Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,976 members, 7,903,113 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 03:24 AM

Yanminri Millionaire Armed Robber - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yanminri Millionaire Armed Robber (947 Views)

Notorious Armed Robber With Charm Killed By SARS After Gun Battle. Graphic Pics / Armed Robber Who Was Playing Keyboard In Church In Delta Apprehended (Photos) / Man Fights Armed Robber For Stealing Girlfriend’s Phone, Collects His Gun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yanminri Millionaire Armed Robber by ImperialYoruba: 5:51am On Sep 06, 2017
Billionaire kidnapper
Millionaire prostitute
Billionaire drug pusher

...now this

Re: Yanminri Millionaire Armed Robber by onward4life(m): 6:07am On Sep 06, 2017
ImperialYoruba:
Billionaire kidnapper
Millionaire prostitute
Billionaire drug pusher

...now this

-------------------------------------------------------------------
**Danites are members of DAN (Detribalised Association if Nigeria)
**We make posts against tribal bigotry and hatred and posts supporting detribalization and unity of Nigeria. These are our core values.
**Other than these core values, any other views expressed by any Danite are his own views and do not reflect the views of any other Danite.
**DAN is not on the side of any person, group, or party.
** Every Danite has the right to use the Danite list to state his opinion or to counteract any opinion he does not agree with even if by another Danite.
**To become a Danite, you must indicate strong interest or be nominated by a Danite.
**Please paste this part of the post to appropriate posts or threads you wish to bring to the attention of other Danites.
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
illuminated93, Addy003, Ikhilor, GQman, neocortex, TheHistorian, Shaytun, sirjerry, WORDWORLD, amanda2013, wetinconsignme, freshest4live, ameri9ja, Okoroawusa, onward4life, Almaheed, genbuhari, Axeman2, lonelydora, LoveMachine, darkckUSA, mrdashing10, henitan24, caseless, amah91, obaamah, ediss, maximunimpact, anonynymous, maxiflexy, reel14, Clean2016, isalegan2, ilekokonit, xtianh, drabeey, jumper524, mrmystro, ahmed99, royaluc, dongrea, winterfell007, afobear, quotasystem, nabiz, deleyi20, mujtahida, stagger, Horllamideh, jnrremedy, litmus, shervydman, ikio, iykmann, limitless777, jakd, juneoctober, hati13, panafrican, musicwriter, naijatalktown, itsmrike
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

1 Like

Re: Yanminri Millionaire Armed Robber by ImperialYoruba: 4:30am On Sep 08, 2017
onward4life:

-------------------------------------------------------------------
**Danites are members of DAN (Detribalised Association if Nigeria)
**We make posts against tribal bigotry and hatred and posts supporting detribalization and unity of Nigeria. These are our core values.
**Other than these core values, any other views expressed by any Danite are his own views and do not reflect the views of any other Danite.
**DAN is not on the side of any person, group, or party.
** Every Danite has the right to use the Danite list to state his opinion or to counteract any opinion he does not agree with even if by another Danite.
**To become a Danite, you must indicate strong interest or be nominated by a Danite.
**Please paste this part of the post to appropriate posts or threads you wish to bring to the attention of other Danites.
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
illuminated93, Addy003, Ikhilor, GQman, neocortex, TheHistorian, Shaytun, sirjerry, WORDWORLD, amanda2013, wetinconsignme, freshest4live, ameri9ja, Okoroawusa, onward4life, Almaheed, genbuhari, Axeman2, lonelydora, LoveMachine, darkckUSA, mrdashing10, henitan24, caseless, amah91, obaamah, ediss, maximunimpact, anonynymous, maxiflexy, reel14, Clean2016, isalegan2, ilekokonit, xtianh, drabeey, jumper524, mrmystro, ahmed99, royaluc, dongrea, winterfell007, afobear, quotasystem, nabiz, deleyi20, mujtahida, stagger, Horllamideh, jnrremedy, litmus, shervydman, ikio, iykmann, limitless777, jakd, juneoctober, hati13, panafrican, musicwriter, naijatalktown, itsmrike
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Danite ko, Dinette ni!

I reviewed all the named members, none is a Nigerian....all of them are Mauritanians.

Dude go and sit down somewhere.
Re: Yanminri Millionaire Armed Robber by isalegan2: 1:40am On Sep 10, 2017
ImperialYoruba:

Danite ko, Dinette ni!

I reviewed all the named members, none is a Nigerian....all of them are Mauritanians.

Dude go and sit down somewhere.

grin grin grin cheesy grin

Actually, I'm Malian-Sudanese. tongue

Anyway, I think I was made honorary founding member by my ol' pal GenBuhari. cheesy

But na worthy cause sha. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Yanminri Millionaire Armed Robber by omoadeleye(m): 8:48am On Jun 26, 2018
isalegan2:

grin grin grin cheesy grin

Actually, I'm Malian-Sudanese. tongue

Anyway, I think I was made honorary founding member by my ol' pal GenBuhari. cheesy

But na worthy cause sha. smiley

no wonder most of the chaos in Nigeria are done by non Nigerians, God will help us eradicate them one by one

(1) (Reply)

I Drink Their Blood After Kidnapping My Victims. Abuja-kaduna Road Kidnap Kingpi / I Know A Kidnapper, But Don't Know How To Expose Him / Why I Suck Women's Breast During Deliverance – Pastor Sharp Sharp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.