Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,344 members, 7,923,429 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2024 at 06:20 AM

How To Avoid Women's Negativity. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Avoid Women's Negativity. (373 Views)

Man Locks Himself In His House For 55years To Avoid Women (video) / Men avoid women's shit on this forum / Why You Should Avoid Women With Big Butty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Avoid Women's Negativity. by cooldrinks: 4:08pm On Sep 05, 2017
The response to that is that you shouldn’t have sex with women who are “dark” regardless. If she's a problematic person (crazy, a drug addict, evil, mental problems, etc), then simply the act of having sex with him or her constitutes some kind of aura or energy transference from her to you. You will then be “infected” with her darker, more negative energy. Sex is such an intimate act, these people warn, that even if it’s completely meaningless, you don’t really like her at all, and you use a condom, the nature of the act itself somehow draws her dark energy into you, which is bad.

I believe some people possess a form of negativity, you can meet someone and before they even speak and you can feel that negativity even if they were very attractive.

I don’t think the act of sex has anything to do with it. I think it has more to do with time you spend with that person.

I’ve shook hands with perhaps thousands of people over my working lifetime, and 99% of those didn’t mean anything other than politeness demanded by Society. However, once I met a very old and dear friend for the first time in many years. When we shook hands, we clasped each other’s hands,both hands, gripped them tightly, had huge smiles on our faces, and held strong, powerful eye contact. It felt really good to see my friend again, and he felt the same. In that case, the handshake meant something. But that doesn’t mean all handshakes are like that. Very few are.

Sex works the same way. If you have a one night stand with a woman you know you’ll never see again, that’s just a physical act. If you have sex with your long-term girlfriend, it probably has great emotional, and perhaps even spiritual meaning for the both of you. But that doesn’t mean sex has great emotional / spiritual meaning every time you have sex with every woman you have sex with.

If you’re more of a normal person, perhaps this might be an issue, but then your job is to either not spend time with these women or keep them at the phuck buddy level and that’s it. Never let any woman with a darkness around her become anything more than a phuck buddy. Even making this person a low-end Middle long term Relationship is a big mistake. you could loose your job, your finances, friends or at the end loose your life.

I frankly think that every man reading these words should work on having a strong, positive aura, but this is done by increasing your long-term consistent happiness.

(1) (Reply)

Wedding Test!!! / 5 Tips For A Healthy Relationship / Couple Welcome Set Of Twins 16-years After Childless Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.