Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,753 members, 7,965,838 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 10:40 PM

My New Book "Poultry Farming With Ease" - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / My New Book "Poultry Farming With Ease" (492 Views)

Ebonyi Man Spotted Farming With One Hand For Others In Order To Survive / Akwa Ibom Government Boosts Cocoa Farming With 500,000 Seedlings / Starting My Ugu Farming With My Friend And Mentor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My New Book "Poultry Farming With Ease" by Ura: 9:05pm On Sep 05, 2017
Fellow Nairaland farmers, my new poultry farming book is out in hard copy. You don't have to keep repeating the mistakes many other poultry farmers have made. It is written in simple and understandable english and it easy to have it with you as you inspect and observe your birds. I have covered many topics including farm management and signs, symptoms, management and control of diseases. I promise both intending and existing farmers that you will not regret owning your copy.
Contact me at urafola@yahoo,com or on 08060722531 to book for your copy and it will be delivered to you where ever you reside.

Goodluck in all your endeavors.

(1) (Reply)

Bag Of Rice To Sell For N6000 / Green Nation / Pko Needed Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.