these foreigners for taking on what you started. .If we feel they cuss our girls out alot then we Nigerian guys need to keep our secrets to ourselves and stop posting anything relevant to em flaws. . . .The mentality of This is a Nigerian Forum needs to leave this forum for Hell if we really mean to improve this site for good and NOT TO SEEK WOMEN ALL OVER JUST BECAUSE OF RICE AND CHIPS cheesy. . Like some1 mentioned earlier.
Thanks!!!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Busybody2(f): 9:43pm On Apr 23, 2011
190 don kolo, which one be german sherpard again grin grin grin grin grin grin

And please we don't want Jennykadry, she is just going to chase away the remaining few people we have here, please let her remain in solitary confinement in Yaba, thats the best place for her, biko let sleeping dogs lie tongue grin

190:

@Busy body

. . . This section has really gone to the Dogs, foreigners just roll in here with their low oozing mentality and think this is america, i mean what the bleep would they be doing on a nigerian forum and yet claim that they claim to know it all, Look at this german shephard making stoopid racial comments about Nigeria,
if i had the power to knock her brains out like i already told her, i would be on the front line to put her in place, aint there other forums like black american lesbians forums dot com or german shepards forums dot com, why do they choose to come here and want to claim a place where they are never welcome, . . .

i would personally invite Jennykadry to come and be the general overseer on this section, i trust what shes capable of doing and shes not human friendly especially to all these bastards who come in here and think they own Nigeria when they have probably sold their green cards to someone for less than $150, i have my eyes fixed on this german shepard and trust me i would put a muzzle on her in due course.

Please if you see Jenny tell her i really need to see her  grin  grin
Its long we had a fight and im looking forward to fighting her once again, i dont care if Mukina loose sleep over our fights or not  grin

and please Busy body watch who ever you talk to around here,

[size=18pt]NO EVERY FOREIGNER THAT SMILES AND AGREES WITH YOUR POST / NIGERIANS REALLY LIKES US[/size]

Thanks for the advice as per who I need to be talking to cheesy Apart from her wrong notion that she is the only one taking on this menboys in this section, unbeknown to her that everyone else just got fed up of doing the same as you'd get more luck squeezing stones from blood, rather than trying to get this men to see sense and start using their brain once in a while, I think MsChima is just misguided but you can tell she is one of the lucky ones who thankfully did not land a greencard chasing scumbag, and she still wants some answers about our way of life and whatnot, but it seems no one provides what she wants to know so you can't really blame her for always jumping headfirst into the wrong conclusion. Now go and give her a hug and a proper Nigerian welcome wink

Now to flip the script, you are the one who needs to watch the one you are with, as in keep watch over her, as its not as if she has not had enough to put up with, Nigerians are irritatingly overfriendly towards anything foreign or a different colour so dunno where she gets this idea that she is hated and now thinks the whole NL is against her so keeps getting her heckles raised and has gotten so jaded she keeps getting wound up over minor things. She is setting herself up for high blood pressure. I used to think Ragdollz was bullying her and wanted to step in, but realised that she was the one who kept bumping up posts long after they'd been forgotten, and would then start crying wolf. . . well maybe she loves the adrenaline rush, she has to, oh well.

And please who has upset Gabby again, she has joined the anti-Naija brigade and has started her rants again as usual. She knows she can't stomach the verbal onslaught that would follow yet will never pass an opportunity to put her neck on the line. Saw a thread where she was telling Tpia about her Boyfriend's family that they are so poor they drink cloudy dirty water with dead insects and cannot afford a $50 generator, yet she was the same person who opened a thread to say this same boyfriend bought her a $45,000 car and sees nothing wrong in buying her $50 fish and chips undecided If this is true, doesn't that make her a bad girlfriend and a bad person then. Or is it because she wants to jump on the bandwagon of those badmouthing Nigeria she is cooking up stories about dirty water. Yes this is the internet, but one can often know some people's psyche from their online persona, so why do people love subjecting themselves over this emotional rollercoaster and just can't be themselves, instead of pretending and building castles in the sky and pretending to be what they are not, which only boosts their ego for a short while, but leaves them deflated worse than ever once the initial rush from the adulation wears off undecided
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Busybody2(f): 9:51pm On Apr 23, 2011
Idowuogbo:

mi i have ja wo in ijogbon o , am a very very gud gal o , i don use ogun iba grin grin grin
i have reported u to uncle gbengs wink for deserting me , u think sey ileke idi is d only pikin u have abi , i will even kidnapp her one day angry angry angry angry

lol @german shepherd
190 u don kolo i swear cheesy

See what we are talking about this black men, when I tell your papa say 36 children is enough, they will say we should try one more time and you know how us women have no say over this issue angry

Please no vex my pikin, pikin number what are you again, I stopped counting at 39 tongue Blame your Dad Sagamite, or was it Follypimp abi na Debosky sef, i dunno who your papa be jare embarassed But I am 100% sure your Daddy ain't Goodass though so give me some credit cheesy

And please try to understand, ileke-idi na the first born girl so she is going to command the highest dowry, hence the reason for the favouritism. You too stop following Naija men with their sokoto tontirin like Goodass and Denzel2009 and Chamotex and start following Dabgote and Adenuga's pikin and I would bump ileke-idi for you cheesy Chamosexy is fine though, and God made him and He rested, chei, you can keep him on the side for part time purposes, no one has to know okay grin

Mrs.Chima:

Sad huh? How can people who have Severe Inferiority Complexes build anything if they are defeated mentally? Every time I see one of them praise white people for giving them mush and corn I keep seeing the scene in Amistad where Djimon said in a very passionate tone, "Give us free". Too bad many of them aren't handsome and built like Djimon. lipsrsealed

In order for black people no matter where to build anything they have to loves themselves first.

Thank God for not giving human beings the gift of reading minds, at least I can always close my mind and dream "it" is Djimon and Tyson Beckford rolled into one lipsrsealed I pray the day comes when our men will get their priorities sorted and start realising that no one cares about us nor is going to do anything for us and we should stop relying on handouts and waiting for manna from heaven undecided
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Tosinville(m): 10:05pm On Apr 23, 2011
stil on diz old thread
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by MrsChima(f): 10:05pm On Apr 23, 2011
Busy_body:

190 don kolo, which one be german sherpard again grin grin grin grin grin grin

And please we don't want Jennykadry, she is just going to chase away the remaining few people we have here, please let her remain in solitary confinement in Yaba, thats the best place for her, biko let sleeping dogs lie tongue grin

Thanks for the advice as per who I need to be talking to cheesy Apart from her wrong notion that she is the only one taking on this menboys in this section, unbeknown to her that everyone else just got fed up of doing the same as you'd get more luck squeezing stones from blood, rather than trying to get this men to see sense and start using their brain once in a while, I think MsChima is just misguided but you can tell she is one of the lucky ones who thankfully did not land a greencard chasing scumbag, and she still wants some answers about our way of life and whatnot, but it seems no one provides what she wants to know so you can't really blame her for always jumping headfirst into the wrong conclusion. Now go and give her a hug and a proper Nigerian welcome wink

Now to flip the script, you are the one who needs to watch the one you are with, as in keep watch over her, as its not as if she has not had enough to put up with, Nigerians are irritatingly overfriendly towards anything foreign or a different colour so dunno where she gets this idea that she is hated and now thinks the whole NL is against her so keeps getting her heckles raised and has gotten so jaded she keeps getting wound up over minor things. She is setting herself up for high blood pressure. I used to think Ragdollz was bullying her and wanted to step in, but realised that she was the one who kept bumping up posts long after they'd been forgotten, and would then start crying wolf. . . well maybe she loves the adrenaline rush, she has to, oh well.

And please who has upset Gabby again, she has joined the anti-Naija brigade and has started her rants again as usual. She knows she can't stomach the verbal onslaught that would follow yet will never pass an opportunity to put her neck on the line. Saw a thread where she was telling Tpia about her Boyfriend's family that they are so poor they drink cloudy dirty water with dead insects and cannot afford a $50 generator, yet she was the same person who opened a thread to say this same boyfriend bought her a $45,000 car and sees nothing wrong in buying her $50 fish and chips undecided If this is true, doesn't that make her a bad girlfriend and a bad person then. Or is it because she wants to jump on the bandwagon of those badmouthing Nigeria she is cooking up stories about dirty water. Yes this is the internet, but one can often know some people's psyche from their online persona, so why do people love subjecting themselves over this emotional rollercoaster and just can't be themselves, instead of pretending and building castles in the sky and pretending to be what they are not, which only boosts their ego for a short while, but leaves them deflated worse than ever once the initial rush from the adulation wears off undecided    

Ohhh no.  There is no need for the "Nigerian" welcome and I will live without it.   Thanks for the offer though.  However, I would appreciate it if people wouldn't obsess over faceless chatters that they feel are not important to them and constantly trying to "communicate" with them indirectly or directly instead of focusing on their OWN lives and they will feel much better.  

Just like Mukina said  while back when the lots of them were running and bitching to her is to IGNORE the person you having issues with and move on.  It is the INTERNET and taking it serious is a bad sign of severe mental illness.  

All the time and energy wasted have not improve anything except NIGGAS will always be NIGGAS.  I hate to see the day Seun delete the ENTIRE forum and I am willing to bet THOUSANDS will commit suicide.  

How pathetic.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by 190: 10:06pm On Apr 23, 2011
Ho ho ho::Busy body You need to take a good look at this post::

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-652560.0.html

Talk about the hypocrites at the highest order

and by the way::

Gabry is one of the very few respected Foreigners on this site

and ragdolls is always on point ( hated by few loved by man ) [size=3pt]except her continuos attack on mzdark which i never smiled bout else she was 100%rite[/size]

I would find time to visit family section to stair up jennykadry the sleeping beast beauty

Just like Mukina said while back when the lots of them were running and bitching to her is to IGNORE the person you having issues with and move on. It is the INTERNET and taking it serious is a bad sign of severe mental illness.

All the time and energy wasted have not improve anything except NIGGAS will always be NIGGAS.

cool cool
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Apr 23, 2011
Longest Hisssss smh
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by 190: 10:08pm On Apr 23, 2011
^ hey dude did u watch The LAKERS vs Liverpool football club  cool

meet me on the general chat section, lets fight there

Im outta this thread for good
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Goldieluks: 10:10pm On Apr 23, 2011
190:

I first noticed when she called me a racist some weeks back, i was like WTH!!
Then she followed up and dissed Nigerians
I mean we have our problems and we solve them alone, if we choose to fight amongst ourselves then lets fight amongst ourselves
we dont need no foreigners on this site to come in and dictacte for us, if a nigerian man picks intrest in one of them, that doesnt mean they should come in here and disrespect us, That German shephard has a Nigerian Boyfriend and at 24, she has never been to Nigeria and yet claim to know it all, from an online forum, our men make talk ills about the women,you dont Judge Nigeria just cos u visited lagos for just a week, Nigeria is more than Lagos and what u see on TV and read on nairaland, even Mobo444 gets attacked by most men too but at the end of the day, we are still gonna lie on the same bed together,
Truth to be told is apart from Nigerians, I really dont give a damn about no one else, even if you are from africa, never disrespect Nigeria cos we dont go on other forums and disrespect their people, they should leave us to our issues and simply pack their mats they used in coming in and flee to where-ever they came from

Our German shepherd amongst other known lesbians on this site this message is for you  angry angry

Shikena!!!
Gbammed!!! cool cool
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by MrsChima(f): 10:15pm On Apr 23, 2011
One more thing Busy body,

There are a few who doesn't know themselves let alone what side they are really on.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Apr 23, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

One more thing Busy body,

[size=38pt]There are a few who doesn't know themselves let alone what side they are really on. [/size]

and with that said I am gone, with my unwanted foreign sef.

and to you Busy Body I read what u said and I totally agree with u
as far as I am concerned. AND i would like to be a woman
and apologize for what I said about you thinking u and Jenny were the same
ppl. Nothing I said about your looks is true. I was angry and wanted to
get her fired up.

That is all. Actually not. . .LOL

Hypocrites on this thread, keep exposing yourselves. Be thoroughly ashamed too. This 'Us against them' mentality is the reason such autrocities in the black race occur such as slavery to even genocide, YES. I am saying that! It doesn't matter is you try to "pine" or put ppl in different categories because if u check it, we all LOOK ALIKE DAMMIT! We have the same complexions and all come from the same roots whether I am African, Jamaican or American we all suffer the same thing SELF HATRED which we use to hate on our own and EACH OTHER. We are an EMBARRASSMENT to those who paved the way for us, btching on a forum that was meant to have us together and to share ideas, or as Ragdollz said "rub minds", instead we bicker over who is pure and who is unwanted and who is Jamo and who is Akata and who is African and who is not.

what kind of piss poor line is "we should be able to diss our own but not foreigners"?
SERIOUSLY? smh.

Chill Pills are in demand, they need to be created for real. I for one am ready to have my share.
Some of u need prescriptions cause you are BEYOND tripping. GROW UP!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:36pm On Apr 23, 2011
msdarks hey madam angry angry angry, busybody is one d realest asses on here i vouch 4 her anytin day but i wont catch a grenade for her cheesy cheesy , wotever she wrote she would certainly say in flesh . hyprocrite u say maybe dose words only apply to her wannabe .I will bite u if u talk to my mummy like dat again angry angry angry angry
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Goldieluks: 10:41pm On Apr 23, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

and with that said I am gone, with my unwanted foreign sef.

and to you Busy Body I read what u said and I totally agree with u
as far as I am concerned. AND i would like to be a woman
and apologize for what I said about you thinking u and Jenny were the same
ppl. Nothing I said about your looks is true. I was angry and wanted to
get her fired up.

That is all. Actually not. . .LOL

Hypocrites on this thread, keep exposing yourselves. Be thoroughly ashamed too. This 'Us against them' mentality is the reason such autrocities in the black race occur such as slavery to even genocide, YES. I am saying that! It doesn't matter is you try to "pine" or put ppl in different categories because if u check it, we all LOOK ALIKE DAMMIT! We have the same complexions and all come from the same roots whether I am African, Jamaican or American we all suffer the same thing [b]SELF HATRED which we use to hate on our own and EACH OTHER. We are an EMBARRASSMENT to those who paved the way for us, btching on a forum that was meant to have us together and to share ideas, or as Ragdollz said "rub minds", instead we bicker over who is pure and who is unwanted and who is Jamo and who is Akata and who is African and who is not.[/b]

what kind of piss poor line is "we should be able to diss our own but not foreigners"?
SERIOUSLY? smh.

Chill Pills are in demand, they need to be created for real. I for one am ready to have my share.
Some of u need prescriptions cause you are BEYOND tripping. GROW UP!

True talk there!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Nobody: 10:56pm On Apr 23, 2011
Idowuogbo:

msdarks hey madam angry angry angry, busybody is one d realest asses on here i vouch 4 her anytin day but i wont catch a grenade for her cheesy cheesy , wotever she wrote she would certainly say in flesh . hyprocrite u say maybe dose words only apply to her wannabe .I will bite u if u talk to my mummy like dat again angry angry angry angry

I'm not talking about busy body when I say hypocrites.

that is to the entire thread and the recent beef that started hun.

@goldie exactly. I wish we could stop the animosity.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by 190: 11:00pm On Apr 23, 2011
THREAD LOCKED AND THE KEY UNDER MY BED

WHO HAS 2 HEADS SHOULD COME AND COLLECT IT angry angry
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Goldieluks: 11:04pm On Apr 23, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

I'm not talking about busy body when I say hypocrites.

that is to the entire thread and the recent beef that started hun.

@goldie exactly. I wish we could stop the animosity.

Yea,cause its not worth it at the end of the day.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Nobody: 11:17pm On Apr 23, 2011
my point exactly.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Busybody2(f): 12:24am On Apr 24, 2011
@ MrsChima

190 is a sharp and brilliant fella who just loves clowning and joking around and teasing people, and if you are unaware of this and takes offence, rather than correct you that he was only joking, he will keep stringing you along and winding you up till you feel like snapping his neck off. Like many Nigerian men, they don't like confrontation and argument and would rather quickly appologise and slink away, even when they are the one in the right.

The only fight they love watching and wanking over are women fights, hence reason you will forever see them pitching different categories of women against each other. Hence reason some of them are now creeping into the thread, yet making out like they don't care, but upset to see ladies getting along nicely for a change, lol.

@ 190

Gabby will be a nice person once she learns to be herself and she needs to do that fast. She can be funny, witty, has no problem joking and making fun of herself, and needs to learn to rely on her natural talent to see her through, not try to act the b.I.t.c.h, it does not suit her personality at all and just ends up getting herself worked up over nothing and tie herself up in knots, lol.

The fight was continuous cos MzDarks kept fanning the flame and stoking the embers, but she has been the bigger person here and put up her hands so let it rest. Please I know I have the whole Nairaland's backing when I say do me a favour, before you travel to the lion's den to visit Jenny, drop your house address so we can go and chop "akara" on your behalf abeg. We will miss you honestly. Hope you have filled those donor cards too so your kidney, liver, lungs, brains, etc could be donated to a good cause, no you can keep the brain to be buried with you, the world does not need two of you or a clone of you again, your type of wahala should only be seen and felt once every 20000 years, lol.

Please make sure you take anti-rabies shots too, see I am the only one who cares, lol.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Busybody2(f): 12:39am On Apr 24, 2011
@ Mzdarkskin

Believe me when I say I never took offense, I just came to tell 190 to advice you to rein it in. I didn't even take the bait when shy-one repeated the same thing, I just told her God lovingly and wonderfully made me and my moustache,and that she should know that as His creation He has even numbered every single one of these moustache, infact where is she sef, I want to rub it in that my moustache has started turning curly at the edge so she can become a tower of Babel yet again and start speaking in tongue further. She needs to thank her lucky star I am not a horrible person without feelings as I would have also told her they have even started sprouting white hair too, lol.

Hey, glad to see you and ragdollz settled your differences.

@ Idowuogbo

What are you still doing here, before I open my eyes will you go and facebook Dangote's son or grandson or Dangote himself sef, don't you know you are wasting valuable time, abeg its time I started getting dividends for what it cost me to raaise you jare, lol.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by 190: 12:51am On Apr 24, 2011
Please I know I have the whole Nairaland's backing when I say do me a favour, before you travel to the lion's den to visit Jenny, drop your house address so we can go and chop "akara" on your behalf abeg. We will miss you honestly. Hope you have filled those donor cards too so your kidney, liver, lungs, brains, etc could be donated to a good cause, no you can keep the brain to be buried with you, the world does not need two of you or a clone of you again, your type of wahala should only be seen and felt once every 20000 years, lol.

Please make sure you take anti-rabies shots too,

16 - 18 Wrottesley Street
Birmingham
B5 4 RT

Tel: 0121 622 5669
Fax: 0121 666 7051
email- 190@mail.mn

Next of Kin- Goldilucks/ mygoldie
Doctor- OAM4J
Sister- Mukina2
Daughter- BABE
mother- Ivynwa
Sugarmommy- Mrs.potato aka gabry

With this i set off for my Journey to the Lion's den tomorrow to greet Jennykadry
If i dont come back, I love u all and i wish u all the best cool cool
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Goldieluks: 12:54am On Apr 24, 2011
190:

16 - 18 Wrottesley Street
Birmingham
B5 4 RT

Tel: 0121 622 5669
Fax: 0121 666 7051
email- 190@mail.mn

Next of Kin- Goldilucks/ mygoldie
Doctor- OAM4J
Sister- Mukina2
Daughter- BABE
mother- Ivynwa
Sugarmommy- Mrs.potato aka gabry

With this i set off for my Journey to the Lion's den tomorrow to greet Jennykadry
If i dont come back, I love u all and i wish u all the best cool cool

and where do you think your going to?
did anybody tell you that am ready to inherit your ''laptop''?
come on get back here,sharrply!!! angry
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by MrsChima(f): 1:09am On Apr 24, 2011
Busy_body:

@ MrsChima

190 is a sharp and brilliant fella who just loves clowning and joking around and teasing people, and if you are unaware of this and takes offence, rather than correct you that he was only joking, he will keep stringing you along and winding you up till you feel like snapping his neck off. Like many Nigerian men, they don't like confrontation and argument and would rather quickly appologise and slink away, even when they are the one in the right.

The only fight they love watching and wanking over are women fights, hence reason you will forever see them pitching different categories of women against each other. Hence reason some of them are now creeping into the thread, yet making out like they don't care, but upset to see ladies getting along nicely for a change, lol.

@ 190

Gabby will be a nice person once she learns to be herself and she needs to do that fast. She can be funny, witty, has no problem joking and making fun of herself, and needs to learn to rely on her natural talent to see her through, not try to act the b.I.t.c.h, it does not suit her personality at all and just ends up getting herself worked up over nothing and tie herself up in knots, lol.

The fight was continuous cos MzDarks kept fanning the flame and stoking the embers, but she has been the bigger person here and put up her hands so let it rest. Please I know I have the whole Nairaland's backing when I say do me a favour, before you travel to the lion's den to visit Jenny, drop your house address so we can go and chop "akara" on your behalf abeg. We will miss you honestly. Hope you have filled those donor cards too so your kidney, liver, lungs, brains, etc could be donated to a good cause, no you can keep the brain to be buried with you, the world does not need two of you or a clone of you again, your type of wahala should only be seen and felt once every 20000 years, lol.

Please make sure you take anti-rabies shots too, see I am the only one who cares, lol.

I agree. I could never understand why men who claims to be real men do that instead of being matured and allow the cattiness to happen naturally instead of instigating that would REDUCE the amount of fights that has been going on for the last three months.

What confusing me is the fact that SOME people seem to take what I said too serious and not use the IGNORE feature. We all have opinions that may not be favorable by some people because they disagree with what we may feel or think it doesn't mean that the person have to step down to the level of scum just to announce that they disagree.

Adults learn to disagree intelligently and agree that everyone's opinions is their own. That was my point from the get go and will remain. Confrontations can be avoided if one learn to listen and read what is being said instead of assuming what were never said. We read too much into what people are saying on these threads and not using critical thinking. IF we are supposed to be intelligent as many claimed they are then MISCOMMUNICATION wouldn't be such an issue.

Well, I hope people take in account that this is INTERNET and stop taking things so offensively because people are going to continue to say things that will not be pleasing nor comforting. As
adults we can either bitch about it and keep it going or grow up and move on.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Goldieluks: 1:11am On Apr 24, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

I agree. I could never understand why men who claims to be real men do that instead of being matured and allow the cattiness to happen naturally instead of instigating that would REDUCE the amount of fights that has been going on for the last three months.

What confusing me is the fact that SOME people seem to take what I said too serious and not use the IGNORE feature. We all have opinions that may not be favorable by some people because they disagree with what we may feel or think it doesn't mean that the person have to step down to the level of scum just to announce that they disagree.

Adults learn to disagree intelligently and agree that everyone's opinions is their own. That was my point from the get go and will remain. Confrontations can be avoided if one learn to listen and read what is being said instead of assuming what were never said. We read too much into what people are saying on these threads and not using critical thinking. IF we are supposed to be intelligent as many claimed they are then MISCOMMUNICATION wouldn't be such an issue.

Well, I hope people take in account that this is INTERNET and stop taking things so offensively because people are going to continue to say things that will not be pleasing nor comforting. As
adults we can either naughty woman about it and keep it going or grow up and move on.

is this coming from you,like seriously? shocked

''the lady who never forgives''

oh well!!!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by 190: 1:14am On Apr 24, 2011
Goldieluks:

and where do you think your going to?
did anybody tell you that am ready to inherit your ''laptop''?
come on get back here,sharrply!!! angry

Goldie Not just my laptop alone but 6 extra packs of condom under my bed cool cool
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Nobody: 1:24am On Apr 24, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

We read too much into what people are saying on these threads and not using critical thinking

that bolded line is sooo true tho. sooo true.

I think we need to start asking for clarification other than making irrational assumptions. To those who say I live on NL, let me say this. I joined this site because of drama and stereotypes I read as a GUEST before signing up. I was gonna leave but then I got hooked LOL. YES i do have a life outside of NL but instead of getting myself into trouble and ndulging in things ppl my age where I live do I resulted to enlightening myself. Okay?

I am a member of soooo many different online communities and I think you all should be honored to know the NL is the most LIVELY of all, in my opinion. Be honored not because I say so, but because there is not one day that I am on here that I am not laughing so hard my stomach ache! lol. Facebook and myspace are DEAD weight to me when it comes to NL. I love being on here and I love the vibe I get for the most part. A few ppl got me down and had me feeling some type of way and acting not like myself but at the end of the day I would NOT be here if I had something against Nigerians and the culture, despite what I say. I admire you all. I really do. As proud as I am to be Jamo and Akata, you all have something neither or my cultures do and that's a cultural connection that has been around for centuries and no matter how modern you all get or what have you, you are still well grounded and very proud of who you all are. I cannot help but admire that.

It just hurt when I felt like I was expressing this admiration only to be called an 'outcast' hence my adopting the name.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Goldieluks: 1:26am On Apr 24, 2011
190:

Goldie Not just my laptop alone but 6 extra packs of condom under my bed cool cool

are they the flavoured type?
cause i don't accept the black and white coloured type angry
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by 190: 1:29am On Apr 24, 2011
I swear this Goldie wont Kill me off one day grin grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Nobody: 1:38am On Apr 24, 2011
I got banned LOL grin

Chima said:
We read too much into what people are saying on these threads and not using critical thinking

that bolded line is sooo true tho. sooo true.

I think we need to start asking for clarification other than making irrational assumptions. To those who say I live on NL, let me say this. I joined this site because of drama and stereotypes I read as a GUEST before signing up. I was gonna leave but then I got hooked LOL. YES i do have a life outside of NL but instead of getting myself into trouble and indulging in things ppl my age where I live do I resulted to enlightening myself. Okay?

I am a member of soooo many different online communities and I think you all should be honored to know the NL is the most LIVELY of all, in my opinion. Be honored not because I say so, but because there is not one day that I am on here that I am not laughing so hard my stomach ache! lol. F@cebo0k and my$p@ce are DEAD weight to me when it comes to NL. I love being on here and I love the vibe I get for the most part. A few ppl got me down and had me feeling some type of way and acting not like myself but at the end of the day I would NOT be here if I had something against Nigerians and the culture, despite what I say. I admire you all. I really do. As proud as I am to be Jamo and Akata, you all have something neither or my cultures do and that's a cultural connection that has been around for centuries and no matter how modern you all get or what have you, you are still well grounded and very proud of who you all are. I cannot help but admire that.

It just hurt when I felt like I was expressing this admiration only to be called an 'out.cast' hence my adopting the name.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by roymary: 2:07am On Apr 24, 2011
Well, i hope that Katy shows her face here again. I have her size! Who the heck is she?

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49)

For Guys 27 Ways To Treat Your Girlfriend / Man Squeezes A Lady's Boobs And Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) / >>> 50 Things Boys Don`t Know About Girls <<<

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 170
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.